Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

Very nice!

-Jesus! -Jumping 7 waves in front of me!

-It's not what you think! -Isn't it?

Weren't you jumping 7 waves? I'm crazy! There was a jellyfish there!

Can we talk?

When I saw the amulet on you keychain, I thought,

"She's ecccentric."

"I'm going to India to discover myself."

Ok, I respected that.

Now, jumping seven waves?

-I can't take that. -I am sorry!

Who are you offering that to?

-No one. -Yemoja?

-No. No Yemoja... -Yemoja, that bitch! Tell me.

After all this time, I deserve to know!

-Forget about that, man! -Why didn't you ask me?

I didn't wanna bother you with little things.

-You know I do anything for you. -I'm not so sure about that...

I knew there was more to it!

Didn't I give you the most handsome son ever?

-But that's all. -That's all?

With all these ugly people out there!

Isn't enough that I gave you a handsome son?

After that, Jesus, I lost my job and I lost my mom!

I lost a tooth and I divorced George.

Do you see?

-Look... -Things aren't good.

You know I have problems at work and at home.

I told you and you said it was ok.

-Now you throw that on my face? -Jesus, we're friends, man.

Marizete, listen.

You do your thing. Have a good life.

Free will and all that.

Just know that when you're distracted, on your phone,

when you stop at the light with the window open,

I won't be there.

-You're threatening me! -No, I'm not!

I'm just saying you're on your own now.

-Ok then. -I knew it!

-Marizete! -It was about time!

How are you?

-Oh, man! -You said you weren't coming.

You bitch! You're such a slut!

-I demand respect! -You are too easy!

-You're upset! -Upset my ass!

I'm not upset, you whore!

-You slut! -You need a pussy!

You're the devil! You play it low!

You're cheap! You're worth nothing!

Don't you know she's taken?

She didn't seem like it when she offered my flowers.

-Did you offer her flowers? -But I pray for you!

-Each with its own. -You're scum!

You're cheap!

-You are low! -No!

-Don't talk to her like that. -Respect.

Marizete, let's go away, start it over,

and put this behind us.

-No, man. -We can talk about what went wrong.

It's too much for me.

I'll be my own person, ok?

-Talk that talk to others, Jesus. -I'm going to...

Take it all back!

Marizete, what is going on here?

-You fucker! -Calm down!

-Marizete, that's too much! -Stop, guys!

Help!

There you go.

I had my money on Jesus.

Are you crazy? Yemoja has him. Look!

But Jesus has that walk-over-water thing...

I know, but Yemoja is the Our Lady of the Seafaring.

I bet $ 100 that Jesus will win the fight.

A hundred?

Deal!

-Really? -I'm with Yemoja.

Deal then.

Wait. What's going on there?

-Oh... -I'm taking your back!

-Gosh! -Wow!

Oh, my God! The medium Chico Xavier is coming.

I have to handle this. Wait a second. Guys, stop!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét