Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hey what's up guys I'm LHUGUENY and welcome back to another little

behind-the-scenes video for an upcoming animation The Last Jedi and as you see

here behind me I got most of the character designs that we've been

working on for our animated music video parody and so we thought we'd do a

little speed drawing of some of these characters but before we start that I

just wanted to tell you guys how thankful I am myself and everyone who

contributes to working on the videos that we produce for all of your support

and your likes and your sharing of our videos and your comments and 2017 has

been by far the best year we've ever had and we hope 2018 is even better so

thank you all so much and I hope you have a great new year and until next

time be sure to subscribe for new videos including the one that we are currently

working on this behind the scenes video is for and hit that like button and see

you next time peace out

For more infomation >> The Last Jedi Animated Music Video - Behind The Scenes - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Getting to know the video - Duration: 0:28.

And to go bros i'm Ghost Rider and we will record videos for you like GTA san

andreas,GTA V racing games and another but we will only record mods like Ghost Rider

okay you heard me and now I want from you that you subscribe to my youtube channel

and go to the section below and comment what do you want to the next video and

bye riders

For more infomation >> Getting to know the video - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

video 2017 12 31 15 07 29 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> video 2017 12 31 15 07 29 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Auguri di buon anno 2018:frasi,sms,immagini,foto,video,cartoline - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Auguri di buon anno 2018:frasi,sms,immagini,foto,video,cartoline - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

THE 10 GREATEST CHANNEL VIDEOS - JÚLIA SARDIM - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> THE 10 GREATEST CHANNEL VIDEOS - JÚLIA SARDIM - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Excavators for Children and Truck for Children Video Break down the bridge - Duration: 6:39.

Excavators for Children and Truck for Children Video Break down the bridge

For more infomation >> Excavators for Children and Truck for Children Video Break down the bridge - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Blasts Vanity Fair Apology for Hillary Clinton Video - Duration: 0:39.

Trump blasts Vanity Fair apology for Hillary, Clinton video

president Donald Trump slammed Vanity Fair's apology for a Hillary Clinton video and blasted the magazine

Saying it looks like it is on its last legs

Vanity Fair recently apologized for us six New Year's resolutions for Hillary Clinton

video in his tweet Trump noted the apology and also jabbed Wintour who is editor-in-chief of Vogue and

artistic director for cond nest which owns both vogue in Vanity Fair according to Entertainment Weekly

It the video was an attempt at humor and we regret that it missed the mark said Vanity Fair in a statement entered

For more infomation >> Trump Blasts Vanity Fair Apology for Hillary Clinton Video - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

LAND | CLASSICAL ELEMENT - VOL 2 | OFFICIAL VIDEO | HARD AND HOT BEATS | - Duration: 3:02.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

For more infomation >> LAND | CLASSICAL ELEMENT - VOL 2 | OFFICIAL VIDEO | HARD AND HOT BEATS | - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Launch Video [2018] - Duration: 5:13.

greetings everyone this is moto blizzard or Mozart for short welcome to

the channel first and foremost wish you all a warm

and successful 2018 hope you all get to fulfill your new year resolutions as for

me I am a new motovlogger from Hyderabad India and this is this is

my motorcycle the Suzuki GSX 150F or as it is incorrectly termed by the

manufacturer the Gixxer SF we'll talk about that later

anyways I've been planning to start the channel for quite some time now and I

finally get to do it

my main objective behind this is to use this platform to share my knowledge and

my experience regarding motorcycles and almost everything related to motorcycles

by profession I am a ER doctor so almost every day I get to see a fair amount of

road and traffic accidents and what I want to do is integrate that knowledge

with motorcycles and everything related to motorcycles so that overall you guys

can have a better biking experience and a safer biking experience

that being said the question is what can you expect from my channel what kind of

content can you expect from my channel

oh you guys see that you guys see that right let's let's do it

so let's see now the most popular series is the daily observations but I'm not

going to be doing that because I don't have that kind of time to record daily

observations and edit them so I won't be doing those probably I will be doing

something like say monthly observations so that's something that I could look

into now I won't be touring on this bike at least so don't expect touring videos

anytime soon I will be doing motorcycle review videos but the pattern is going

to be slightly different it's going to be slightly more interesting and

hopefully more educational ah let's see what else

I will be doing technical videos such as how different parts of a motorcycle

function take for example the ABS because a lot of Indian riders don't

have good and solid information regarding this technical stuff so that's

something that I will be working on now I'll try coming up with new topics as we

move forward with the channel and see whatever is trending discuss about those

things other than that I hope you guys enjoy I hope you guys gain some good

knowledge good information from my videos I'll try to keep them nice and

simple short and sweet

until next time take it easy

For more infomation >> Launch Video [2018] - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Dhakar Ektai Vai || Davit vai || Bangla New Funny video 2018!! - Duration: 6:07.

Dhakar Ektai Vai || Davit vai || Bangla New Funny video 2018!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét