Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Jan 1 2018

The Bible said Benjamin

Jacob was dying laying in the bed talking about father's to son. He's laying in the bed

He's dying, and he sat up the Bible said Israel strengthen himself

Notice that Israel strengthen himself so he sat up in the bed and he said Benjamin

So raven as a wolf

In the morning he shall devour the prey and in the evening he shall divide the spoils

Notice the time clock there in the morning you devour the prey while your young. In the evening you shall divide

the spoils

If you don't devour when you're young

You'll have nothing to divide when your old. Throw your whole self at something

You'll never know what you can do what you can be until you throw your whole self at it

Devour it. I mean devour it. Don't try it. Devour it. Attack it

Like you gonna kill it. Devour the prey and in the evening you divide the spoils

There is an old person down inside of you. That's depending on you to be smart

It's the person you're gonna be 30, 40 years from now. Do not disappoint that person

For more infomation >> Be Hungry in 2018 - New Year's Motivational Video - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Video of the Day Announcement - Duration: 2:06.

What is up subscribers?

Today, I have an announcement to make.

So starting tomorrow, I will have a YouTube playlist called "Video of the Day."

Now what is video of the day?

So everyday, I watch quite a few YouTube videos via my recommended feed or my subscription

feed.

Some of these videos I watch are really cool and interesting videos, and some of these

videos are complete crap and I hate them.

So I wanted to make a place where I could put all of the best videos that I watch everyday

and separate those from the ones that I didn't really like, so that way I could look back

at the end of the year, next year, and look back and see some of my favorite videos.

I was thinking also on top of this maybe even making a short video every weekend or something

explaining why I added some of those videos to the playlist that week.

If I have time, obviously.

Let me know if you guys want to see that as a vlog-style series where I show my face or

if you guys just want to see gameplay like I'm doing right now.

So that's basically it.

To summarize: I'll be having a playlist called "Video of the Day" where I put in some of

my favorite videos that I watch everyday.

I'll add one video a day, and it doesn't matter [if the video] is old or new or whatever.

Every week I'll have a video attached to the playlist or one that goes over the playlist

of the videos I added that week and I talk about why I like them so much.

So yeah, I guess I'll see you guys in that next video if I decide to make it, and

oh yeah.

Happy New Years!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét