Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hi come on in.

Welcome to our home.

I'm Amy Blankenship.

This is my husband Marcus Blankenship.

We are going to be doing a marriage study in our home.

Come on in.

We're going to be doing this marriage study called "You and Me Forever."

Written by Francis Chan and Lisa Chan.

It's "Marriage in light of Eternity."

The reason Marcus and I chose this study is because our daughter and son in law actually

went through this study and really thought it was beneficial for them.

As Marcus and I have read the study we found that we all have a lot to learn from it.

I think it will be unlike any other marriage study that you've done, probably not what

you'd expect.

And I think that you won't only learn, but also be challenged by the study.

Hopefully it will draw you closer to our savior and closer to one another.

We hope you can join us.

It's going to be here in our family room on Monday nights.

The Christmas tree probably won't be up by then.

But Monday nights at 6:30 PM.

Here in our home about 15 minutes out of town.

The study will be about an hour to an hour and a half.

Childcare will be provided at the church.

Did I say we're going to start January 8th?

We're going to start January 8th.

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you all.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét