Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 29 2018

For more infomation >> Clay Slime Mixing | Most Satisfying Slime ASMR Videos - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

SLOW MOTION video at NIGHT with $6,000 Camera Gear - Duration: 8:14.

Lately I wanted to go and try filming in slow motion

and night timelapses with the telephoto lens.

I finally did that in the last couple of days.

And I think results speak for themselves...

So now, the next thing I wanted to try out

was to shoot in slow motion at night with an a lot faster lens of course

and the last few days I managed that having found some free time

from the family, since by being a dad makes that tast a bit difficult

and that's why I carry a camera always on me

because I never know if and when I'll be able to shoot.

And although I had shot in slow motion with the telephoto lens the other day

it was during the golden hour with plenty of light

thus I wanted to find out what will happen when filming in slow motion at night

and here is some footage!

A few words now for the lenses I've used in these videos.

This is the 100-400mm telephoto lens we saw in the previous episode.

The footage before sunset and during the golden hour

was recorded with the wide-angle 16-35mm/F2.8 lens

and I finally ended up with the 85mm/F1.4 lens, a very fast lens

which was used for all the night shots, both the ones in regular speed and those in slow motion.

Now, why do I bother myself with all these, the timelapses, slow motion, the lenses, the cameras, etc.

The first time I got a hold of a camera was back in 2014

when I was hired to do some videos for... poker

and while in the beginning I filmed them with my smartphone

I quickly realized it would make my life easier if I used a dedicated camera for that purpose.

So, I started off with making videos, but gradually photography won me over

I began watching a lot of YouTube videos and read a lot about photography

until my photography skills improved to an adequate level

that allowed me to post more photos to my Instagram profile

and lately video is again starting to win me back

having invested heavily into a rather expensive camera as well.

And generally, I now feel more confident talking to you about photography

in which I have yet to be excelled, at least to the same point with other things.

And, contrary to vloggers, as I don't feel comfortable speaking to the camera

in crowded places and publicly

I've ended up doing these videos in the mornings

when the wife is at work and my little girl is at school

so that I can make use of all the rooms.

And given it's quiet over here today and I can focus better

let's make this video more comprehensive and rather shorter than normal.

For all of you who are interested in videography and want to shoot in slow motion

you'll need a camera able to shoot in slow motion of course

which means the camera needs to shoot at a framerate higher than 30 frames per second (30fps).

Usually, the cameras that do that, mention the resolution next to the framerate,

in which they offer that feature.

For example, this Canon 70D that I've used in the past, filmed in slow motion at 720p/60fps

and that was the only option for slow motion it featured

when the best cameras nowadays shoot 60fps in 4K resolution.

My very own Sony A9, with which I've filmed the video you're watching

allows shooting in slow motion at FullHD resolution 1080p at 120fps

in two ways, I myself have opted for the simple, easy way

where the camera itself handles the slow motion

there's a another way that requires conversion to slow motion later

during post processing in video editing on the computer

which theoretically improves the image quality

since it shoots in higher Mbps, but that's a topic for some other time.

The thing you should have in mind is that the camera that you'll need for making slow motion videos

must shoot in more than 30fps

at a resolution as high as possible

so that you have the best image quality in the final video.

And, what about filming slow motion at night?

I'm afraid that's where 'gear does matter' comes in

given you'll need a complete filmmaking system that allows you to do that.

So, you need a camera with the biggest sensor

the smallest sensor is found in the smartphones

the biggest sensors are inside the full frame and medium format cameras

which means the bigger the sensor, the more expensive the camera will be.

Then, you need the fastest lens at hand

which also means that the faster a lens is, the more money it will cost you

and also a camera that offers shooting slow motion videos

at a sufficient frame rate on adequate resolution

so that we can watch the final video in nice quality.

My own advice?

Don't bother with filming in slow motion at night

and try finding other ways to practice your creativity when making videos.

That's all for today.

I'll see you at the next episode which will probably be shot on Skyros island

which we will visit in Easter.

If you liked this video, press the like button, subscribe

but if you don't do any of these

I'll still be happy if you got something out of today's episode.

That's all, see you all in the next episode, I am Jim Makos, bye bye!

...and to be willing to move on with videography and photography

and become good in those because...

usually whatever I deal with I want to become good at that, what can I say, that's how things are...

...and besides, that's the reason that...

Basically, that's not the reason, what's the reason?...

How have I arrived at talking to you about slow motion, timelapses and lenses, cameras, etc.?

It was 2014 when I first got hold of a camera...

For more infomation >> SLOW MOTION video at NIGHT with $6,000 Camera Gear - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Slime Stress Balls Cutting | Most Satisfying Slime ASMR Videos - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Satisfying Slime Stress Balls Cutting | Most Satisfying Slime ASMR Videos - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Bubble Slime | Most Satisfying Slime ASMR Videos You'll Love - Duration: 3:16.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét