Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 29 2018

Hi guys, Steve's back!

Today I brought another MV starring cute children.

Let's jump right in!

Let's go!

Here we go~

Look at the cute child~

What is this?

It's a bread!

I think.... the children are in poverty?

The dance is adorable

But their clothes are worn out... how come?

On the other hand, this child looks wealthy

She looks like a princess

She has her hair done

Is she a princess??

She gets a massage and enjoys leisure

That's cute~ She's getting her nails polished XD

Is this video comparing the two??

Is this about the gap between rich and the poor?

It looks so...

The child in front was from a wealthy family

But this child is getting money from others and even sharing it with others

She always has her smile on

But, of course The best way to play for children is to run around playfully

Again! The rich child!

This IS a comparison!

She has so much money...

Is this another place?

I think the children in front scenes look more merry and bright

So there's a contrast from the other ones

WOW;; She throws money

Look! They look bright

I think the child actor did a great job playing this role

Her smile looks so adorable

Also, although she might not be rich, you can see hope all around her

I believe there is something this MV wants to share

The child who's got everything!

It looks like a party, her birthday party?

She's the star of the show

Judging by her tiara and earrings, she is from a wealthy family

Is she showing off her new clothes?

She invited all her friends!

They are not a duplicate... but they wore the same clothes!

How dare you!

They can't wear the same clothes, they won't be able to stand out!

Oh my...

She's angry because another wore the same dress right?

She's not suppose to

She's leaving while crying!

You need to behave well to your friends!

Greedy child!

She looks cute!

Is she her?

I think children are all cute and adorable anywhere you go

I think it's about let's be friends?

They might be in ruins, but they still look very cute

Did she leave the rich birthday and came here?

It's a turnover for this child!

Are they preparing for a group dance?

Where did the other children go?

Ah! here at the third spot right?

Seriously...

They charred their faces too

I understand a bit of what this MV means

But I am curious about what this song is

The child's pictures look amazing

Today, I had my first experience with MV from the Middle East

How should I put it

I thought children are all pure and cute anywhere you go

I had a good time

I don't understand the story 100%

But I get the feeling of it

Comparing the lives of the rich and the poor?

It's telling about how you can be happy even in poverty

You lose more when you have more

So you get stress and unfortunate...

Not unfortunate.. but, it tried to show an unhappy life

I want to know the exact story of this video! Please write me on the comments below!

The children looked so cute!!

They were the ones who sung this right? I think they did

I had so into the MV because of them singing with their cute voices XD

I really enjoyed watching it

When you look at lovely little children, you suddenly have a smile on your face and feel happy~

Recommend me videos with little children like this! With their cute voices and acts!

Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE my channel!

and see you guys later!

For more infomation >> ردة فعل كوريين علي كليب صبراً Koreans reaction video on Sabra clip - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

FROST - Η ΜΕΤΑΒΑΣΗ (Official Video Clip) - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> FROST - Η ΜΕΤΑΒΑΣΗ (Official Video Clip) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

DIY ALL MY SLIMES | Most Satisfying Slime Video Compilation 2018 - Duration: 10:20.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> DIY ALL MY SLIMES | Most Satisfying Slime Video Compilation 2018 - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Hande Yener ft. Aylin Coşkun - Manzara (Official Video Fanmade ) - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Hande Yener ft. Aylin Coşkun - Manzara (Official Video Fanmade ) - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Video Marketing Tips - Are Your Videos Flat? - Duration: 2:17.

Have you ever recorded a video for your business

but then looked back at it and critiquing yourself you're like, do I really look like that or do

I really sound like that? Maybe it like really flat or your face looks really deadpan you're like I've got no expression

And I've got no energy in my voice. Hi there

I'm Tracey Rose from TraceyRose.com and this is Daisy

the Marketing Cat, my little sidekick and today we want to share with you three cool tips on how to get more energy

so ... you're not even interested (laughs)

So that your videos look a whole lot better and get your message across

You know I used to do a lot of videos sitting at my chair

And I still do something in my car but most of the time now I do my videos

standing up! First of all, when you're trying to project your voice

you want your lungs and your diaphragm to have as much room as possible

Also standing up is more of you being in a like power pose. You know when you're like .. rrrr

By standing in power pose or generally just standing up gives

you more energy and projects your voice so much better

And it just sounds clearer and more energetic to the person watching your video. Now the next one is a little tip

I've learned over the last couple of years when I've continued to do videos

even when I don't feel like it, and it's a simple little trick using peppermint oil

So all you need to do is either pop some in your hands, put a little drop in your hand and go ... (sniffs)

Like this or even sometimes I'll just put it back on my temples, not near my eyes 'cause you don't want to be crying because of the menthol

But I will sometimes put a little bit on my lip and behind my neck and seriously you get like the .. "OMG! I'm Awake!"

And the third one is something that most people probably won't teach you

But it's to, really think about the person who's watching your video. Think about like that one specific person

When I think about you watching this video it just makes you more passionate about

Wanting to help you and wanting to convey the best message possible. So we hope you enjoyed this video, and if you did

Please like it and if you know someone who needs this message to please share it with them

If you know ... (mixed up words)

(laughs) Daisy I can't talk right now

For more infomation >> Video Marketing Tips - Are Your Videos Flat? - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

BC. SC. (BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES) UPM [BIOMED VIDEO CONTEST] - Duration: 1:44.

I was the first batch of 3 years programme.

So honestly it was tough because everyday we have practical lab.

All the subjects we learned most of biology and chemistry.

The lecturers are amazing.

It's just a wonderful programme for me.

I am a Biomedical student but I'm also a person who is particularly active

in university and college activities.

As a biomed student, you have so much to study.

We having courses like Anatomy, Physiology, and being a biomed student, you would have

a lot of core subjects here so you have to be smart manage your time.

If you know you have activity at night, just study earlier.

Biomedical science graduates can become lecturer, scientist, researcher.

We will able to go into the pharmacological study, genetic study

biological study and wide range of science.

You know being a biomedical student study in UPM is all enjoyable.

Biomedicine is also a good choice because it contains variety of those courses in medicine.

There are not many internationals here but that okay biomedical friends quite friendly

and they really welcome the internationals here.

Our program is accredited by Institute Biomedical Science UK that provide more oppurtinities

for our graduates to work and further their studies in UK and to access

care professions of B.C. standard of proficiencies for registration as biomedical

scientists.

Come and join us.

Lets join biomed !

in upm and it would be great course for you.

I promise you that !

For more infomation >> BC. SC. (BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES) UPM [BIOMED VIDEO CONTEST] - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

The best MANZINGER Z attacks in video games !! - Duration: 3:35.

The best MANZINGER Z attacks in video games !!

For more infomation >> The best MANZINGER Z attacks in video games !! - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

my first video in youtube ep 1 - Duration: 14:01.

hello guys i am sorry that i didnt add my voice i dont have any i idea to make a voice i want to make a video with voice sorry so i will make it next video

i hate my guns every time i die i rage i hate this my gun is stupid

and i have a friends name pilot_ok he helps me a lot give me weapons in booga booga that game and dont you know that i love to play with dantdm his my favorate fan

No comments....... in this clip

Good Bye guys like and subscribe

Thanks for watching and comment to me in bellow good bye

For more infomation >> my first video in youtube ep 1 - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Slime Stress Ball Cutting | Relaxing Satisfying Slime Video 2018 - Duration: 10:52.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét