Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

[♪♪♪]

It's okay.

It's all right.

Look up.

[gasping]

Look up, my child.

You were right in coming here.

What is your name?

Marian.

My name is Marian.

Marian.

Word that you were seeking asylum

reached me some time ago.

I have a network of helpers,

a brotherhood who have renounced the ways of men.

Many people who seek better lives flee here.

I trust they helped your journey?

It is true!

They wear no masks.

The devout, they are saved.

Yes.

Tell me what happened to you,

my sweet, sweet Marian.

There was a ventilation problem in our tenement,

and several of us became sick.

My brother, my only brother, Jacob,

was arrested for stealing medication for us.

The Consortium expelled him.

My sickness became worse.

[coughing]

The Consortium would only try

to cure your sickness with more poison.

The technology of their grandfathers

destroyed the Earth,

and yet they still worship at its altar.

We have a pure form of life here.

We have perfected the ancient ways.

We expel technology here.

We abhor it.

[Marian] I came here because people talk about you,

about your miracles.

Cast away their technology.

Renounce the ways of the Consortium.

Swear to me that you will break their machines

when the time comes,

that you will riot for the cause of purity.

Swear to me that it is better

to kill a man enslaved to a machine

than to let him live and suffer.

Swear to me

that you believe in what I say.

I swear to you, I believe.

I believe in you.

Your faith is proved by action, Marian...

not words.

[Jacob] Marian?

This...

is your brother, Marian.

Look what they have done to him.

They have fashioned your Jacob

into the very image of the Devil.

They've harvested his body.

[crying]

End his suffering, Marian.

[crying]

[electronic voice crackling]

[roaring]

[voice synthesizer] No, Marian!

[roaring]

[blow lands]

[damaged voice synthesizer] Marian, no!

[voice breaking up] Stop this, Marian!

Please don't do this!

[crying] My brother!

No!

[screaming]

[draining]

[crying]

[crying]

[air escaping]

I am the purification of the blood.

I am the purification of the body.

Yes.

[sighing]

[sighing]

[sobbing]

Go.

Go now, Marian.

Discover peace here.

You are safe here.

[♪♪♪]

[beeping]

[♪♪♪]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét