Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Jan 1 2018

I literally cannot see the screen

Wanted some pictures for a friend my fingers are cold. I hope you happy

ah, shit

uhh, my leg

I'm not even exaggerating this at all my leg is kept under the bike

It's like kind of twisted as well not like twisted off or anything

I'm gonna have to take off my boot

ah thatTwisted Oh God

All right lets get ava up here

that's the bikes name now

Yeah its twisted a little bit, but it's like not like completely twisted

Gonna that don't have a twisted ankle but

It's not fun to have your leg trapped under a bike

Because I didn't think i was getting out of that really

What's so funny is all my friends, they're like oh, yeah, don't ride

because its dangerous

I'm like, I do what I want

Alright so basically what happened was I was turning and I was turning really slow, so I went to put my foot down and

It got like caught on the peg

Like it with my boot off so that was my fault because it was amazing

And when I turn my foot it twisted it

I missed the kick start again

how about that choke there buddy

cmon ava, I know you wanna start

you know you wanna start

So basically the situation that I was just in was

Trapped

under a dirtbike in

sub-freezing temperatures

That'd be cool thumbnail, but I feel like that'd be

exaggerating a bit much

I'm probably gonna

When I get stuff like this where that sort of stuff happens, then I try not to

exagurate a ton

I try not to exagurate it a ton

Come on Ava, COME ON AVA, I filled it up with gas, too

Yes

Come on baby your a Honda

you can start

That was a bigger bike maybe a 125

Would be okay?

If that was a bigger bike like a 250 I would not have been able to get that off

my leg that would have been just

your screwed, so

And if I didn't have my phone on me, you can imagine what could have happened in sub-zero temperatures, I probably wouldn't have died

But it wouldn't exactly be the most pleasant experience this video is probably way over

You know 12 minutes that you know pre-editing?

So that's kind of a pain because it cuts off at random moments after 12 minutes exactly it cuts off and starts a new clip

But anyway leave down in the comments

Your new year's resolution - to get

better at balance wheelies and jumping

Be a happier person. I also want to work out more. I do I really do want to work out more

Because I haven't invested the time, so I'm not reaping the benefits there, so I'm going to do that

And I want to I want to grow the channel so those are my new year's

Resolutions this should be up New Year's Eve if I edit this fast enough. It should be at New Year's Eve you

Know they're big things. I was fortunate in another way with this bike because this is a Honda

Now it doesn't mean a lot to a lot of people that you know. It's a Honda Suzuki

They're all the same just different colors. No, that's not the case

Honda makes their engines really good. This is an eight year old bike well actually no it is

Oh

Wait

Yeah, no. That's a ten-year-old bike

the starting to starting

12:01 tonight or tomorrow 12:01 tomorrow morning

This is a ten-year-old bike

and

She still runs

Like she just got out of the factory

Honda makes their engine good

And I'm glad I could have this one

but

Also I need to check my knee out because that's starting my little pain a certain way up there so

Let me the bike looks fine

There might be a scratch on it, but it's a dirt bike so

But it started it got me out of there pretty good, and I didn't really make out too bad

I think I might have got a scratch my ankle was really twisted way more than it should have been more than a reasonable extent

For because I it's fine now, but it was really twisted under the bike so

Yeah

Big thanks to Honda and not sponsored anything

but big thanks to Honda because the bike started if that was a Suzuki or

You know a Kawasaki that might not have started very easily it might have started and maybe 10 minutes later

But Ronda makes their engines good on to make some reliable so

Thank you all for watching, please share this video like it and subscribe

It no wait no subscribe to me not the video

And hit that Bell notification. It kind of looks like

that looks like the Liberty Bell and

It's right next to the subscribe button so it won't take but point zero 1 seconds, so go ahead and hit that as well

while I'm fishing for subs, so

yeah, like comment share subscribe all that good stuff and

I will see you next year

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét