Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Welcome to Episode 234… another total darkness episode. They're not even the

keys to the Acura. I don't know what I'm doing. Let's get going!

In this episode I want to explore an idea of lifetime learning, of continuing

to learn throughout your entire life. To… to… consider learning to be something

that ends when you graduate college or graduate high school… That's just wrong.

That that's going to ultimately lead to stagnation. It's going to ultimately lead

to being stuck in in a single place, and and I would argue that the healthiest

happiest people are the people who are lifetime learners, who follow their

curiosity from one learning experience to another throughout their life,

continuing to add to who they are and what they're able to do and things like

that. There's a lot of research that is suggesting that continuing to push

yourself into into old age and it is a way of keeping Alzheimer's from

developing that you are constantly creating new neural paths and new new

connections from old information to new information outpaces the degradation of

the neural pathways that seems to be a contributor to the Alzheimer symptoms so

lifetime learner be someone who learns and tries things and experiments so

let's see if you know these lights off and I got this headlamp thing it's all

these LEDs I know this awesome there there's your and now it's dark I've

already got the keys out of car turning off the lights

let's see if we can get in this would be the day that have extra bags

so I'm gonna shoot the tutorial video today I was gonna shoot it yesterday the

it's a Photoshop plug-in called portrait Pro I'm gonna shoot it this afternoon I

was goodbye I said I was gonna shoot it yesterday except I couldn't get the

license activated through the firewall so I had to go to my laptop home and

activate license and now I'm ready to go ready to shoot this thing alright we've

got to the door see if we can get in alright

Coffee time

I'm sure this is how all the AC and Peter and Maddy that's how they do it

I'm sure that that's how they carry all their alright we'll get this thing

started in just a second so I'm in I'm settled now I'm gonna make

coffee for me you may have noticed why am i like my coffee a certain

temperature and this fits too cold it's like and if it's too hot it's like ah so

this is kind of still in there those aren't really words you may have noticed

the disarray as I was coming in this is where I did I did the I dropped uh be

the BB this morning my eyes what in the Hat always I don't know who is that

talking about oh yeah the mess so that turned out to be B the BB filming that

that that turned out to be far more complicated in reality than in concept

the concept I thought this is easy I'm gonna roll some steel balls down a hot

wheel track first of all the BB is so small you can't really see it on the

camera at 24 frames you know for per second no BB mm couldn't see it so I

just started with the medium you know the little small ball bearing but just

getting them to all the the shotput resists so there's momentum the shotput

weighs four kilograms and the golf ball weighs about 44 grams big big difference

there so i had the chocolate had to be so perfectly balanced almost ready to

roll in order for the do the math if you're a

you know engineer or physicist or something anyway I haven't cleaned up

yet but I have students in this room today and they can move the desks back

like each each student can move one desk and done so that's be the baby I think

that is a cool concept the idea that one small act of kindness one small gesture

one small word of encouragement one small word of endorsement can begin a

domino effect that has a huge huge reaction be that thing in someone's life

say something nice to the manager say something nice to whomever be that be be

well where are we going today we're trying to be lifetime learners today

don't stop learning just just keep at it keep learning keep adding things even if

it's just learning a hobby and on and as you become older pick up a new hobby if

you're in the middle of a hobby if you're if you're making videos try

something different try moving your lights around try moving your microphone

try using a different camera inside your car while you're while you're driving

keep trying different things if you're a painter and you've been painting and in

watercolors for 20 years and you're a master at watercolors jump into a

different medium use acrylics or oils or something do something a little

different I really don't know what I'm talking about I should I should take an

art class at some point but I've seen them use those little metal thingies

like spatulas and there's a hand gesture that we will not know what that ever

we'll never know what that means I'm gonna I'm gonna do a rant now

I was gonna do a rant about something that I just learned about something I

learned about yesterday and it is so stupid but I'm afraid if I just rant

about it that the people who haven't heard about it will go home we'll the

try to it's a stupid thing someone is like stupid and then they go hey guess

what I just did and like what and then everybody else Jake followed lemmings

off the cliff lemmings jumping off the cliff into stupidity I'm not going to

tell you what it is I'm just going to tell you that I was so I was like I was

like facepalm I roll head bang that's how stupid this thing is it's like what

are you thinking and and after the first person did it why would other people do

it I can't even it's so I can't I'm just afraid to even mention what it is

because there's so many stupid people who would be like I've never heard of

that I'm gonna try it too it is just more evidence that the entire fabric of

society is on the brink of anarchy that that's all so there's there was my not

rant I'm sorry that was that was a not rant I don't know what that was but it

was random at least random at least alright be a lifetime learner be a

lifetime learner I'm gonna drink some coffee and kind of get ready get ready

for the day

I've had I've had a question - believe it or not over like how do you do your

lighting how do you do your how do you do your setup so I'm gonna take a real

quick video of my of my setup so we'll start the camera there's all kinds of

light so there's there's the camera on the the very cluttered and desk and then

I have a little desk lamp I'll turn the lights on to show you right back so I

have this desk lamp here and the desk lamp came it came in a this bag thing

that's my diffuser is the the bag that that came with with the desk lamp that

is a LED household LED bulb that is a clamp like like you would clamp on to a

shelf and that is a there's a JCPenney bag that's my diffuser it's also an LED

this one's 100 watt I don't that is I got that a little extra cable and I got

the mic the mic is just right there almost in frame sometimes it is in frame

because I'm not careful enough there there's the mic that's my that's my

setup in my classroom that is that's my photography area of where I do you know

photography club and that's my clutter area and so I put all my clutter that's

all photography junk and then that's junk mail and then boom this there it is

there it is in all its glory and then there's a shelf when I've got jumping

rocks by alright wow that that had to be so

all right I'm gonna follow up on the lighting thing just just kind of an

editorial here then this is also this will be your science lesson for for this

episode people be like I spent all this money on this big light thing I'm just

big and it's the big diffuser thing is a great idea and the really bright bulb

was a great idea that lights up that whole diffuser but in at the end of the

day photons go through the lens and strike the the sensor and where those

photons come from is not very important if they come from a seven dollar Walmart

LED bulb and shine through a piece of plastic wrap as a diffuser they are

still photons the the direction the diffuser changes the direction but it

does not change the frequency of the photon the photon is the photon is the

photon it has a energy level and that energy level is a color we perceive that

energy of the wavelength of the light it doesn't matter where it comes from if it

comes from the farthest star in the galaxy and it's still a photon it still

is traveling at the speed of light it still has a set energy level so the

point is that seven dollar bulb that I bought at Walgreens creates the same

energy as the 700 dollar lighting kit that someone may buy for their studio

now what is the advantage of the 700 are like he has remote controls and being

able to vary the brightness of the ball and having the mechanism of holding the

diffuser in place and the bigger the diffuser and the the more that the

softer the light becomes and the angles of the light all kind of becomes it

becomes like a parallel wave rather than a radial way there's a lot of reasons to

have really expensive lighting gear but at the end of the day photons go through

that lens and if they come from a seven dollar bulb

they're still photons you can't get it back on the desk do you have to spend a

lot of money to have a good light no just need to understand light that's why

we take science classes that's why we take physics this was a lot longer than

I thought it was going to be it's a good lesson one more quick thought on the

photons it doesn't matter where they come from but it does matter what color

temperature they are if you're if you know if you're in the video you know

we've got color temperature and that is basically a measure of the energy of the

photon and what we want is things that are natural daylight and LEDs come in

daylight color the or those sometimes we'll say 5,000 K or 5400 K so something

in that range if you're if you're buying bulbs the ones I bought from Walgreens

that said daylight bulb color temperature you're looking for is like

fifty five fifty four fifty to five thousand something something along there

to give you a nice daylight color there now now it doesn't matter if you get

fifty if you get something if you get a daylight color ball but doesn't matter

how much the bulb it's still a photon the wavelength is the same and in the

lens and on the sensor creates a pixel that's how it works

so $7.00 bulb

that's lamb it's flexible bends I spent way too long on this

I saw an interesting thing happened today this guy some person has acquired

my picture and has created an imposter Facebook account

my my actual facebook address is bill dot Snodgrass one not 756 756 not me I

reported this obvious imposter account to Facebook so not me emails my picture

anyway reminds me of the Instagram the Joe

Rossi incident which occurred while back on Instagram all right

lifetime learner you you've got a you got to keep learning things and let's

let your mind continue to expand let your mind continue to grow don't don't

just settle for what you already know or you'll be stagnant you won't you won't

grow you won't change and and with without change you know that's kind of a

scary prospect you're always doing things the way that you always used to

do things

and I could go into a big long technology and if you tried to still

make you know the old ways and blot all that stuff I will spare you that I hope

you enjoyed my long science lesson on light with photons and photon energy

hopefully if you're into photography or videography that would be something that

would be interesting to you so then once you understand how why it works then you

can use it to your advantage that should probably be enough for this episode be a

lifetime learner keep learning things keep trying things keep doing things

just don't don't give up and don't settle for the way things always have

been thank you for watching hope you enjoy this episode do all that stuff

with the likes and the clicks and all that things they'll love your comments I

love to interact with you down in the comments section that is all I have for

this one lunch time is almost over I got about five minutes and so I'll see you

tomorrow

you

For more infomation >> Be A Lifetime Learner PLUS Budget Video Lighting - s1e234 - Duration: 17:31.

-------------------------------------------

CALI P x TEKA – Baddest (Official Video) - Duration: 4:01.

Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Right now!

Baddest set a man dem Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now

Wah mi seh?

Big up the baddest set a man dem

Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now!

Balance!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

Drop it wild like shabba

Powerful and Mad like Cobra

Super Cat the real don dada

Dem deh bad bad badda dan badda

Mi look up to Buju, Killa, Peter Tosh, Kalonji Dada

Who dem?

Capleton, Beenie nobody nobody madder

Gi dem it gi dem it gi dem it everyday

Lyrical faya

Keep up the works, represent straight

Mama Africa

Buss up the place with Tiwony, Anthony B inna gambia

Listen to Marley, Big Youth and Burning Spear fi get wiser

Baddest set a man dem Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now

Wah mi seh?

Big up the baddest set a man dem

Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now!

Balance!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

Di one dem weh straight pon the mission Neva lean pon di mission

Neva give up pon the mission Heart clean pon the mission

Mi seh big up Mumma Nancy and all Queens pon the mission

Mi see Ifrica, Omega and Hempress Sativa, Keida

And Emporor Selassie wear the crown of decision

We the people eva ready fi kick off the revolution

Brains weh full a ammunition deya nuffer than politician

Wi knowledge longer than river nile and more explosive than hiroshima

Baddest set a man dem Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now

Wah mi seh?

Big up the baddest set a man dem

Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now!

Balance!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

Drop it mad and bad like Fela (Fela, Fela, Fela)

Sing out high like Salif Keita (Keita, Keita, Keita)

Youssou N Dour, and Miriam Makeba (Keba, Keba, Keba)

Alpha Blondy, Masekela (Kela, Kela, Kela)

Born superstars coming from nature (nature, nature, nature)

Represent for more than paper (paper, paper, paper)

Takana Zion give thanks mi bredda

Big up Kabaka and Chronixx for ever Big up Irina and Caro we deya together

Baddest set a man dem Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now

Wah mi seh?

Big up the baddest set a man dem

Bad Baddest set a man dem

Big up the baddest set a man dem right ya now!

Balance!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

Big up the baddest set a gal dem

Bad, baddest set a gal dem

Big up the baddest set a gal dem right ya now!

For more infomation >> CALI P x TEKA – Baddest (Official Video) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Irish Language Video: Mo thuairimí faoi Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Irish Language Video: Mo thuairimí faoi Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Visiting the Farnsworth House Inn - Paranormal Videos - Duration: 18:07.

hey honey let's tell him about the one of the most haunted bed-and-breakfast in

Gettysburg what do you think Oh in Gettysburg how

he's gonna ask you for awhile which one you were talking about but okay yeah I

love that place

well hello there pair of peeps and welcome to another episode of our on it

travels I am your host Sean Donnelly and I'm your co-host Maryann Donnelly this

is it kicking off season two and you don't want we picked a great location

for you guys the Farnsworth house and in Gettysburg that's right if you are into

paranormal research history and forensic studies you've come to the right place

now's the time to click this subscribe button then ring the bell and follow

along with our haunted travels it almost sounded like Boris was coming out there

he was he was channeling you got your chance with those stories of focal so

the Farnsworth house yes we've stayed there well you said

four times I thought three but we stayed there currently we say there are three

different years three different years but one of the times we stayed in two

different rooms in that same week okay all right well anyways this is panic

Dean number one three one three the Farnsworth house in it is located at 401

Baltimore Street in Gettysburg Pennsylvania is it open to the public

oh of course it is of course it is you could stay there you can eat there you

can take tours there you can go on ghost hunts there yeah you could pretty much

do almost everything there and it's right across from a very awesome ice

cream place mr. geez I have to go there all the time we've

stayed here well before we go through that but you know we gotta go over the

history so watch this video and we will be back and tell you about our personal

experiences and why we believe this place is haunted the Farnsworth House

Inn can be found along Baltimore Street in Gettysburg Pennsylvania and it was

built in several sections on what was originally Alexander Dobbins

lots 5 & 6 these Lots were deeded to John Finley MacFarlane one of

gettysburg's most prominent citizens directly from mr. dobyne the original

part of the house which is the back portion of the house is wood frame and

log and it was built in around 1810 before mr. MacFarlane purchased the Lots

it is thought to be from a tannery that once stood

just to the south this was followed by the two-story brick structure which was

added to the front in 1833 tax records indicate that this addition was called a

new house and cost $700 restorations were made in 1972 that even found and

removed the brick cornerstone inscribed with 1833 and McFarlane's initials in

1842 MacFarlane ran into some financial difficulties and lost the house to the

bank of Gettysburg on April 7th of 1852 the house and property were eventually

sold to Harvey D Sweeney the stern and quick-tempered schoolteacher who was one

of Gettysburg first teachers and became a butcher by the 1860 census mr. Sweeney

owned the property during the infamous Civil War Battle of Gettysburg

the house was used by Confederate sharpshooters during a three-day

conflict and it is believed that from the Attic

one of these soldiers accidentally shot and killed Mary Virginia Wade the only

civilian to die during the battle more than 100 bullet holes pock the walls of

this building from the battle even yet today the majority can be found along

the south wall following the battle the house served as a field hospital and a

resting place for some deceased members of the Confederate Army records show

that mr. Sweeney filed a claim for battle damage to the house after the

battle this claim indicates that there was also a frame barn and slaughterhouse

on the property at the time the procession on the way to the National

Cemetery where Lincoln delivered his famous Gettysburg Address passed by the

Farnsworth house on November 19th of 1863 Harvey Sweeney wrote a letter to

his brother describing the event and the days surrounding it after his death June

1st of 1871 his properties including the Farnsworth property and some in Illinois

were split between his children his daughter Elizabeth Sweeney through

survivorship deed gained control of the Farnsworth House property she is

recorded as owner in 1872 after her marriage to David unit she sells the

house to her mother Catherine who had been mr. Sweeney's estranged wife this

sale went through on December 23rd of 1872

then Catherine sold it back to Elizabeth in 1882 though it did have a caveat that

she should remain able to use the home with three rooms on the second floor the

basement and the garret attic as well as the garden for the remainder of her life

now unfortunately Elizabeth would die just a short time later in 1885 her

heirs would own the house and property for quite some time

as Catherine lived until 1908 during this time the house would unfortunately

fall into disrepair on April 29th of 1909 George P black purchased the

property his wife Vera opened the property as the Sleepy Hollow lodge in

1918 and during the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg in 1938 she

provided lodging as a dormitory for the Union veterans one of the cots used by a

veteran is still at the house today their daughter Sarah black once

explained that her father hated the bullet holes thinking them quite

unsightly and intended to cover them over but he was urged by many not to

cover over the vivid reminders of the battle he didn't listen however and at

some point they were covered over with mortar and they were covered over for

years that is until that 1972 restoration

she also described how 135 bullets were gathered from various places around the

property in 1959 after her parents deaths Sarah black Gideon took ownership

of the property she owned that property then until July 31st of 1972 when she

sold it to Loring aged Schultz and his wife Jean

mr. Schultz renamed the house the Farnsworth house at this time in honor

of Brigadier General Eamon John Farnsworth who led an ill-fated charge

on big round top claiming his life and sixty five of his men for several months

after this purchase the property was renovated including sandblasting the

house to reexpose those bullet holes they also remodeled the house and dug

out the cellar it was ready for opening as a restaurant featuring civil warfare

in November of 1972 after after claiming to have experienced paranormal activity

the family utilized this in the promotion of the inn and today conduct

tours of the premises daily today the Farnsworth house boasts

several restaurants including The Sweeney Tavern and the lead and lead

dining rooms patio dining as well as a beer garden dining area The Sweeney

Tavern features a vast collection of props from the movie Gettysburg the cast

from the movie used to hang out there during the filming Sam Elliott and Tom

Berenger became regulars Tom Berenger even went so far as to claim the

Farnsworth House as the officer's club for the Army of Northern Virginia the

mean inle dining rooms offer Pennsylvania Dutch and period fare

served with period rest servers among original decor including an original

door with bullet holes in it and photographs that were by the famed civil

war photographer Mathew Brady the patio dining and beer garden boasts live

entertainment that is of course also dressed in period clothing

you may also spend the night at the Farnsworth House of your life the

bed-and-breakfast guests encounter Victorian themed rooms named after many

of the past owners local legends military elite and even to past

presidents Lincoln and Eisenhower the rooms are located in the original

wooden structure as well as the brick section of the main house and several

rooms have been built into the formal garden area which are now called the

garden rooms the Eisenhower's were frequent visitors to the Farnsworth

house and special items were kept on hand just for Mamie Eisenhower and one

of the rooms named for the Eisenhower's even has a painting that it was done by

former President Eisenhower himself the most haunted of the rooms is said to be

the Sarah black room this is in the brick portion of the building but all

areas of the house have had reported claims including all of the guest rooms

and the Garrett attic which holds a collection of Civil War artifacts and

the basement which has had visits from many paranormal investigators and even

had an investigation by Lorraine Warren the property also today has a gift shop

building and a new farmstead and Civil War encampment area called Camp tiger

where you can learn what it's like to be a soldier in the Civil War

quite a long history for this location long but not long there weren't that

many people who have you know owned the building in its history but a lot of

different things happen there some important things that point out is

basically they believe that this is where the shot that killed Jenny Wade

come from state to know when we get to the Jennie Wade Jennie Wade house we'll

be talking about the Farnsworth but riddled with bullets witness to Abraham

Lincoln all kinds of different individuals have been there lots of

celebrities have been there especially during the filming of the movie

Gettysburg they hung out there all the time then you have all the paranormal

celebrities who've been there you know all the way from you know the normal

ones that everybody sees on TV now - hey even Lorraine Warren was there in that

in that building doing of course panicky videos yeah so it has had been host to a

lot of different individuals even the Eisenhower's used to go there on a

regular basis in the history video I mentioned that they used to keep

something on hand all the time for Mamie it was the materials to make a chocolate

sundae because she she always would want a chocolate sundae so they didn't have

it on the menu chocolate sundaes are not on their menu they never have been but

they would always make sure that they had the materials there for when Mamie

came by so as far as going to Gettysburg as a couple we've been there three times

and each time we go there we try to pick at least one night and spend it at the

Farnsworth house because that is like the apex of everything that's going on

not just paranormal but it's with them walking distance of everywhere and like

I said the ice cream play

you get your breakfast with your room you know it just makes sense but so we

were there in 2013 2015 and just recently in 2018 right all of which were

in the month of July no different times in the month of different times with

yeah and each time we were there of course we did some investigations and we

put out a evidence review video version one because we have more stuff to go

over since we've been there three times but I'll put a link to that right here

and then of course Boris back there did the ghost stories and folklore so I've

got to put a link to that thing

ameri-ghen has a recipe video that is from the farnsworth so for the link to

that so why do you think this place is so haunted I think it's so haunted

because of the rate same reasons why most in the buildings and things in

Gettysburg are haunted they had some major tragedies happening right there I

mean they had individuals dying within the house they it was used as a field

hospital the kit the dining room the Lee and need dining rooms were actually a

big field hospital the basement was where they stored the the bodies of the

deceased until it was you know able to be they were able to be moved and of

course the the shots that came from that building supposedly that killed Jennie

Wade those soldiers are supposed to continue to roam yeah it's just this

make sense yeah and like I said where it's located it's like right at the

beginning of that you know that's split where you go this way and it goes to the

east Cemetery Hill and the National Cemetery and Evergreen Cemetery and goes

this way and it goes you know down where all the paranormal shops are out to the

battlefield and pretty pretty cool-looking plus the

majority of the people who lived there and owned it for the number of years

that they did they really did love the house they enjoyed being there and they

enjoyed having the guests and things like that there so I keep taking care of

them alright so is there anything else you would like to add to this video well

this is the location that I had my sleep paralysis dream in the Eisenhower coming

on the Sweeney room we had the shower come on and turn itself off we had that

in the same room when we stayed in the Sweeney room the first that was the

first time we ever stayed there we had that really weird anomaly with the k2

and that's review the Lincoln Bedroom we haven't really had all that much as far

as experiences in there you literally like that room and I'm waiting for that

soldier to come by and you know sit there and try I've tried several times

EVP session spirit box issues we went live from there again it was more garden

it wasn't like this you're right you've got to get back into the main room wish

I didn't have to carry the luggage upstairs but yeah I would do want to

stay in the main port in the original portion of the house again the wooden

section that's in the middle behind the breakout area they have their newest

room that they had renovated the Jeremie room I would like to stay in there

because that used to be part of the porch and of course there was a lot of

blood that was supposed to be there and people were seeing blood stains and

things like that that just appeared so I kind of do want to stay there but again

that was outside I don't know if that would necessarily be as fruitful as like

the Eisenhower times I'm sure we'll be going back yes yeah that's right

all right folks hey until next time thanks for watching and happy honey

let's know if you like this video by hitting that thumbs up also if you'd

like to see more videos from in the future support our channel by

hitting that subscribe button pinging that bell so you get notified

that next time there's a video from an Aggie video

thanks for watching happy honey

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét