Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hello in my next video today, I am going to show you my goals for

2018 with my personal brand for those of you, who are here knew my name is Adam bags

And I'm going to show you how easy it is to make money online?

So I want to say that beginning than my previous video

ranked on the third place in youtube search between much bigger channels

I used only three ways to wrap my video

And you can see even my small channel can do big things and stay tuned because I'm going to tell you

How I do this in my next videos, but it's really nice to see that my methods works

And it really helped me to run my video on the 3rd place so if you didn't see my previous video

You can do this after watching this video

Okay, before we start it would mean a lot to me if you subscribe to my channel you can do this right now clicking this

red button that says subscribe

Ok so what are my girls for?

2018 with my personal blog on YouTube and Facebook and Twitter and installed

but mostly on YouTube I found creating videos for you really enjoying, so I'm going to upload everyday I

really, enjoy talking with you on my Facebook and answering your questions, so

2018 is going to be really good, but what numbers I want to hit in 2018

I want to hit 5,000 subscribers and

5,000 divided by

365

Equals 14 average a day to subscribe to my channel

I think 14 is a doable number now

I have 3 2 to 3 subscribers a day, but at the beginning so I

Was expecting huge numbers?

So if I continue adding videos with huge values for you, I think it's doable to hit 5,000 subscribers

in one year, and it would be great if you share my videos or

Tell everyone in your facebook that I that I here on YouTube and helping you make money online

Also, my goal is to make

$5,000 per month with my personal blog, and I'm going to update you what I do

And how I do is so you'll be able to do the same if I succeed you succeed as well

But you would have easier way than I do because I will test everything for you

So you can just use my tactics so I want to hit

5,000 twice with subscribers and money per month

And I'm going to do this no matter what but if I want you can judge me at the end of

2018 I want to help as much as I can but to do this I need to know

What kind of problems with making money with affiliate marketing?

You have are making money online at all

I'm not only full-time affiliate marketer, but I have also my own products

I'm also helping other online marketers, and they pay me for my pad

So I know what kind of problems they have so I will share those problems with you also

I keep testing many methods and many techniques, so I will also share with you

What works and what not and also I will not forget about Facebook ads and other types of ads

I will show you what works for me at my friends, and how to create them to not waste your money

But actually make money with Facebook ads

But I go much more in depth right now to my car that will large in January so if you want now

50% discount you can do this by clicking the first link in the description

Not many spots are left because I don't want it to be huge

I want to help as many people as I can I can't have 1,000 people at one time

But I can have 30 people

So not many spots are left, so use knows you lose that find out price for my course will be

$1000 because I know the information that contains course is worked as money, but I will start with

$500 price and for those of you that will now to my newsletter

Now will get 50% discount ask yourself if it's worthy to invest and make 10 times more

After using my first many people ask me every day if I can lunch

Earlier because they want to start and I don't know why are waiting now just sign up to my newsletter and get

50% discount because this price will never appear again after when I launched my curse my 31st

Students are already making more when they invested in my course

So it will be just on your fault if you want take action right now

But at the end a one quick tip for you

Take action today

With affiliate marketing because so many people doing it wrong and there is plenty room for you

to grow fast and easy that's what watch my previous videos I

Showed you step back step make money with Facebook and how to make money with Instagram. It's easy and

After you are uploaded those videos. I got so many messages that people are making money with those tactics. I just show them

Those tactics are not well known so there is plenty of room for you to grow so that's it for this short video

Subscribe to see how to grow your online business in 2018 and have fun with the money you earned

Thanks for watching and see you in the next video

You

For more infomation >> HOW I WILL MAKE $5000 WITH YOUTUBE IN 2018 VIDEO - GOALS SETTING FOR 2018 - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

You on YouTube - Which video resolution? - Duration: 1:58.

You on Youtube

Your action.

Watch videos in a lower resolution

Reduce your data transfer.

Improve it for others.

Save a little of Earth resources.

This is a picture from the Human movie trailer

at highest resolution 1080p.

If you lower the resolution

then details are disappearing.

The size goes down to only 3%.

Each step is reducing the size by 50% in average.

Servers handle thousands of connections

but imagine now that 1 server

can stream this trailer to 1 user in HD.

You would need 35 servers

to stream it to 35 users.

If all users switch to 144p

then just 1 server is enough.

In the reality, the effect would be same,

just a number of users per server is much higher.

Evaluation.

The video and audio won't be so nice.

It might be hard to read small text.

On the other hand,

it is friendly to data limits.

The resolution is applied also to advertising

and on other websites using YouTube.

You might improve Internet performance

for people living around you.

You are usually sharing the line

with family members, flatmates

but also with your neighbours.

You might save a little of Earth resources.

If we request less from YouTube servers

then some of them might be removed.

As it lowers hardware and energy costs

then YouTube might give

part of this share to video makers.

Even 1 step down counts.

Try yourself which resolution suits your needs.

It takes just 10 seconds to change it

and YouTube remembers your choice.

If you like high resolutions

then consider watching fewer videos.

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét