Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

- When I found my friend after it happened,

the only thing I could get out of my mouth

was I just had sex, but I said no.

- Before I learned to read, I was twice forced

to perform oral sex on my neighbor.

Once after I had told people about it.

- When I was about six or seven years old,

I was raped by a cousin.

- Seven years ago this February I was at a frat party

off campus at a different university, actually,

with my sorority sisters and I had been looking

at this guy throughout the night

and he came over and offered me a drink

and then he told me he really couldn't hear what I was

saying because the music was playing,

so he wanted to go upstairs and I got really foggy

and I couldn't remember what was happening next,

but the next thing I remember was being on a mattress.

- In elementary school, I moved to a new state

with my mother and in the house nextdoor to us

there was a family with an older teenage boy.

And one time, he and I were left alone together

and he had me perform oral sex on him, but I had no idea

what it was and what happened.

I just knew it was bad.

- I was about 14 or 15 years old at the time

and I was placed in a bed with him and several other

cousins sleeping around in the basement of my aunt's house.

My aunt climbs the stairs and shuts off the light

and closes the door to the basement and he grabs me.

And he grabs me so that I can't get away.

I'm pushing him off, trying to get him off

and from there, I blacked out.

- While I was on a mattress, I was aware that I got there,

but I don't know how I got there and I started

feeling this pain and when I realized what the pain was,

I started yelling at him, "Wait, are you having

"sex with me?

"No, get off!"

And he kept on responding how much I enjoyed it

and how much I liked it.

Finally, after physically trying and begging

for a few minutes, he got up and threw my pants at me

like I was nothing and I came to bear my surroundings

and I went to my phone and I saw my friends

were looking for me because I had been missing

for about 20 minutes.

When that hit me, I ran out of the house.

- I come to in the morning and I'm incredibly sore,

but I run for it.

I get out of his grasp.

My little brother and my other younger cousin

are playing tiny checkers and I'm sitting next to them

with soiled underwear,

sore, and deathly afraid.

- I run over to my friend and I said to her

I just had sex.

- And she got really excited because she knew I was a virgin

and the next thing I said was, "But I said no."

And she said, "Wait, were you raped?"

And at that point, it hit me.

Every Law and Order SUV episode I've ever seen in my life,

I couldn't believe that happened.

It couldn't have happened to me.

I'm not that type of person.

- A few days later, I was in the kitchen of his house

and not knowing exactly what had happened, I described

what happened to his parents and my mother.

We were kept apart for a number of months,

but circumstances happened where my babysitter forgot

that she was supposed to pick me up that day

and was unavailable.

So after being picked up by the boy's parents,

I was brought back to his house and he forced me

to do it again.

- I went to the hospital and I had a male nurse

tell me not to tell my family while he was walking

through everything because he told me

my heart was already broken, why else

should anyone else's heart be broken?

And I was just in such shock over everything

and so afraid and then the detectives came in

and I remember their first question was,

"Are you sure this was rape?

"Are you sure you just didn't make a mistake

"and you don't want to admit it?"

And I remember screaming at them I was a virgin

and I was going to wait until marriage.

No, that's not a mistake, and it shuttered me

and it gave me that first inkling of hey,

it's your fault, right?

You were asking for it.

I left the hospital that morning.

I went about my life as if nothing happened.

- I described what happened and his parents

reacted, I mean, the whole room reacted with shock

and horror and then there was a flood of questions

and I could tell that something was wrong

and it really felt like I had done something wrong

and had been wrong to then tell people about it.

- Years later, I was about 12 or 13 years old

and I was in the kitchen of my aunt's house

who has no relation to the cousin that assaulted me.

I confided in her, I told her, and she kind of just

screwed up her face like ooh, you know?

Kind of in disgust.

She told no one.

My aunt also was like, you're crazy, what is wrong with you?

This never happened.

I put him in his own room, he had his own room,

you were nowhere near him.

And when this happens to children, they scream.

You should have screamed or something.

Why are you telling us now and what's with

this delayed story?

And it's just like, that's what happens with trauma.

It's buried until you can actually handle it.

That was the first and only adult that I can tell that to

and it also sent a message to me that even if you tell

someone, nothing's going to happen.

So I didn't tell anyone since her.

- For about two weeks, I just was happy and smiling

and my best friend said, "Stop your bullshit.

"I know that you're upset, I know that you're trying

"to hid it, but you need to start realizing what happened."

- Even after it happened again, I never told anyone else.

I never spoke to a member of law enforcement,

I never really brought it up because it was so clear

from that conversation in the kitchen

that I shouldn't do that.

- I didn't even believe myself.

I was still like, did it even happen?

Did I make this up, am I crazy?

I buried it and I told myself it didn't happen,

but as I continued to dig

and continue therapy and get closer to myself,

I realized it was very real.

It happened.

I needed me out of any other person

because my father was there, yes.

My mother, she couldn't deal.

I was too much for her.

It was too much for everybody.

- There was one time I said I was raped

and I barely got it out without being in hysterics.

I always said I had sex and I said no,

and then I would just refer to it as, you know,

that night in February, the time that thing happened.

And then I would get to the assault

and I would refer to it as the assault

as if it were an event that I attended

as opposed to something that happened to me.

What's the different between sexual assault

and what's rape?

Sexual assault is a lot easier on the ears of everyone else

because rape is such a vile term.

But to say I was raped and not sexually assaulted,

I can probably say it with confidence now

in the past two years and it's been about seven years

since it's happened.

- As a guy there is certainly a stigma, I think,

attached to being a victim of sexual violence

because we are expected to not be victims

and if you are, it's because you failed

or you were weak, or there was something wrong with you.

There is a difficulty in this society of believing

victims at all and I think that's what's really tough

is that it can happen to anybody.

Society programs us to see a victim in their head

and it's not me.

You really start to doubt if you actually

were a victim and it makes it harder

to believe your own story.

- Not only was I admitting to something that happened

to me, but I was also admitting that something

that society has always pushed so negatively

and it really isn't a gender issue.

- For the person who is struggling to believe

themselves, first check in with yourself,

understand those gut feelings

and from there, have the courage to dig.

Now is the time to start the healing

because it's never your fault.

- I understand that there are certainly other guys

out there like me.

The key thing to remember is you're not at fault

for being a victim.

It's always and only the fault of the perpetrator.

- Bad things happen to good people,

but good people become beautiful people

and I don't mean that physically.

I mean that in that your trials and the tribulations

you're going through make you so much stronger

as a person later on.

- It's a courageous act to actually get past the fear

and understand your trauma and understand

what you've been through.

I commend anyone who attempts to do it.

Don't do it alone.

- If it just happened, please, please, please

go get checked out, go get a rape kit.

You do not have to prosecute right away,

you don't have to decide to, but give yourself

time to process.

- I can identify with my body now.

Before, this was just a thing I carried around

because I was so detached from my body.

I was detached from myself and now I am a whole being.

Too many of us are halves or were pieces

because of the traumatic experience we've had

and I'm slowly but surely regaining that confidence

and it's only going to get better from here.

- It hurts and it's the worst feeling in the world

and for the longest time, I thought nothing worse

can happen to me.

Healing has brought me such clarity,

embracing every part of me, the good, the bad,

and what happened to make me into who I am today.

- I have a therapist.

I also go to group therapy.

I am well aware that this is tough and I cannot

do this alone.

So survivor, believe yourself and get the help.

Get the help to actually heal from what was done to you.

(acoustic guitar music)

(squeaking hinges effect)

For more infomation >> I Didn't Believe It Could Happen To Me - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Camila Cabello no está feliz con el video de D. Trump cantando "Havana" | Suelta La Sopa | Entrete - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Camila Cabello no está feliz con el video de D. Trump cantando "Havana" | Suelta La Sopa | Entrete - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Lightning McQueen Color Cars Mercedes S63 Video for Kids Cartoon for Children (Cartoon for KIDS) - Duration: 10:45.

Lightning McQueen Color Cars Mercedes S63 Video for Kids Cartoon for Children (Cartoon for KIDS)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét