Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Hey everyone it's seeker and believe it or not guys even though

I made a video all the way back in June about

What I use for streaming and recording.

I still get a lot of questions about it and I thought I'd make a new one because I have had quite a few changes

plus I am in the middle of having a stream/video editing room built

So that I can get out of this very cold garage and if you can't hear the reverb going through the microphone

There's a lot of reverb and so I'm gonna fix both of those with one stone

but I get this question a lot and I thought maybe it'd be cool since it's been about five or six months and I have

Made some changes now that I primarily

stream and edit from here as opposed to my other location that I would go over it again I would show you what I got

Actually behind me is a pic of my PC I'm on my green screen right now but guys

Let's go ahead and get into it I'm gonna go ahead and just show you a video just go over a couple of things

It's all gonna be hardware this isn't showing off OBS or

Premiere or any of the editing stuff that I do or how I record although

I do plan on doing that in a future video right now I just want to go over the hardware this is the hardware or

The computer and things that I use when I'm creating editing

Streaming, so let's get into it guys, I hope you like it

I leave a comment let me know what you think

Okay, guys

here's my streaming setup as I currently have it as you can see I got it on a long table and

I have everything mounted to the table with my PC behind it on another table and the reason

I do that is because I don't want any shaking from like the cameras mounts and things like that to be

Affected by when I move the regular table so I got the two cameras mounted to the reverse table but the microphone has you know

That's fine to be mounted there because if it shakes a little bit you're not going to know

But we have that mounted we have both of the monitors actually mounted to the table

which is really cool because they you know I can move them I can adjust them I can swing them in and out and

Additionally I can use all the space under them like when I'm streaming I just push the keyboard under there and that's a mechanical keyboard

Right there I love that Logitech keyboard but my favorite thing is that little stream

Deck that you see right there which I will do another video on that I just started using that thing it's absolutely amazing

But we have two 24 inch monitors that

We have mounted up on it and coming back from the side you can actually see behind it if you look you can see all

The cables and it's not the prettiest it's a little bit of a mess

But that's alright we also have a couple of studio lights that's how we keep our green-screen nice and flush

You got to have good lighting with a green-screen otherwise it's just not gonna work very well

shadows and things like that and different you know textures are different

Light patterns essentially are going to mess that up so you definitely want to keep that

but the PC itself

Very proud of this PC I built it specifically for streaming its a Ryzen7 1700x it's an 8 core processor with 16 threads

it's got 32 gigs of DDR 4 RAM I do like RGB so you can see all the blue blue glowing

RGB is in there it can change colors but that's besides the point it's got a Samsung Evo 970 512 gig

nvme as its primary drive its got to

512 gig

SSDs that are in raid 0 for faster read writes for video editing I got two other hard drives that are also in raid 0

for video storage and then I have another backup hard drive that's on the server that's actually and in clone

or mirror

Drive so that when I back them up if one of the drives fails everything else is protected but that's on a different computer

there's that monitor mount though that I was talking about very cool that you can

You know mount it up so you can have all that space under - you know like I got for example my Alexa there that's

the Dymo labelwriter you got the elgato

It's all actually sitting under the monitor which is really awesome it gives you all that extra space so mounting it

In my opinion essential I just absolutely love it that's the best way to go about it in my opinion

Right, there guys that is my blue Yeti it's got the pop filter on it as you can see that keeps you from the P's

And you know popping it breaks up the wind now right here guys

I slowed this down so I could talk longer but I just wanted to show you the inside of the case with the side of

the case off just because

I really like the RBG the the blue glow and I can change the color with the remote or

Even use them with software but you got the blue glow on the LEDs that's on the memory on the fans around in the case

it's just something I really like so I just wanted to take the tempered glass side panel off and just kind of show you the

inside of the case because I thought it was pretty cool looking

All righty everyone there you go what did you think leave a

Comment below and let me know and guys if you liked the video you can hit thumbs up but if you didn't like it you

Know what to do it's all right

Above me you can check out coolstax.com and subscribe and guys over there I did leave you a couple of other videos to

Check out on my channel as well I hope to see you in the next one

For more infomation >> Streaming / Video Editing Hardware Setup (Update!) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

EAS 1600 Video Project Fall 2018 - Duration: 2:48.

Good evening and welcome to the Georgia Tech news network. I'm your host Jordan Flagg, and I'm Mary Hartness. This evening

We're reporting on some breaking news, which we have just received which is that Hawaii's infamous volcano

Kilauea has again begun spewing lava into surrounding areas and it's a dire situation.

Thanks, Mary. Now let's talk about what that means for the residents that live in close proximity to this volcano.

Even before this point, Kilauea is the most active volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii and has been undergoing an eruption since 1983.

This can be attributed to the fact that it sits on top of a hot spot, an area where heat radiates so intensely through the earth

that mantle plumes of hot rock are generated by convection currents and pushed upwards into the plates.

It is in no way unexpected or unusual, but it is still worrisome for the residents of the Big Island.

Kilauea is a shield volcano, a type of volcano which gets its name from how these features look from above.

Fortunately for our friends in Hawaii, a shield volcano is not prone to violent explosions due to the fact that they typically produce mini

eruptions. Over the years, these mini eruptions build on the sides of the volcano, which do allow for further flow of lava

which can be harmful for the surrounding residents.

Another type of volcano is a cinder cone volcano, which has a cone-shaped vent due to the massive violent eruptions

Which are a result of surrounding gas charged lava. This lava exists within the central crater imagery that dominates most people's perception of volcanoes today.

Meanwhile composite volcanoes

Which are also known as stratovolcanoes are unique because they are often tall

carrying magma from deep inside the earth out through the central vent as well as through breaks in the crater wall and fissures on the

Side of the volcano slopes. Some of the most famous composite volcanoes are Mount Fuji, Mount Saint Helens, and Mount Rainier.

As you can imagine these eruptions are usually quite violent.

The least well-known type of volcano is a lava dome, which is formed by low viscosity lava that rather than forming a cone, instead piles

Over and around the vent. These domes do not have very smooth surfaces and can grow quite large with the Novarupta dome

Which formed during the eruption of Katlmai volcano in 1912 measuring 800 feet across and 200 feet tall. While most of the world's volcanoes

exists along mid-ocean ridges, many volcanoes also exist on land on subduction zones

Which is where one plate dips beneath another. Those in Hawaii should be aware of potential issues with sulfur dioxide, carbon

dioxide, and hydrogen gases. Even more dangerous

Although released at about one percent by volume, are carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and hydrogen fluoride.

People on the Big Island should be aware of lava flows which can travel up to 40 miles per hour. This concludes the night's broadcast

Please monitor your local news channels for more updates and we'll see you next week.

Goodnight

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét