Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Athiloka Sundari Sridevi Funeral Video

Athiloka Sundari Sridevi Funeral Video

For more infomation >> Athiloka Sundari Sridevi Funeral Video || Sreedevi Dead Body || Mumbai AirPort - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

GOT7 "One And Only You (Feat. Hyolyn)" Special Video - Duration: 1:14.

Yeah Cause I want to give you everything

Yo baby Want to go anywhere with you everywhere

If you want I want to give you anything

Tell me and I will do everything just for you

Even it's across the earth just go

It's okay you are the only one I need

I care no other things

Don't worry baby wherever I go whatever I do

If I have you it's okay

I just want you and you are the only one I need

Even someone come up to me

Don't worry babe there's only you in my mind

I don't need any kind of special gifts

For more infomation >> GOT7 "One And Only You (Feat. Hyolyn)" Special Video - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Health (National Cervical Screening Programme) Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 1 - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> Health (National Cervical Screening Programme) Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 1 - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Health (National Cervical Screening Programme) Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 3 - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Health (National Cervical Screening Programme) Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 3 - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Health (National Cervical Screening Programme) Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 2 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Health (National Cervical Screening Programme) Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 2 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Subaru WRX STI in Dark Grey Metallic - Intro to New Car Video - Duration: 1:11.

hey guys this is my 2016 Subaru WRX STI Premium and dark gray metallic I just

picked this car up about a week ago and finally has a chance to take it out and

take a quick video and some photos of it effectively you're seeing you here

pretty much stock standard I haven't done anything to it yet just getting a

quick coat of wax and removed some badges off the back everything seems to be

pretty much in perfect condition whether that's the wheels or interior and of

course it's gotta sound good and it's pretty bloody quiet right now

so we'll make sure we get that fixed up otherwise because pretty much spotless

there's only a few little minor imperfections on the paintwork which

I'll attack with a polisher down the line but she's had a coat of wax just to

keep it protected then we'll hopefully get stuck into the modifications and

tidy ups very soon thanks a lot for watching and stay tuned for more

For more infomation >> Subaru WRX STI in Dark Grey Metallic - Intro to New Car Video - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Asketia - No Solace in Slumber (Music Video) - Duration: 5:03.

Wake!

Wake!

Wake!

Awake!

Awake!

Clawing at the darkness

Struggling to find the wavering light

Dragging my demons behind

Eyes open, but the dreams remain

In every shadow the same

I cannot escape the horror

I find no solace in slumber

Crawling from the darkness out

I took their eyes, their ears, their hearts

I can still taste their blood on my tongue

I took their lives, children, their futures as waves and

Waves of blood washed ashore

...shore...

Sun rise but the past screams my name

I close my eyes, but the story plays again

I dream of escaping what's inside

But the nightmares follow me

I took their eyes, their ears, their hearts

I can still taste their blood on my tongue

I took their lives, children, their futures as waves and

Waves of blood washed ashore

...shore...

There is but one way out

There is but one way out

There is but one way out

There is but one way out

And it's blood

I took their eyes, their ears, their hearts

I can still taste their blood on my tongue

I took their lives, children, their futures as waves and

Waves of blood washed ashore

There is but one way out...

For more infomation >> Asketia - No Solace in Slumber (Music Video) - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

What we shot the Scorpion v2 Kickstarter video with - Duration: 1:35.

Hello, Billy from Blind Spot Gear, now we're midway through filming our new

Kickstarter campaign for the Scorpion v2 and I thought we would show you just

briefly what we're filming with this time round because it's a little bit

different. So inside our camera bag we have this case here inside there sits

this which is the caramel gripped by GoPro Karma with the GoPro 6,

now usually we shoot on this camera here which you can see the Sony f5 but we

thought would go a little bit different with the GoPro. When we started our journey

this was the technology of GoPros with the LCD on the back they've come on a

long way. What we make is the most portable, flexible, lighting solutions for

the creative industries. We've got here a Scorpion Duo set we've got a Tile Duo

set and we've got four Scorpions in that case so with this camera bag and these

cases we can film our entire Kickstarter campaign so I'm a little bit nervous we

do a lot of high contrast shots so I think the GoPro may fall apart in the

blacks a little bit but we'll see we'll see how it holds out for the for the

pieces to camera the B camera we may end up using the the actual f5 but this

is essentially the A cam and that camera there is now the the B cam, how the tides

have turned ok wish us luck and we will see you

soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét