Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Coco Movie Miguel and Skeleton Puzzle Video for Kids

For more infomation >> Coco Movie Miguel and Skeleton Puzzle Video for Kids - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Petit Biscuit - Waterfall Ft. Panama (Official Video) - Duration: 2:50.

Don't know what I should do

Sometimes I wish we could go somewhere

I feel it all around

I know you're seeing it too

I want to know if these words are enough

Sometimes you got to give it up

Sometimes you better not be rough

Because I need to know when I'm down and in trouble

Jump in the water

Jump in the waterfall

Jump in the waterfall

I want to work this out

The words you say don't fit right now

I hear your name around

Sometimes it takes too long

And I want to know if these words are enough

Sometimes you've got to give things up

Sometimes you better not let go

Because I need to know when I'm down and in trouble

Jump in the water

Jump in the waterfall

Jump in the waterfall

Jump in the waterfall

Jump in the waterfall

Oh oh oh

Jump in the water

Jump in the waterfall

Oh oh oh

Jump in the water

Jump in the waterfall

For more infomation >> Petit Biscuit - Waterfall Ft. Panama (Official Video) - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

BILLI SONG | বিল্লি সং | Filmy Dance Song | Funny Music Video | Prank King Entertainment - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> BILLI SONG | বিল্লি সং | Filmy Dance Song | Funny Music Video | Prank King Entertainment - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Video Review: Essence LUMINOUSE Matt Bronzer Powder [ ENG Sub ] - Duration: 5:38.

Hello everyone ! Today I want to talk about this land of the Essence called Luminouse Matte. I have the color 02 Sun Glow and promise to be a dull, opaque, light-emitting ground. It is a compact product made up of two colors, one darker, completely opaque and one lighter in shimmerer shades. First, the package did not handle the various uses because the cover broke up shortly but it is not a big deal unless you want to carry it around. The package is 9 grams and costs Euro 4.95. The colors are quite natural, and taken together with a large brush give a touch of color to the face without, however, seem fake as an effect. I find it more than a valid method for the summer, because in winter I prefer completely opaque lands. The colorings are a bit miserable because I am the 01 which is very clear, and the 02 is the one that I get slightly darker, but it just came to me just fine and I'm not one that tune a lot. For a skin a little darker, it would not be good if not stratifying the product but I do not think so. In addition to coloring, I have to say that this ground did not satisfy me much because during the day on my mixed skin tended to polish the area very much and create color spots in the area t, which with other lands of Essence does not had ever happened. Definitely a product that not only does not recommend but that I find myself in a categorically avoided shop. It says it is a damp earth, but it is not the opposite. I have to admit that every time a product says to be indicated as opaque or suitable for mixed skin I always feel bad, it will be a case but I prefer other products that are not specially formulated to opacify but that behave much better. For example, in the lands of Essence the Sun Club is spectacular also used in the summer Let me know if you have tried this product and how you found it. As always I hope to be useful to you and if you liked the video, put me in love and subscribe to the channel so I will not miss my next low cost reviews. Also remember to click on the bell so you will be notified whenever you public a new video.

Hello everyone !

Today I want to talk about this land

of the Essence called Luminouse Matte.

I have the color 02 Sun Glow and

promise to be a dull, opaque,

light-emitting ground.

It is a compact product made up

of two colors, one darker,

completely opaque and one lighter

in shimmerer shades.

First, the package did not handle

the various uses because the cover

broke up shortly but it is not

a big deal unless you want to carry

it around.

The package is 9 grams

and costs Euro 4.95.

The colors are quite natural,

and taken together with

a large brush give a touch of color

to the face without,

however,

seem fake as an effect.

I find it more than a valid method

for the summer, because in winter

I prefer completely opaque lands.

The colorings are a bit miserable

because I am the 01 which

is very clear, and

the 02 is the one that I get

slightly darker

, but it just came to me just fine and

I'm not one that tune a lot.

For a skin a little darker, it would not be

good if not stratifying the product

but I do not think so.

In addition to coloring,

I have to say that this ground did not

satisfy me much because

during the day on my mixed skin

tended to polish the area

very much and create color spots

in the area t, which with other lands of

Essence does not had ever happened.

Definitely a product that not only

does not recommend but that I find

myself in a categorically

avoided shop.

It says it is a damp earth,

but it is not the opposite.

I have to admit that every time

a product says to be indicated

as opaque or suitable for mixed skin

I always feel bad, it will be a case

but I prefer other products that

are not specially formulated

to opacify but that behave much better.

For example, in the lands of Essence

the Sun Club is spectacular also used

in the summer

Let me know if you have tried this

product and how you found it.

As always I hope to be useful to

you and if you liked the video,

put me in love and subscribe to the

channel so I will not miss my next

low cost reviews.

Also remember to click on the bell

so you will be notified whenever

you public a new video.

For more infomation >> Video Review: Essence LUMINOUSE Matt Bronzer Powder [ ENG Sub ] - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

PLAX | 360 VR Video | O Repórter Imersivo - Duration: 9:43.

My name is Plácido Vaz,

but everyone knows me as Plax. I'm twenty-nine years old.

I'm from São Miguel, Santiago Island, in Cape Verde.

I've been living in in Porto for ten years.

I like the city a lot. It's a very quiet city

and it identifies itself with me.

I'm a musician, I have a job

and I'm also a student.

It's a lot to do!

My day usually starts around six, six-thirty.

I have to get up really early to go to work.

I pack my bag, I have breakfast

And I'm on my way to Casa da Música station

to catch the bus.

When I come back from work,

I rest for a while, have a bath,

and then sometimes I sit down and play,

practice a bit, and think about Cape Verde,

because of homesickness and all the rest.

On weekends, I rehearse with my guys.

We are trying to promote our passion

here in the city.

So, we formed a band

and we started rehearsing roughly a month ago.

I left Cape Verde in 2006

and came to Portugal with the intention to study.

Back then, I was eighteen years old

and I was basically going through that age transformation.

I arrived here in the heart of Winter,

it was very rainy. I remember it well.

So, I came to Porto.

At that time, I didn't knew anyone in Porto.

It was quite a shock for me

getting into this gloomy place.

So, that was the first impression I had of Porto.

I stayed here for seven years without visiting Cape Verde.

Can you imagine that?

In the beginning, I was quite fortunate

because I had the chance to live with other compatriots.

Even so, that doesn't fill the void of being away from home.

So, one thing led to another because it's only

when you're away from home that you start thinking about

all those things you used to have.

That feeling made my homesickness worst.

Back then, I was living in a house where

people played guitar.

So, I got the music bug.

And as time went by, I felt an increasing

need to learn about music from Cape Verde.

Being far away from home and wanting to go back

and not being able to,

led me to get in touch with my roots.

Roots that I was basically unaware of.

In 2012, I started writing. I still have that notebook.

I started writing about my feelings.

After a while, I started noticing that most

of my writings were about homesickness,

about being away from home

From 2013 to 2014, things got worst.

I couldn't bear being away from home any longer.

In that period, I wrote a lot about

this feeling of being away.

At that time, I got a job and told myself

that I was going to work only to go back to Cape Verde.

The future?

I have dreams.

Dreams that sometimes seem too big

For me, the future will be all about music

From that point on, I have many ideas

I want to change some things about the world

If music provides me with a platform

to express myself and set a good example,

then I believe that music will be

the best way for me to contribute to the Future.

For more infomation >> PLAX | 360 VR Video | O Repórter Imersivo - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

S.T.A.R - Video Series - Early Alert - Duration: 3:03.

Texas A&M University Kingsville is excited to announce Success via Technology Aligned Resources.

S.T.A.R. is a university-wide initiative designed to improve student success and retention by aligning resources to create a seamless

university experience.

So what can S.T.A.R do for A&M-Kingsville? Let's find out.

University students need different kinds of encouragement at different times.

The challenge is knowing which students are facing which obstacles - and then getting that information into the hands of the people who

can help.

Introducing S.T.A.R. Early Alert

S.T.A.R. EARLY ALERT is an early warning and student tracking module that collects information and manages concerns in a way

that respects different groups' unique workflows, so they can engage more deeply with more students.

S.T.A.R. EARLY ALERT automatically mines the data about student performance recorded in technologies already in place across our

institution.

S.T.A. R. EARLY ALERT is a university wide program that intentionally engages faculty, advisors, coaches, and other staff to

encourage them to add their own perspectives into a central communication platform.

Detecting at-risk students in time to make a difference often requires that stakeholders intervene at the very first sign of a problem.

S.T.A.R. can help manage communications in accordance with FERPA guidelines to help scale our outreach efforts.

For example, a flag may automatically trigger a notification to the campus advisors, if the student has not declared a major.

Other flags can notify a coach, residence hall advisor, or veterans' resource if a student in these designated populations is in need of

assistance.

Sometimes a simple automated message to the student is enough to prompt corrective action.

When a student deserves special recognition for improvement or good work, it's equally easy to send a Kudo -which students love to get and

faculty love to give.

All activities are tracked in the student's central, secure, online Student Folder and everyone can be informed of the efforts taken to support

a student's success.

With a variety of ways to communicate and capture notes about the efforts of everyone involved, it is easier to keep our campus

community on the same page and manage issues through to resolution.

Are you excited about STAR yet, don't worry there is more to come.

Trainings will be launched university wide in Spring 2018. Get ready to be part of the STAR effect!

For more infomation >> S.T.A.R - Video Series - Early Alert - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Giovanni's video - Duration: 1:25.

My name is Giovanni and I'm from Padua.

I think that homosexuality is not really accepted in the area

because still homosexuals...

They are not integrated in society

because there is a lot of prejudices.

The marriage between the same sex there are not legal in Italy

therefore the people of the same sex have to go countries like France

where it's legal.

Homosexuality in this country is always seen negatively

because it was seen as an impurity

since this country is mostly made up of catholics where

homosexuality is banned it was never seen positively.

I think...

I personally think that there is no problem with being a homosexual.

Stating my own opinion...

it becomes a problem for me when

homosexuals decide to have children

with donation of sperm

I see it as a thing...

firstly, against nature

and against religion

in the first place.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét