Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

lovely watcher from my channel

today i gonna do gmod

but

sad music damaged coda

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

just a picture

there is a problem

i cant use promods in ETS2

version 3.33 :(((((((

thats sad i wanna upload a video about it

but i gonna do gmod

do you wanna get more hilouruis videos like and sub

its begin (OH YEAH)

today i gonna make a relative short vid because i wanna get more likes :D

shooting wall

like pls

very nice a tornado map

you can spawn tornados halé loeia

first i wanna get starwars® stuff

this one i get new

this one is super fast

that sound i think that a monster is in it

this one is ?

look they are flying already

say the same thing as second ago

ok there literaly flying already things

this is a rocket launcher

i dont gonna break everything now otherwise the tornado cant break it

you can just shoot under the map

five

its made that the things can be fly a destructible thing likely

soo

*stop talking

that you can let fly things around

can you build there or will it gonna to fly to space?

i dont know.

we gonna shoot a booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

but guys i gonna do a other map back in a second :D

nah guys im back

in a new world :O

and this is a bug i think?

totally no any nature destruction

rocket power

then you have no any nature destructive

im making jokes you know?

booom big gun

i do have too an other gun

if you need for something i think?

i wanna remove the baaaaloooooooooooooons

this doesnt work

no they dont want pop

why

stupid balloonss

we go to an other map to the starwars d day

so guys im back

whit d-day

i make this whit commentary my microfoon doesnt works

people people

we are the imperial forces

sith

thing

we are unstoppeble

ehm maybe not

ehm helloo

i can fly

oh what we gonna do?

i did eat

gmod food then?

sniper DEAD

haha two people dead

dont makes me feel bad "in gmod then"

we are the imperial forces

hello hello hello you need shut up i have here the word

and if you say somemthing!

then happens this

and this tum tum tum

pew pew

this one is fast but the sight...

this one too

eh what we gonna do

this is sniper rifle

im just shooting guys

and bowcaster is a some type rpg

to usse by anyoin people

this is my pistol

you dont have presets there are no presets in starwars

®

i dont know if this is starwars?.

whit that you shot people down

not very special

this one is good but i maked a mistake whit it look...

that one i like sks oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

men we fight for the imperial forces

i wna to go!

what you need he he

i just so shot you down

just sit

just hide for that little gays

im the only one whos survive

noo my friends noo dont die

why that thing do open?

im working on the subtitels later bye

For more infomation >> best edited video ever 2 - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

Kannegaa Vunnanura Full HD Video Song | Agni Poolu Movie | Krishnam Raju | Jaya Prada | - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> Kannegaa Vunnanura Full HD Video Song | Agni Poolu Movie | Krishnam Raju | Jaya Prada | - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Jan Zileski Bariatric Testimonial Video - Duration: 3:21.

Hi my name is Jan Zileski and I had bariatric surgery through MidMichigan Medical Center

- Gratiot in June of 2017.

I've always had a problem with my weight since I was young.

We tried everything, from dieting to cutting back on foods and trying to eat vegetables

and fruits and as I got through high school, I got bigger and bigger.

I would gain a few pounds, I would lose 25 pounds, I'd gain it back, I'd lose it.

I did everything.

I exercised, did everything I could to try to lose the weight and I knew that weight

issues were a problem in my family because my father had weight issues, my mom did, my

sister and my brothers.

I looked at that, and I did not want to end up being heavy or overweight and not be able

to chase my grandkids, which we do so much together.

They are everything.

Every time I got up to move, my legs hurt, my knees throbbed.

I had shortness of breath.

And I just didn't want to be that way.

I work for MidMichigan Physicians Group - Cardiology.

What really helped me make my decision was, I see a lot of patients that are overweight

that were having problems moving around, with shortness of breath, walking with canes.

I looked at myself and I seen that and I said you know, I don't want to be there.

I'm 62 years old and I wanted to take charge of my life.

And so I went ahead and I seen my doctor, I consulted with her, and asked if there was

any way that I could maybe get some help with bariatric surgery.

Maybe she could refer me to a surgeon.

That's where my journey began.

After my doctor referred me to Dr. Bonacci, I met with him and explained kind of what was going

on with my weight issues and he said that I was a perfect candidate for it because I

was healthy.

He said you are really a perfect candidate just because of your BMI being so high.

So that's kind of where it began.

And he asked me when do you want the surgery?

And I said right now.

After I met with Dr. Bonacci, I met the support team.

Great group of people.

We talked about different ways of exercise, different types of food to eat, where I would

be going in the next few months in my journey.

I had my surgery June 14 and I was ready to go home right after.

I was in surgery for a couple of hours, everything went well.

I was ready to go home and they said you can go home the next day.

So I stayed overnight and in the morning, they went over everything with me, what was

expected and what I would be going through these next few weeks and I went home.

Once I got home I had to look at all my brochures that were given to me for my support group

to see what I should be eating and what I should not be eating, and to be sure that

I'm getting all of my protein in during the day.

I started losing a couple 2-3 pounds a week, and there would be one week I would lose a

pound, one week maybe two, one week I wouldn't lose any, but it started coming off and within

you know six months or so I had lost 40 pounds.

To this day, I feel wonderful.

I've lost 70 pounds.

I feel great.

I get around, I chase my grandkids.

It's easy for me to do pretty much anything.

I do a lot of walking.

I try to do exercise on my treadmill which I could hardly do that before.

I'm always busy.

I'm very energetic, but I feel 100% better.

I really do.

For more infomation >> Jan Zileski Bariatric Testimonial Video - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cortez Holiday Light Show video goes viral, aired on Good Morning America - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Cortez Holiday Light Show video goes viral, aired on Good Morning America - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

[PRIMEIRO VÍDEO EM INGLÊS • FIRST VIDEO IN ENGLISH] : DREAMS, TRIPS, UNDER 21 IN THE USA - Duration: 19:21.

Eu nao entendi

Isso e muito engracado

Primeiro, obrigada por ter vindo

Porque eu sei que voce e timida

E ela me disse

Bem...A gente vai gravar tipo "eu e voce"?

E eu "sim"

E ela tipo "eu nunca fiz isso antes"

Mas eu estou muito feliz que voce esta aqui

Ela e meu "bebe"

E eu costumo chama-la de "TEENP"

E voces vao saber a razao

o porque

eu coloquei este apelido nela

...porque

Vai

vai, vai vai...

Brincadeira

ESTA E A RAZAO

Voce e terrivel!

A primeira vez foi maravilhosa

Eu fiquei tipo "Ai meu Deus"

Nos precisamos por um nome nisto

E agora ela e a "TEENP"

Mas e um fofo... - Mais ou menos

Chiara e menor de idade, ela acabou de fazer 20 anos de idade

E um pouco dificil para ela

E nos vamos comecar a falar

Qual e a experiencia para uma menor de idade aqui

E nos vamos falar sobre muitas outras coisas

Se acomode

relaxe e pegue uma pipoca

Vamos me assistir!

Me diga a respeito da sua experiencia sendo menor de idade aqui

Voce acha que e dificil?

O que vc pensa a respeito?

Bem, ser AuPair e legal, muito legal

Eu tive muitas experiencias, eu cresci pra caramba,

Eu melhorei meu ingles tambem

Mas eu nao pude fazer nada,

Eu nao pude beber

Eu nao pude ir para os bares

Mas eu pensei "tanto faz" eu estou na America, eu vou ficar feliz

Mas e meio que dificil

e triste

Porque algumas vezes as meninas saem para irem a bares

e para as boates

e se divertirem

e eu nao posso

durante os feriados, como o de Halloween

Elas foram todas para Philadelphia

E eu nao pude ir, e eu fui para DC (Washington)

E o seu telefone

Obrigada, Chiara!

Sim, voce pode!

Ok, galera, nos estamos de volta depois da Chiara ter parado para atender o telefone

Mas esta tudo bem, essas coisas acontecem

Mas voce estava falando sobre a sua experiencia sendo menor de idade aqui

E voce tem a chance de conhecer outros lugares, nao apenas bares,

Tem mais coisas que voce pode fazer sendo menor de idade aqui

Sim

Eu posso viajar bastante

Porque eu nao gasto dinheiro pra beber, entao isso e bom!

Sim, isso e MUITO bom!

Eu viajo bastante

Por exemplo, em 9 meses eu visitei 11 estados

A parte irritante e que nem

tem lugares que eu estive como Las Vegas

Eu nao pude fazer nada

Foi muito legal, mas

Mas voce podia ficar perto dos Cassinos?

Nao!

Nao?

Eu nao posso ficar perto, eu nao posso ficar dentro dos Cassinos

Eu nao posso ficar perto das piscinas onde acontecem as festas

Dos lugares onde tem bebidas perto

Nao. Eu nao posso ficar perto dos lugares que tem bebidas

E muito legal

e so meio estupido pra mim, porque igual...

E irritante porque...

porque na Italia e no Brasil

Nos nao somos menores de idade

igual, voce se torna... - 18

E desde que eu tenho 18 anos, 16...

13 anos...

Desde os meus 18 que eu bebo, saio para dancar, sem nenhum problema

Pra mim, no meu Pais e muito normal

Meu pai as vezes no Natal me da vinho,

Quando eu terminei meu ensino medio ele me deu uma garrafa de vinho

Para gente e muito normal

Voce tem planos de voltar aqui depois dos seus 21 anos de idade?

Sim. Eu gosto da America

porque eu posso viajar bastante,

e eu me diverti em muitos lugares

eu estive em Miami

Ah, eu gostaria de ir!

E maravilhoso!

Por favor, me de todos os conselhos!

Eu posso fazer isso!

Mas eu estava pensando em voltar para a Italia,

E finalizar meus estudos

e depois voltar para os Estados Unidos para um outro ano

para me divertir, para me divertir devidamente

viajando...Ir para Nashville

Eu disse a ela que eu estive em Nashville

e eu estive em todos os bares

e eu estava andando

e eu vi um cara mais velho

eu acho que ele tinha uns 60 anos de idade

e ele tinha cabelos cinza

e o seguranca perguntou pela identidade dele

e ele tipo "qual e cara, voce nao acha que eu sou menor de 21. Acha?

E o seguranca disse pra ele

Bem, eu nao penso, mas essa sao as regras!

Entao aqui eles sao muito rigorosos com as regras

Muito dificil!

Voce me disse que tem planos de voltar aqui, mas como AuPair?

Ou nao, com um diferente programa?

Boa pergunta!

Eu iria amar estudar aqui,

Fazendo minha pos-graduacao aqui

mas e muito caro!

honestamente, e muito caro!

Eu nao sei se eu posso fazer isso

Se eu nao tiver chance de encontrar um trabalho aqui

pagando pelo meu visto aqui

para estudar

eu vou voltar como AuPair

E bom porque eu nao posso mais ser AuPair

porque eu ja tenho 26 anos de idade

mas ela tem 20 anos

e ela pode voltar para Italia, esperar por 2 anos e depois voltar para ca novamente

eu acho que eu posso voltar aqui por 3 vezes

voce pode voltar e voltar de novo

tipo "Ah, eu nao quero ser AuPair, vou voltar para casa"

"O que eu vou fazer? Acho que vou ser AuPair"

Engracado!

Respire!

Me fale a respeito...O que voce pensa da comida aqui?

Sobre a pizza

Eu tenho uma foto da minha primeira pizza americana

Serio? - Eu tenho que te mostrar!

Eu tenho que te mostrar, serio!

Bom, a comida aqui e desagradavel

As vezes ela me diz "como eles podem comer isso?"

Eu gosto de Mozzarella fresca

Isso e muito bom!

e aqui...

- o que voce disse?

No plastico sem agua...

E terrivel! Desagradavel!

E eles chamam isso de "Mozzarella"

"nah, voces estao errados"

"Do que voces estao falando?"

Eu amo isso!

Essa e a unica coisa que eu sei em Italiano!

Eu gostaria de aprender algumas expressoes em Italiano!

Essa e a melhor:

"Che cazzo vuoi"

...que significa?

"que porra e essa"

e tipo "porra"

ah, ela conhece "porra"!

Tem mais palavras que voce conhece em portugues?

Sim. Elas me ensinaram algumas palavras...

Eu tenho quase certeza que sao todas palavroes

Sabe de uma coisa? Eu tenho um amigo que e Polones

E uma vez eu estava falando com a minha mae e ela me ligou (por video)

e ele estava proximo a mim

e eu tava tipo "ou, vem ca essa e minha mae"

e ele foi "tudo bom, cuzona?"

Elas me ensinaram "cuzona" tambem

e eu tipo "voce nao pode chamar a minha mae de Cuzona"

e depois ele me disse "essas sao as coisas que voce me ensina"

minha culpa!

ele falando com o sotaque dele foi tipo...

mas nos temos que parar! E minha culpa, e nossa falta na verdade

Voce me ensinou "cuzona" tambem

Nos temos um grande vocabulario de palavroes no Brasil

E aqui (EUA) voce pode usar "Fuck" - Shit

- Bro

Voce alguma vez ja usou um palavrao que voce disse errado para eles (host family)

e foi terrivel para aquele momento?

Sim. Com as minhas criancas, eu tenho 2 meninos e eles sao adolescentes

Nos costumamos brincar com uma arma de brinquedo que tem um pequeno..

Fala em Italiano. Eu sei Italiano.

Eu nao sei em Italiano tambem!

Maravilha!

Fala em portugues, eu sei portugues tambem!

Eu nao tenho ideia

e tipo...

BALAS!

algo similar

e eu nao disse "bullets"

eu disse "oh, onde estao as bullshits?"

Eu tava tipo "voce tem mais bullshit?"

porque minhas criancas falam isso

Ah, porque eles sao adolescentes

eu pensei que fosse a palavra para descrever

entao eu disse "ei, me da mais daquela merda?

"porque eu nao tenho 'merda' o suficiente no meu bolso"

"que?"

foi tao constrangedor!

"porque 'bullshit' e um palavrao!" - Ah, jura?

desculpa!

Que engracado!

As vezes eu me sinto tipo... eu sei a palavra

as palavras estao na minha mente, e no momento que eu tenho que dizer

meu cerebro pega uma palavra aleatoria e eu digo alguma coisa errada

Que nem. A irma da minha hostmom me disse "Oi, prazer em conhece-la"

e eu tipo "vejo voce em breve"

eu disse isso

POR QUE???

tipo, eu pego uma palavra e digo aquela palavra errada

foi mal, eu costumo dizer outra coisa... mas eu nao sei o motivo (...)

Algumas vezes, sei la... Voce se sente dessa forma?

Voce pensa sobre uma coisa e diz outra

E tao estranho sao similares como "merda" e "lencol"

E algumas frases sao iguais

e dificil se lembrar quando usar um e outro

muito confuso!

Eu acho que o pior pra mim e quando eu tento falar rapido

- voce fala rapido!

eu falo rapido em portugues

e eu quero falar rapido em ingles tambem

mas eu nao posso falar da maneira correta...

e voce pode imaginar o que acontece?

Vira uma confusao! - Um mix!

Algumas vezes minha kid costuma fazer tipo

"o que voce esta falando?"

Sabe de uma coisa? Me lembrei de algo engracado!

Eu costumo dizer alguns palavroes em portugues

porque quando eu to muito puta, eu nao posso dizer "fuck" na frente das criancas

e eu falo tipo "pqp"

ou "porra" - pqp, voce me ensinou isso tambem

eu?

eu nao me lembro disso

mas eu concordo, talvez tenha sido eu

eu nasci pra ser italiana, na verdade eu sou metade italiana

eu queria ser Brasileira

Mas voce me disse que voce gostaria de aprender portugues. Por que?

Eu queria ser brasileira

Eu adoraria nascer novamente no Brasil

Mas por que?

Que coisas voce ama no Brasi?

Eu amo a cultura! Eu amo a cultura Brasilera

Voce e proxima de sua familia. Voce me disse que voces dancam nos encontros de familia

Nos somos felizes!

Voces sao felizes o tempo todo!

Nos "estamos no chao", com nada, com contas para pagar, mas nos somos felizes! Eu nao sei como nos podemos fazer isto!

As vezes a gente chora? As vezes a gente chora!

For more infomation >> [PRIMEIRO VÍDEO EM INGLÊS • FIRST VIDEO IN ENGLISH] : DREAMS, TRIPS, UNDER 21 IN THE USA - Duration: 19:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to DOWNLOAD Instagram Videos on iPhone without APP! - Duration: 3:20.

What's up everyone, my name is Ben and today I'll be showing you guys how you can download

any Instagram video, on basically any iOS device or any iPhone, with no app required.

This is completely free it only takes about ten seconds to download the video or even

less and it's really easy to do, so without a further ado let's jump straight into the

video.

So this is all based on Apple's new app called shortcuts, what you need to do first, is go

into the Apple App Store and download shortcuts, once you have downloaded that app, click on

the first link below in the video description, to open up the shortcut and then click install

or get shortcut, whatever that is.

Then proceed and enter 0, which means that the app, will auto download or autosave videos

and then click continue and then once again enter 0 to select English, as your primary

language.

Then again click continue, after you have successfully installed a shortcut called SMD,

you can continue with downloading an Instagram video.

To download an Instagram video with this shortcut, there are two different methods, the first

one which I'll be telling you about now is, well what you need to do is open up Instagram,

pull up a video that you want to download, click the three little dots in the top corner

and just click Share, once you have done that, click on shortcut, if shortcuts are not showing,

click on more, allow shortcuts and click done, click on shortcuts and that will open up the

Instagram video with the shortcuts app, then click on SMD and that is the shortcut that

you will use to download this Instagram video, click on it and then just click allow and

the file will be open, as a new window and then just click to the share icon, in the

bottom left corner, click save video and voila you have successfully downloaded an Instagram

video all from your iPhone.

Now there is also a second method and this method is even easier, and the second method

go like this, what you want to do is click on the link below and add this shortcut to

your home screen, just click the share button or share icon, click on Add to Home screen

and name the shortcut, whatever you like, I named it Instagram video downloader and

what you want to do next, is go to Instagram click on the three-dot button, once you have

found a video that you want to download.

Copy the video or the post, Instagram URL and once that is copied to your clipboard

just click on the shortcut that is now on your home screen and the autosave feature,

that you have enabled earlier will allow you to instantly save the video to your camera

roll.

Once you have done that, you can just go to the camera roll and do whatever you want with

the video that you have just downloaded, so this is all it takes to download any Instagram

video, straight from your iPhone, it's really easy it's really simple and it's completely

free, so hopefully guys enjoy this video, if it helped you out definitely consider dropping

it a like, share it with your friends and I'll see you all next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét