Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 | Happy New Year 2018 Whatsapp Status Video

For more infomation >> HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 | Happy New Year 2018 Whatsapp Status Video - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Arbot's reaction video - Duration: 1:13.

Not gettin' my hopes up. I'm seeing stars and space, but uh...

Better not be...

...WWWWWWHAT?!

WHAT?!

NO!

WHA! WHAAA!

[Arlo noises]

Nope! No! NOO!!! Nahaha! Nope!

Y-You! I'm so mad right now! Wow!

Poopoo!

Poopoo stinky!

AARGH! [More Arlo noises]

I guess Arlo in particular

HATES Pikmin!

Is this it?

Are we...

...finished?

For more infomation >> Arbot's reaction video - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

BCAA High Speed - Blessing Awodibu - TV video ad - Duration: 1:00.

I am IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Blessing Awodibu.

This year I've put myself on the fast lane.

And I'm going high speed.

I need to act precisely and be consistent in every step.

Trainings, expos, competitions, travelling, social media

- it's demanding.

Fast recovery is truly important to be ready.

When it comes to sport supplements I trust TREC NUTRITION.

Every day I drink BCAA High Speed.

It protects my muscles & helps to recover faster.

It dissolves quick

and tastes just like a good soda.

When you are on your lane to success,

make sure it's a fast one.

No matter what sport you're in.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét