Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Taska Black - Nothing Lasts (feat.

Pauline Herr) Lyrics

Back to the other end when we fell down We could now believe, we will lose it all

Now the dreams are gone and faith has drowned Everything we've lost and we've never found

Everything we've lost and we've never found

Never thought it till the end, but we went down

We could not believe, everything would fall Hold our dreams we've got and now we've drowned

Everything is lost, never to be found Everything we've lost and we've never found

Everything we've lost and we've never found

For more infomation >> 🐻 Taska Black - Nothing Lasts (feat. Pauline Herr) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

David Porter (@portermrporter) Personal Branding Video - Duration: 2:41.

Hi, I'm David porter, a fourth year business student here at Memorial University St. John's campus

I'm majoring in marketing and entrepreneurship and have made this video here today to show you about some of my

Entrepreneurial activities that have led me to where I am now

Also, I'd like to talk a little bit about where we're going in the future. We'll get to that in a minute, so I'll first

start of the story

I hope you enjoy

My story begins when I hopped on a plane to fly to Toronto Canada to meet with agents from the elite modeling agency

I was signed the first week and ended up on the board with some of the best guys in Toronto. Before long

I was doing book covers

magazines and even a runway show for Louie Vuitton

Not long after I moved to New York City where I did runway there

It was an amazing experience where I learned how to market myself

Network and get myself out there. I wouldn't trade it for anything

After I came back from New York City I had the opportunity to work on the show frontier right here in Newfoundland

It was amazing experience where I got to work with a bunch of great actors and even one of my heroes

Jason Momoa Aquaman himself I

Can't tell you how beneficial this was for me and everyone else in the film community that was here. I can't wait for season 3

One of the most important parts of being an entrepreneur for me is participating with and giving back to the community

Really good people out for a good time

Being entrepreneurs in all fun and games just this summer while I was working for The Amazing Race, Canada

I was scouted by the owner of tiger shark and digital marketing company

While I was there

I built this gaming computer and worked on contracts that helped us land the Atlanta Hawks as an e-commerce client

What a summer and what an experience?

So that's pretty much what I've been up to for the last five years

Exciting hey, I can't wait to see what the future holds

What I really want to do when I graduate is working social enterprise to help make Newfoundland a better place for all of us

People always ask me, you know. What do you do? I say well?

What can't I do?

For more infomation >> David Porter (@portermrporter) Personal Branding Video - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Former BPD sergeant indicted for planting evidence 'used' then-Officer Sean Suiter - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Video: Former BPD sergeant indicted for planting evidence 'used' then-Officer Sean Suiter - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Cake Style 2017🎂Top 10 Most Satisfying Cake Style Video #4 🎂 Amazing Cakes Decorating Techniques - Duration: 12:50.

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét