Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

hello friends my name is bigger smile and welcome to bigger smile sj.

here is a new video in my channel.

in this video i am going to show you how you can download WhatsApp status.

actually WhatsApp storing the status photos and video into the hidden folder into WhatsApp directory.

so without further due let's start the video.

first let me show you the stories of my WhatsApp.

you have to load the story means you have to open stories for download in hidden folder.

for see or share that stories we need file manager that can access hidden files.

and for that we have "Mi File Manager".

you can easily find this App on play store.

link in the description for easy access.

first we have to change setting for see hidden file.

click on 3 line at top-left.

go to settings.

second option "Show hidden files" enable it.

now just locate WhatsApp media folder.

in "Media" folder you will find folder name ".Statuses" open it.

and here is that photo.

all the stories get random name so as per that you will find this photo with random name.

let's try for more stories and also with video.

found this funny video in my directory so don't judge me for this video.

make sure to load stories.

here is this video with random name same as photo.

so this is for now for more hacking and tutorial video subscribe my channel.

for any problem meet me at my Facebook page.

i am bigger smile and i am signing off.

bye.

For more infomation >> How to Save/Download WhatsApp Photos and Videos | WhatsApp | Stories | Status | 2018 | HD - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Radiotherapy Point of view (360 video) - Duration: 0:39.

The camera sees what you see, Mrs!

Stay still Mrs, please. I move you.

Look at him one moment...

I will recommend you!

Byeee!

For more infomation >> Radiotherapy Point of view (360 video) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

CRUNCHY SLIME ASMR #14 | RELAXING SLIMES ODDLY SATISFYING VIDEO 2018 - Duration: 5:37.

CRUNCHY SLIME ASMR #14 | RELAXING SLIMES ODDLY SATISFYING VIDEO 2018

For more infomation >> CRUNCHY SLIME ASMR #14 | RELAXING SLIMES ODDLY SATISFYING VIDEO 2018 - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

All School Art Show Video: Middle School - Duration: 1:08.

I believe that students need a well-rounded education.

I believe they should participate in a lot of different classes.

My students write with some of their work and sometimes they research,

so when they're researching, they're reading.

So I think all of those things go together.

Students need art to work that creative side of their brain, it helps them figure

things out.

My favorite part about art is definitely being able to express myself.

We get to do a lot of different things and we get to learn about the history

of other artists and stuff like that.

It's really interesting.

I've drawn Goku a lot

because I like Dragonball Z

We've made a little art masterpiece thing

where you draw and you write down on the paper the things about you

and you draw those things on the paper.

I like that it gives you free expression about anything you want

and I like what I get told back from people.

Knowing that people will be able to see it makes me feel really cool.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét