Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

For about two years before finding Dr. Lam

I was experiencing severe fatigue and exhaustion daily

and some poor digestion, very

sensitive, highly sensitive all sorts of things, foods and vitamins.

I was very underweight.

My body was stuck and burnt out in a catabolic state.

Just kind of breaking down really

and emotionally,

psychologically just way imbalanced.

Very high stress, very high anxiety fear, depression.

I could not conversate.

I could not do simple everyday tasks taking care of myself,

cooking, cleaning, hygiene, school forget it.

I could not exercise. Exercise was not even an option.

And ultimately I was helpless.

I was helpless, frustrated and I don't know.

Everywhere I went looking for help did not know how to help me.

The medical professionals did not know what was wrong with me

when all the tests come out

showing that I was healthy and fine.

So, I was never taken seriously by other medical professionals

because they just they couldn't find anything wrong with me.

So, when I found Dr. Lam

it was like light at the end of the tunnel.

Finally,

a professional who understood what I was experiencing word for word.

At first I was very reluctant

when my mother showed me the website.

I did not want to step into another disappointment.

I was tired of looking

for help from professionals.

I thought I would be left to myself to find my own path of healing and

work out miracles.

So, I was very reluctant at first.

It actually took a couple of weeks of

my mother insisting that I take a look at what she found before I actually

read an article and I was so...

it was word for word

describing what I was experiencing.

There was a level of respect with

working with Dr. Lam's Nutritional Coaching Office that I had not experienced anywhere.

Today

I am sleeping better.

I have a much greater digestive capacity.

I am much stronger and healthier than I was before.

I am detoxing naturally

better than I was before.

I can carry on a conversation finally.

I have the energy to speak,

to do my daily chores,

to participate in the wide things I enjoy doing cooking,

specifically yoga, swimming, and I went out surfing the other day for the first time in three years.

And I'm overall emotionally, psychologically

healthier than I was before.

Some of the things I appreciate most about

working with Dr. Lam's Nutritional Coaching Office,

is the level of respect I was shown.

I was empowered to take control and direct that recovery to where it needed to be.

So, I would recommend Dr. Lam's Nutritional Coaching Office

to those that have walked down a similar path of disruptive exercise and dieting

specifically because of the compassion and empathy

that I was shown with Dr. Lam's Nutritional Coaching Office

in such a sensitive time.

It was a very sensitive time. I was in a very sensitive place

and it was kind of make it or break it at that point.

And I am very grateful to the compassion, for the space, the privacy,

the comfort, and respect I was given through Dr. Lam's Nutritional Coaching Office.

As of today I am much healthier.

Relationships are improving. I can interact with others I can...

now I have enough strength and...

because now I have enough strength and wellness to travel.

Dr. Lam's Nutritional Coaching Office

I thank you and grateful to have

worked with you and specifically at such a sensitive time when I came across.

I thank you for the compassion and respect.

Although it may seem like there's no hope, there is hope for recovery.

There is full recovery.

There is a way to true healing.

There are professionals who understand what you're going through and can help you.

Nature has one mission, one goal, and that is thrive, heal,

and flourish.

Your body is no different.

Dr. Lam's Nutritional Coaching Office, thank you.

For more infomation >> Video Testimonial from Celso - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

New Love Status Video 2019💖Romantic Status💖SK EnterTainMenT StatuS - Duration: 0:36.

SK_EnterTainMenT_StatuS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét