Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Muic

Music... Before starting with the

video. I have to show you how is the start of the game. You can see now the customization menu and that there are a lot of things to

customizate, color options, in the description you will have

the link to join to my clan of Temtem with all the advantages of being a member of my clan. Remember that this is the first alpha

so it is the earliest version of the game, You are seeing that i am choosing my name after creating my character

You can only use a capital for the name, numbers,etc but not using more than one capital letter

your mum wakes you up when you are in a bed as in the pokemon games, it is the same

Here you start waking up in your bed too

with your mother telling you that the breakfast is ready, then after talking enough time you can choose your starter

there are Starter of Narture, Fight,Mental

I chose the Mental Temtem because i loved it

Finally we are in Temtem, I am going to tell you what things has the game. The main thing is that your head

isnt too big like in pokemon, it is a thing that we can to thank crema for not having that head

which you dont know if your character will go forward or backwards because depending on where is the head it goes in a direcction

the joistick dindt work, you only had to move your head

Firstly you see that

the first Temtem in your team follows you

I have been playing it for 3-4 hours. I have in my team a Tuwai NV 20,....

In the next video you will see how we defeat the first dojo leader

but firstly i have to upload my first time in Temtem

After playing it for 3-4 hours, this game is the best. Why your name is Titania?

i have see Titania now WTF!

We can heal our Temtem, this is the animation of the healing. Now the max level is 25

I wonder being able of uploading a video of a LEVEL MAX Temtem team

after showing you how it works , we are going to play the game for a while and test the mechanics , if you see that the game lags

dont worry because it is a common thing because it is the first version

It has less than one day, the game is forced to the max because it is in ultra. I am playing it on steam

using keyboard and mouse, you can play it with controller too

I am thinking about making tournaments of the game (Sadly now it is imposible) because the room it is random

Now it is imposible . LETS ROCK IT!

What???

i dont know what it is that Temtem, this is one of the Temtem starter

the nature starter, with this he is going to fly

okay

i have ¡oh, no!

it dies , okay but it is nature so it didnt recieve a lot of damage, i think that it is pokemon but it is different

x4 you can go with your granmother, i has flew away

you have the stamina as i said in the information video, here when a turn ends if you have defeated

a Temtem it shows the xp which you gain and your stats and the increase

okay

perfect, lets give a nice fly to this paharo, i will not use a ability because it will cost more stamina than i have so it will cost HP

to Ouchic for using that skill

okey, we dont level up and we earn a few pansuns

it is original, we continiu where

we left it, we are going to fight

this trainers

there was a rare bug, dont worry because it is the first version and day

it hast a lot of content, lets see if we beat this trainer, i want to find the dojo leader

for the next video defeat that dojo leader

and obtaining the surfboard, i think that i can,

we are going to do this because i think that i defeat loali which is a Temtem that i love, i dont know if kaku dies with this

wind blade, lets see, KAKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

rlly? and it uses poison spores

i hate that attack i dont like it nothing

kalathu you are going to be a shit

i am going to rest and use the DC beam for defeating kalathu

i think it is x4 the max damage for example if it is water and wind type

it poisoned my twice Temtem

Kaku and loali are OP because they have the toxic spores

the water canon if you have a kalabys it is the best attack, be carefull with that attack

because the damage go away

We defeat kaku and we win the game

It takes more than time than expected, they challenge me while i was here

who are you? Alejandro

What is this Temtem? AHHHHH....... the Temtem that we defeated with a hit

you are going to fly this time

i think that with this i do x2 of damage, he defeated my

Houchic , x4 here is

i dont kill him because he was lucky

Loali pls

show them the true power, if you dont die with the DC beam you die because of the toxic spores

to the cemetery you go ,NOOOOO it fails, dont worry the toxic spores are going to kill him

or it wil be low hp, no it isnt at low hp, i will use this i wish i go first

it attacks loali, it is 11 levels up so i think he destroys my loali

lets see to the level that ganki will level up and loali

because the enemy has a higher level

djfladhflahflhasd

ohhhh, i like this 48 damage, 15 stamina

lets change it for sparks (it is only use for SPATK up)

okey, perfect. I hope you enjoy it , remember,remember, ..... subscribing and giving a like

you have my social media in the description. I made a Temtem clan

i will let the official Discord of the clan in the description ( i am doing it) and a post of the Temtem forum

about my clan and all the advantages that all players of the clan will have

When the tournaments will avaliable the members of my clan will have a custom banner and logo

FREE of my clan, i recommend you to join, you will have the post in the description

and the official Discord of my clan. I hope you enjoy it , give a like and subscribe

Music!!

Music!

Music!

For more infomation >> My FIRST TIME in Temtem 🔥EPIC VIDEO🔥 - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

ImJayStation Just Made The Most RACIST YouTube Video EVER - Duration: 5:34.

I'm J station is back out and again with another cringy 3 a.m. challenge but this

time I feel like he went a little far in a video called

do not call black Santa on FaceTime at 3 a.m. I can't even believe I just said

that I'm J Station does just that normally I wouldn't even give a video

like this attention but people are calling this the most racist YouTube

video of all time and I'm gonna spill the tea here for you on Io what is

happening friends I'm Charlotte O'Brien on this channel we talk about everything

that's trending on the internet smash that like and subscribe for more daily

news commentary and to see my face every day by the way you should turn on those

notifications so you can get updates on your phone if you want more of my face

why don't you follow me on instagram my links are posted in the description

alright so before I get into this video let me know in those comments what you

want most for Christmas and does they me okay guys I thought I had seen

everything before today there's not a lot on YouTube that surprises me anymore

but clearly I haven't seen everything because J station just made quite

possibly the most offensive YouTube video I've ever seen

Jason ether aka I'm J station is a youtuber with 3.1 million subscribers he

posts these paranormal themes 3 a.m. challenges but J station has been in

trouble with the law before a couple of years ago he was facing criminal charges

for going into stores and businesses and hiding until they closed then filming

himself trying to escape without setting off alarms lately he's been doing the

paranormal theme videos where he says he's facetimed with ghosts we've

actually previously done a video on J stations attempt to contact Mac Miller's

ghost which also got a lot of criticism it seems like J station just doesn't

know where the line is most of the people who watch his channel art kids

that's for certain his videos are like kind of a mix between like a vlog and a

paranormal video and a skit a badly acted skit and he's always like really

over-the-top and animated and he uses these like scary sound effects oh my god

guys he's black Santa gonna answer I'm J station just posted a paranormal video

about black Santa that's supposed to be like a mini horror film not only is this

video ridiculous people also find it very offensive

okay J station says things like how crazy would it be if Santa brought a

black elf here like house okay J station says he looked online for black Santa's

phone number and he messages him so obviously he didn't actually text black

Santa because like spoiler alert Santa isn't real

he texted an actor who agreed to play black Santa oh my god did I just like

ruin Center for you guys sorry man so yes I'm J station got a black actor

to play Santa and that actor willingly participated in this video but I'm

curious to know how he feels about the final cut it's basically like a mini

horror film that has like racist undertones so first of all J station

leaves out fried chicken for black Santa which is like what the whole like black

people like fried chicken joke is well-known as a way for white people to

make fun of black people listen not all black people like fried chicken a lot of

them do but white people like fried chicken - I personally love fried

chicken fried chicken and waffles preferably and what's more is J station

shot this no different than the rest of his videos where the theme is like

paranormal he's visibly scared of black Santa why are you scared of Santa is

this Santa's supposed to be like this like nice fat guy that like brings you

presents are you just scared of this Santa because he's black cuz I don't

think this video would have the same paranormal scary theme if Santa was the

jolly old fat white dude that brings you presents and eats cookies I don't know

dude I'm really confused and the criticism is already pouring in

youtubers like Adam 22 are already critiquing this video and it's been out

for less than 24 hours Adams video is called the worst youtuber

is back and he's only gotten worse I can't honestly imagine how Jay Station

thought this was a good idea like maybe if this was like some sort of like funny

well acted tasteful skit I wouldn't be so quick to criticize but it was filmed

like like a horror film okay so I will say that he did make another video last

year called do not FaceTime Santa Claus at 3:00 a.m. that featured a white Santa

but somehow making another video about black Santa is just like it's too far

for me like the video isn't about as scary

anteye it's about a scary black Santa he made a point of that because he put it

in the title anyways guys let me know is this video racist but for now I'm gonna

respond to some of your comments from our video turn coal into diamonds using

a jar of peanut butter Raider 2-0 $0.99 I just came across your video and you

are so funny best wishes for a great Channel oh great

or he thinks I'm funny guys see I'm funny

potato 101 said I am for sure getting coal in my stocking cuz I ate a potato

sorry Charlotte forgive me okay I forgive you but do better

cheesy James said hey Charlotte what's your natural hair color I have never

dyed my hair so I guess Auburn or red whatever where this color is Eileen dos

Santos said can you do another Sentinel video I love those if there is a big

update on it we will for sure make another video in North Sentinel island

Laura Guerra said another great video more facts you ponder upon I wonder what

topics you'll pick for us to dwell on next week dude I honestly don't know I

won't know till next week you got to keep that news fresh you know you know

what I mean well news is like memes like you can't just like do a video about a

like a stale meme it's gotta be fresh welcome to the in screen thanks so much

for spending a few of your valuable minutes with us if you want to continue

watching our channel check out the playlist that's clickable on your screen

right now and don't forget to smash that notification bell so I can see you in a

future IO video

For more infomation >> ImJayStation Just Made The Most RACIST YouTube Video EVER - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

What If You Don't Post a Video? - Duration: 9:44.

- What are you doing?

Why are you under the blanket?

Did I put you under the blanket?

Yeah, you're a good kitty, aren't you?

Mmm, guys.

Hello, hello, hello.

It's Kaitlyn, your friendly YouTube video creator.

And Finn, Finn's here too.

I can't do anything by myself, can I?

You always gotta be involved.

(sighs) Well guys, what happens if you don't make a video?

That's what my therapist asked me this week

because I was really stressed out

because last week I didn't make a video

because it was Thanksgiving and I was like

oh, it's a holiday, that makes sense that I would skip it.

And I kind of thought that I would have more time

to put out the video that I had planned for last week

for this week, but basically what happened

was I just had a really good time over Thanksgiving

and didn't do video, like filmmaking.

Actually I haven't filmed a video

since the fourth of November.

I've been kind of burnt out.

This happens to me a lot, I get to the end of the year

and I am a little tired of making videos.

Hi Finn. (laughs)

It's difficult to explain because

I love making videos, I love having a YouTube channel.

I love having a creative outlet outside of my job

because my job I make videos too,

but I don't have full creative control over it

the way I do with my YouTube channel.

So basically my therapist was asking like,

well what happens if you don't make a video?

You know, is someone going to punish you

if you don't make a video?

And I was like, well no.

Are you gonna lose subscribers, well, not really,

I mean I had such slow subscriber growth

over the last two years really, that nothing

that I seem to do really makes a difference.

The thing for me is that making videos

and making videos consistently is kind of

my only creative outlet right now.

I used to do so many creative things.

I was always painting and sketching and doing

mixed media art, I was writing poems and writing a book.

I felt like I was always bursting with creative ideas

and sometimes I feel like adulthood has killed my creativity

and so then making videos is kind of my last vestige.

And I feel like if I stop doing that,

even for like a week or two just because I'm tired

and I need a break, or I don't know,

I just, I don't know if it's me in my head reprimanding me

for like why didn't you plan well enough,

or if it's that I hear all the creators on YouTube

who, like their content is essentially telling you

how to do well on YouTube and grow your channel,

which I honestly, I know they do really good work,

but I can't watch them anymore.

I can watch like one or two videos on a very specific topic

but I can't consistently watch them

because I just feel like, it hurts my soul a little bit

because I just feel like they're telling me

everything you're doing is wrong

and you're never going to be worthwhile, at all.

All of this is basically just a reflection on,

I don't even know, hustle culture.

I write about that a lot on my blog,

which I haven't been writing on that

since like October either.

But basically life has just been,

well okay, let me be really honest.

Like work life has been stressful, my freelance life

has been stressful, but the one thing that was really awful

for me last year, which was like my relational life

and like, relationships with my family and friends

and then romantic relationships, it was rough.

Rough, rough, rough last year.

And that's like kind of the one thing

that's been good this year.

I went on a beach trip, a week long beach trip

with my family which was really nice.

I actually went on a trip with my boyfriend,

I have a boyfriend, which I guess I'm telling you that now.

I have all these photos of us together

and my best friend Alann a is like you need to post pictures

of you on Instagram.

And I'm like, I wanna do it, but I don't know how to do it.

Yeah, I have a boyfriend and it's still weird

kind of saying that.

I kind of wanna make a video talking about that too,

but that's sort of separate thoughts.

Anyway, I've been doing lots of fun things.

So things overall are not actually that bad.

I'm stressed about work, which really what that

boils down to is I have less free time

to think about and work on YouTube videos.

And trying to figure out how that kind of like new normal

is going to be for me.

But I will say I have lots of videos planned for December.

I have three, maybe four Christmas videos.

However many Thursdays there are in December before

Christmas, I don't even know off the top of my head anymore.

I think it's just three.

For this week I toyed around with the idea

of not posting a video at all.

And then I was like, I'll do a live stream

and I started researching that.

And basically I wanted to do a livestream

that was more complicated than three days worth

of prep time were going to give me.

And not even like three days worth.

It was like maybe I had five hours

because I work a full day and then I come home

and I have to do, like I'm back from vacation ,

I have to like grocery shop and clean,

and like actually here, let me show you.

This is my office currently, which is here's my Christmas

stuff and my camera stuff, here's some more Christmas stuff,

it's just a wreck where I'm gonna decorate up here

like I did for Halloween.

And there's like, I don't even know what's happening.

Like Rudolph is dead on the floor and some boxes

over here with winter clothes.

And there's Finn , what are you doing?

What are you doing?

That's not, that's not a bed right there.

What are you doing?

Oh no, you can't, stop that.

You're gonna cause a fire!

Get down.

Please, no, oh my goodness.

Please stop, please stop.

Okay, guess that's just where you're gonna sit then.

You crazy, you know that?

Yeah you are.

Okay, I'm also dealing with that,

so that also takes up a fair amount of my mental space

to make sure that he doesn't hurt himself,

burn down my house, break anything.

It's like having a toddler sometimes.

So, yeah.

Life is crazy, but in good ways.

Some bad, but mostly good ways.

It's difficult for me to not post a video.

My therapist and I talk a lot about boundaries

because I have to be better at setting them.

I much better than I was a long time ago,

but it's still not great.

I think one of my issues too is having boundaries

with my work and not just the work I'm paid for,

but also the work I do in YouTube

and I can't get my self-worth from what I do, it's who I am.

Like when you meet new people, they don't ask you

who you are, they ask you well what do you do.

And they mean like what's your job.

They're not asking like what's your hobbies

in your free time.

Well, thanks for listening to me talk about stuff

and being extra real with you.

Hopefully some of it made sense.

I'll probably edit this video and be like this is terrible,

what are you doing?

I'm trying, I'm learning, I'm growing.

There is no stopping any of those things.

You don't just, you don't reach a stopping point I guess.

Now I got a kitty down here.

What ya doin'?

See his toys, how he pulls them all out?

Hey.

Okay, okay, okay, I have to end this video. (laughs)

If you want to give me some video ideas,

make sure that you submit this nice little form

over here on my website, that's always super helpful.

Whether it's just a general idea or it's a question

you wanna ask, I may make a video or I may write a blog.

And if you're watching this video and you haven't already

but you want to continue this journey with me,

don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell

so that you know the moment there's a new video.

Plus there's all these other social media sites

that you can check me out on,

Instagram is probably where I post most regularly.

I've been doing stories more recently, hey.

Trying that thing out and giving you more of a slice of life

bit, which is like 75% pictures of my cat,

which is that a bad thing?

Anyway, I will see you guys next Thursday, bye.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> What If You Don't Post a Video? - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

Başkasın - Offical Music Video (Turkish Trap Remix) - Duration: 2:23.

Başkasın - Offical Music Video (Turkish Trap Remix)

For more infomation >> Başkasın - Offical Music Video (Turkish Trap Remix) - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

HOW DOES A SINK EVEN BREAK LIKE THAT!!! | 3 Games 1 Video #3 - Duration: 20:04.

hey what's up you guys it's Jessica Leann here at Games N' Stuff bringing you back

some more free game fridays so this is a game called a weird quest also with this

rendition of why is that counting down can't solve this puzzle will wanna quit

now press escape okay but anyway with this addition to free game Friday's two

of the games are a little bit longer I think I'm for certain one of them is

I'm not sure about the other one so they may end up branching into their own

videos for next Friday's or the Friday that I get back to this series so yeah I

just thought I should fill you guys in on that okay so I don't want to press

escape cause I don't wanna quit but why is it counting down loading

maybe I should press escape what happens Oh

aah use any key to start

not press

I don't I don't get it shift tab

q w e r I dunno use any key to start not press how do I use a key without pressing it

achievement unlocked an easy piece of cake oh wait am i clicking on stuff on

the screen too hey where'd my mouse go oh now I can

actually move you achievements back to work

clear data credit exit

next level

start

I downloaded these games yesterday and I honestly don't remember much about them

it's Sunday I deserve a good sleep

yeah what's up

conspiracy theories

Oh well she was playing with stuff

I love how pixelated everything is

and that's what happens when you play with magic that you shouldn't play with

ah fuck I can't read this fast

I can't read that fast

Oh jump the jump trick achievement unlocked

I dunno I don't get it

well I got an axe or at least I think that's an axe I can't go anymore that

way am I just gonna like walk off this ledge nope

why does the tree look bloody

I wonder if I just like leave it

the only thing that it is telling me is to hit E

oh the melody is driving them crazy why is it ending though I'm pressing e

are we just gonna sit here

wait I might need to pass through while the music's stopped

nope

did I break it

wait is this the one that said it was a demo I should really like relook these

things back up and show you guys the descriptions before I start playing

them that we make a load of sense so yeah let's go to the next game

okay so

this is a game called probably not a game about common things

I have no idea

sounds like retail customer service yay

tasks prepared dinner clean the dishes cook the chicken

whoa a cactus the fuck was I noise out of bounds

okay whoa

Okay

Is there a dishwasher that's it what the fuck why is there two stoves

I need water I can't put it in there okay

sink

is that shit how do I make it stop

Ew

Looked like a fucking turd

Can I just put there no what they can't

eat off of dirty plates

Heh

let me try try throwing this in the black hole and see what happens no?

I don't want

it I don't want to go to the toilet cuz that's gross

what the fuck kind of sink

breaks like this anyway

ew shit goes in there but apparently now shit comes out of there

there's too much shit in this game

wonder if that water explains why the plates are all brown

you know there for the longest time I always thought you know I want a robot

to you know to be able to do my house chores and now I'm just like no thanks

oh apparently I only need two plates dinner for two full of shit oh there's a

chicken that looks like a turkey

Can Can I open it is there a way to

crouch why are there feathers that looks like maggots let's try this one

No okay

why is it ice okay first of all to anybody that wants to cook raw meat in

the microwave don't it's fucking disgusting smelling

what the fuck

hello chicken that

looks like a turkey that does not look cooked I'm sorry but that does not look

cooked

oh I won restart or quit I guess this means let's go to the next game

also by the way when it comes to microwaving a meat don't ever don't ever

microwave any form of seafood okay next game

okay so this is a game

called the chains that bound me this is the one that I know is longer or I'm

fairly certain it is at least so yeah and I have no idea how to say this

name it's like Airy Darius or Airy Dario sorry Ari Darius I don't know

I dunno

how do i oh it's a clickie game

oh it's a worker oh yeah by the way I'm working in

a mine

well hello slavery

holy fuck

wait okay I'm here how do I get down oh

you have tits space bar I guess it would help if I would actually you know look

into what the controls are

Okay so I'm going to

well where the fuck is the mine that I'm supposed to be working at is it this way

probably

where's the time clock

yeah well where's the time clock

I have to clock in where's the time clock

is this it

okay

where's the time clock

well I obviously have to clock in

do I just have to go around talk to everybody

asshole

Well now I know

yeah no shit do I have to like equipped

the pickaxe or something

this is literally not moving at all okay well I don't think this is

really gonna let me do much else right now to be honest with you

except for talk to people so let me go up and save and I may come back to this

game I may not but yeah so that was okay that musics loud that was this rendition or this episode

of three games in one video slash free game Fridays I found all of these games

on itch.io and I'll be putting links in the description and/or in the top

comment it'll be one or the other it depends on when I remember to grab the

links so yeah I'll see you guys in the next video if you like this video hit

like if you didn't like it hit dislike if you want to watch more of my videos

feel free to check out my channel if you like I'm gonna go ahead and feel free to

subscribe also hit the bell notification next to subscribe button that way that

way whenever I upload videos you will get notified right away and if you have any

comments down below feel free to say if you see something that I missed in a

game and you want me to go back to it let me know you know just random things

like that and yeah thank you for watching have a wonderful day

BYYYEEE!!!

(Outro Music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét