Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

Life wasnt easy for me I am alone Living on my on

Doing the thing i used to do with my friends Now i am doing all alone

Missing him so much ..But life will kick me and i will be in a tree

and i will shout that i miss my friends they call me lonely

cause i was never with any one they call me i am ugly

but my friend told me i am am the prettiest boy in the world

and now i miss him and i am all alone and i will be alone i am alone

and i will be alone

as long as my friend with me

i will be not alone

come forward and calling ur friend love u so much than anyone else..

I am alone all alone I do miss my friend

and i do i do i do miss my friend who call me i am so good to you

and i do i do i do i do i do miss my friend

They call me i am so good to you i am so good to everyone ..

But now im alone im alone Im alone im alone im alone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét