Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

I'm Sam. I'm Drew. And we're working with Justino Arroyo. It moved very quickly we

closed within the time frame we wanted, it was hassle-free. We work kind of demanding

schedules so his ability to work around our schedules was really great. We called him

at the drop of a dime and he got us in the house. The first house we walked in was a

disaster house all the way leading up to finding this house that I'd like to say

it's gonna be here forever home, it is in perfect condition, and all thanks to

Justino. I think Justino got stung by at least two bees during it. Yes he did

get stung by a bee at almost every house. Energetic, motivated. I can't find the

word but it would be that he's there for us. Move with Justino.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét