Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Gidday guys my name is Luke Potts and welcome to the aquatic rehab how to

Spearfish video series now how to spear fish is a series of videos that I've put

together that go deep into detail on crucial spearfishing subjects that I'm

constantly getting asked through the aquatic rehab spearfishing Facebook

page and YouTube channel now the topics that I break down in each of the five

core episodes are number one a beginner's guide to spearfishing gear number two

how to increase your breath hold for spearfishing number three techniques

for spearfishing yellowtail kingfish number four techniques for spearfishing

snapper and number five a guide to spearfishing around sharks now the first

episode is obviously tailored to someone that is looking to get into the sport or

is just starting out I break down and explain mask and snorkel selection

two-piece wetsuits knives gloves and booties blades and foot pockets spear

guns real guns floats and float lines and I also cover non essentials like

Platts pole Spears flashers belt reels bungees and more so following on from

the Gear episode I've put together an in-depth episode on how to increase your

breath hold and all of the information is sort of tailored around underwater

hunting, in this episode I cover topics like what over-breathing is and why it's

so dangerous and why it's so common co2 tolerance training tables inner-ear

anatomy common equalizing problems and solutions duck diving and I highlight a

few gray areas around the one up one down rule and what that rule actually is

I talked about finning and posture particularly when descending and

ascending the score your self relaxation technique which is a really good pre

dive technique and a good habit so you can sort of gauge your readiness to dive

and hunt properly I talked about surfacing and hook breaths surface

intervals dive computers the mammalian dive

reflex and bradycardia shallow water blackout, diet and training and tips to

increase your breath hold now following on from these two episodes I

have put together two in-depth fish hunting techniques episodes so one

episode is tailored around pelagic hunting and the other is tailored

around tricky reef fish so the techniques can be applied and modified

to hunt a huge number of species around the globe so I've used yellowtail

kingfish and the first hunting episode and I explain a whole myriad of

techniques that aid in hunting these fish for anyone that doesn't know about

yellowtail kingfish there are large and curious pelagic species in the amberjack

family they frequent the northern New Zealand waters during the warmer months

I show you where to look for this species on the reef including reading

underwater topo maps for good terrain how to work the current or pressure

point on the reef the best tides your own body language visual avoidance using

the reef or structure to your benefit schooling behavior and I also go into

detail on the fish's senses including the lateral line senses which are often

overlooked and how we can use these to our advantage

we cover off gear requirements shot distance shot placement effective

techniques for fighting kingfish float line awareness dispatching the fish

correctly and bleeding and handling for optimum meat quality now the second

spear fishing techniques episode there's a tutorial on how to hunt the

Australasian snapper now snapper are a reef dwelling species

that spook easily and in almost all situations will not tolerate the sight

of a spearo I'll show you where to look for these fish techniques on approaching

them concealment the snooping technique the ground baiting technique and I also

cover off a technique that combines the two main hunting methods I also cover

off shot placement gear recommendations information on the spawning season and I

have a bit of a yarn about sustainability as well because we don't

want to take more than we can eat now the breath-hold info and how to spear

fish video series is not only tailored to hunting underwater but the fish

hunting techniques episodes designed to make you far more effective at shooting

fish within your breath-hold limit whatever that may be

now without fish sense even the best free divers on earth wouldn't be able to

spear their target species with the same consistency as someone with an

understanding of fish habitat and behaviour now in this series I also have a

guide to spear fishing around sharks episode I explain the key factors

of spearfishing around sharks including tips on how to remain calm and confident

around sharks shark body language how sharks feed information on their

eyesight smell lateral line sensors and electro receptors and how sharks use

passive electrolocation and how these senses affect their prey Drive I also

talked about where sharks hunt and tips to overcoming fear of sharks learning

about these animals not only helps you to relax which will in turn help your

breath hold but they can be used as a sign of how productive an area will be

fish wise now the reason why I've put this series together is to basically

help cover off all the questions that I'm getting through aquatic rehab on a

daily basis and it's also going to allow me to make a lot more free spearfishing

content now the how to spearfish video series is available all around the

world on Vimeo on demand once you've purchased an episode you own it forever

you can watch it as many times as you like and you can take notes and use the

time codes in the video descriptions and that means you can sort of go back to

any area that's thought out for you and let that information sink in before your

next dive now at this stage we're running a pre-christmas deal at 14 US

dollars per episode after Christmas 2017 the pricing will be 22 bucks USD per

episode so it's about $29 new zealand so roughly the cost of an hour-long DVD

if you want to check the product out then feel free to search it on Vimeo on

demand or visit the link in the description to this video and you can

also download the episodes to any smartphone or tablet via the Vimeo app

and watch them offline if you have any questions fire away on

the Aquatic Rehab Spearfishing Facebook page you can message me there and if you

have any ideas for further episodes I'll be happy to hear about them so stay

tuned for more free spearfishing episodes on aquatic rehab TV on YouTube and take it

easy

For more infomation >> How To Spearfish - Video Series - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Video 1 - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Video 1 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Deputies investigate after man found dead outside Orange County storage unit - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Video: Deputies investigate after man found dead outside Orange County storage unit - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Calm Video - Duration: 5:44.

("Dad!")

("Hmm?")

("Dad something's in the kitchen!")

("Oh! You've found my creature.")

("Your creature? What do you mean?")

("Daisy, I've been hard at work at my lab creating this.")

("Oh Dad, it's moving!")

("That's because it's alive, Daisy.")

("I'm scared!")

("I've been working night and day at the lab. Look at this Daisy! I made this!")

(Squeak)

("AH! Oh no! Dad! it's making sounds!")

("Daisy for God's sake. Look at this. Come here.")

("Oh!")

("Look! See it moving! This thing is really alive Daisy! I did this! I made this!")

(sniff)

("Damn it Daisy! I've done the impossible and I've created life where there once was nothing!")

("I can't believe you're crying about one of my greatest accomplishments.")

("I'm sorry Dad. It's just, it... it looks so...")

("Let's talk for a second about facts. You do know what a fact is don't you?")

("Yes.")

("What is a fact?")

("It's something that's true.")

("That's right. Well Daisy, here are some facts:")

("I made this creature. It exists now. It's now going to live in this house.")

("You are going to have to help take care of this creature.")

("Yes Dad.")

("These are simply the facts of the situation. There's no changing them now.")

("Yes Dad.")

("Good girl. Now, what are you going to have for breakfast?")

("ahh... I don't know. Toast maybe.")

("Alright. See? Our lives are just gonna keep going on as before. ")

("The creature won't change a thing.")

("Alright. I'm sure you're right.")

("I am. Don't worry.")

("Oh, while you're eating, put some though into what we should name this.")

("You haven't named it yet?")

("No not yet! Do you have any ideas?")

("Ahh.... I don't know really.")

("What's a boy name you like?")

("Oh, is it a boy?")

("It's blue like a boy isn't it?")

("Oh, I guess, you're right.")

(Squeak)

("Jimmy?")

("Mmm. I don't love that one. Makes him sound too young. He's gonna grow up to be adult sized.")

("Um. Horatio?")

("Like Alger jr. Maybe! That might be a good one.")

("Yeah. I mean you made him. What do you think would be a good name?")

("I'm kind of stumped.")

("It could be Jesus. Something Biblical?")

("Let's just throw a bunch of names out there, we'll see which one we like.")

("Um. Okay, ah. Paul, Fredrick, Jack, Nicolas, Ed... uh.")

("Mason, David, Jeremiah, Bernard, Alexander...")

("Maybe not so long. I think a simple shorter name would be good,")

("Oh okay. Uh, Norman?")

("Yes, Norman, or Chad, or Nick, or Fred, or Connor, or Ben, or Alan...")

("Hey, I kinda like that one.")

("Which one?")

("Um. That last one you said. Maybe Alan?")

("Alan. That could be good. You want to be named Alan, buddy?"

(Squeak)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét