Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Can I borrow that?

-Sure

This would look so nice

in my Instagram picture

really show's how

intelligent I am

this is gonna look so good

on my Instagram feed

here we go

this is gonna be a good one

I'm gonna get so many likes

gotta get that right filter

feeling pretty...

Tonal

today

just gotta upload this

starting

the day

off

right

Hashtag....

#win

that's a #win

I might as well hold on to this

off to class!

thank God I got that cookie

Hello class, how're you doing!

for this lecture we will look at

media and escapism

reading Grant's (2005) research notes that

passive escapism and mood enhancement

are two important reasons for internet use among youth

this entails both using the Internet to escape reality

and to be entertained

And then when we look at

Greenwood's (2008) article

he discusses the ways that media can be used

as a distraction and escape from reality

People are more inclined to use media

strategically as a way to escape from unwanted

emotions, and thus tune out the world around them

And just a reminder

for next week's class

can everyone please

sign the petition

at turtlesaredying.org

I implore you to do so

it is very important to our cause!

OH SNAP!

We'll sign it right now

...Ye-Yeah.. yeah... I gotchu

i will see you all next week

class is dismissed!

(oh shoot)

god, I'm kinda in a selfie mood right now

hmmm..

what a perfect place to take a photo

got it!

Save the turtles! Save the Turtles!

Sir!

Can you sign a petition

to save the turtles?

*ignored*

mmm.. it's not that good actually

I'll just take another

Ooooh!

There it is!

That's the money-maker

Glad I "Woke up like this!"

Blesssssss

Another #win

this face still needs a filter though

...pretty...

Did you see this?!

Oh my gosh...

Did you see Kylie Jenner got pregnant?

Wanna get some Starbucks?

Aw...

My phone's dead!?

What am I gonna do now?

well I did grab that one paper

there it is

What?!

turtles are dying?!

I've been so obsessed with social media

that I've been ignoring all the signs!

like my morning...

that girl with the petition...

my friend showing me that article...

Where I was so obsessed with my gurl Kylie

...and that video I saw of a turtle

with a straw in its nose....

It's almost as if I've been

using social media

as a means to escape the reality

of the real world!

Aww...

I can't believe this!

I used a straw earlier!

I gotta share this!

My friend's gotta see this!

Picture: turtles die every year when they ingest plastic pollution. Say 'NO' to single-use straws

*Please help the turtles!!*

*Friends*

*family*

*everyone!!!*

*please help!!*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét