Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Thanks For Watching :)

For more infomation >> We Make Collaboration Video | क्या आप मेरे साथ कोलैबोरेशन करेंगे ?! 🤔 | By Mr. Huzaifa - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

video 1499985118 - Duration: 0:11.

(supposedly dead lighter gets thrown in fire without anyone knowing)

kobi-"its the wind bro, its not the lighter.

Finn-" Djava Help me"

Xavier-"oh if it wasnt the lighter its going to go bang!"

Djava-"im pretty sure its the lighter"

Kobi-"what?"

Everyone-" ooowahhh"

For more infomation >> video 1499985118 - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

I get only ONE chance for this video! | LIFE.doc 4K S01E07 - Duration: 10:05.

4 hours earlier

I came here to the seaside as soon as I could

Today, I will tell you a story

I've come here to shoot this episode's beginning.

Obviously I could have done this mini intro from my office right here.

Yet...

Don't you think this background is better?

Besides, I figure you like my videos' picture quality more than the stories.

However, this time I'll tell you a story that will take place today

about a video I'm going to make with some new friends

with whom I'll work together

and I don't know exactly what is all about, and that's why I have a meeting at 20:00.

- Certainly, ok, 20:00! - Great!

En route to... Oh, damn potholes!

But don't they care for us, the directors, who are trying to make a proper movie?

So, en route to the meeting point

I'm still on time as long as I find a parking space in time

because the meeting is in downtown

at Aristotelous Squaer, in front of the Electra Palace Hotel.

Regarding the video we are planning to make

I know two things.

The first is that it will be about this city, Thessaloniki.

The second is the thing that makes the video, let's say... difficult.

Here's a mini story inside this episode's story.

Just now a young lady pulled her car next to mine

and asked me if she's going on TV

since she noticed the camera. Unfortunately though, I wasn't recording at the time.

Perhaps there's a point of having the camera always on and recording

which of course means, infinite batteries!

- So, we'll be here at 23:00 till 00:15. - Alright.

- Eh, vamos! - Vamos...

- Tomorrow! - See you again tomorrow...

Well, the meeting is over

We discussed the details

What camera each of us will use, what we'll be doing

I'll most likely be on the waterfront

and film the crowd

and their reactions

when the fireworks go off.

Oh yes, I'm talking about the fireworks

of New Year's Eve, right on the year's turn.

Vlogmas?!

It's the first time I'm taking part in a team

and I'm a bit stressed.

And it's not that I'm part of a team and I have to do my job right

it's also that I only have one chance to film this properly

since 2018 will come only once

while I also sacrifice the family's happiness

since I'll miss them when the year turns.

It wouldn't hurt to be a bit polite at the Eleytherias Square's parking lot.

The cashier was very impolite, speaking to me as if I were his pal!

At the hotel that we met

we mainly discussed how we can pair

the footage of the cameras

which we will use

since they are of different brands.

We will have to marry Sony's footage

that I have in my hands

with Panasonic's footage.

And when I say pairing the footage

I mean coordinating the colors, given the cameras

shoot in a different

so-called color space, depending on the brand.

We also said where we'll be standing among the crowd

and generally we planned out our positions

and have a plan that we will follow on that night.

We will also have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone

which will also have to be set correctly in order to match the other cameras' settings.

Of course, we tested out the cameras' sensivity

along with the lenses in the darkness, since it will be dark enough

and once again I found out that my choice for this full frame camera was wise

since, under the same conditions

I was filming with the F1.4 Zeiss lens

at ISO 640

whereas the micro4/3 Panasonic GH5

reached out to ISO 3200

with a lens attached, that I cannot remember now which one exactly

with relatively wide aperture, but I cannot recall now

yet, whatever the case the camera is m4/3

which means the (full frame equiv.) F cannot go that low

compared to full frame.

We discussed all these on Electra Palace Hotel's balcony with the rest of the team.

Who would have thought that starting with gambling, investing and entrepreneurship

I would end up filming fireworks on New Year's Eve!

I hope everything goes well in this first project of the new year.

See you all in the next episode. Bye bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét