Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

- Foxy! Foxy! Do you remember me?

- Any news?

- Not really, but I've seen the receipts, and this month seems a bit better than the last.

- Good.

Maybe people are finally starting to like Foxy again, even though... well, you know...

- Yeah. We all know...

- You don't have to be sorry, it's not your fault, Chica.

- I don't think I'll ever be able to accept this.

- I'm still trying to study the manuals, maybe there's still a solution.

Just don't be sad, Chica, I can't stand it...

- I know that you will never get your memories back, Foxy... but I don't care...

When I look at you, deep down, I know you'll always be the same fox that I gave my heart to, no matter what...

Maybe it's just a matter of time, but...

I hope that one day you'll look at me and... feel the same...

Memories are one thing, but... deep down there's something... something more...

Hello, guys, this is Tony!

Jee..

More than one year by now...

Sorry about that!

It was a hard period, also because I was a bit afraid of giving this story an end after

three long years.

But hey, this doesn't mean I won't make new videos!

I have lots of ideas for new stories and I'd love to hear your opinions...

Would you prefer a sequel, a spinoff, something new with different animatronics?

Tell me your ideas in the comments and check out the polls I'll publish here or on my Twitter!

Don't forget to subscribe to us and follow me on my social media accounts!

Special thanks to the patrons who supported me and my collaborators since the beginning.

Some of them are artists, so you'll see now some of their artwork!

And that was it...

See you soon, guys, probably for the 2018 Christmas special!

And of course thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét