Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel!

Today I'm gonna record my video reaction of

Kesha's third album first single

That will be out on 11th August

This single is titled "Praying"

I heard the video is very emotional, lyrics too.

Kesha is back after a very long hiatus

These years have been very painful for her career

She denounced her ex-producer Dr. Luke for mental and sexual abuse.

After these years of reprise

She's finally BACK!

She released this new single which I'm very curious about

Dont' waste time and let's begin!

I'm online on Youtube

The video is here

Let's see!

I have no idea what to expect!

Here we go, a very dark beginning!

It's pretty obvious that this is an open letter for Dr. Luke

Very sofisticated look

She's very inspired by hippie culture

Kinda of

Very colorful

Very deep lyrics

I really like these parts full of colours

Very though anyway.

These lyrics remind me of "Fighter"

By Christina Aguilera

Songs about redemption

The background is cool, tho.

If anyone knows what place is, please comment

Vocally speaking she really improved!

Maybe 'cause we used to associate her to dance music

Maybe some aspects didn't come out

Wow, those run!

She even walks on water

Cool! "The beginning" instead of "The end"

She decided to open this new era with a powerful ballad.

IKinda predictable, but..

The song is very very very beautiful!

Lyrics are very deep.

I liked the video!

Let me know if you like this video or not

Answer the poll on above

"Like" my video if you want.

Leave a comment below

Suscribe to my channel!

I'm on Instagram too @icosahedrum

See you on the next video, BYE!

For more infomation >> 🙏 KESHA È TORNATA! - "PRAYING" VIDEO REACTION | Edo - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] #LuHan - QQ browser Video - Duration: 0:04.

Thank you for your flower

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét