Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Most Oddly Satisfying Video that Sets Your Cravings Loose

Most Oddly Satisfying Video that Sets Your Cravings Loose

Most Oddly Satisfying Video that Sets Your Cravings Loose

For more infomation >> Most Oddly Satisfying Video that Sets Your Cravings Loose - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

Intro video - Duration: 4:24.

Welcome to my Channel I woke up today wanting to Make a short Introduction Just Introducing Myself and

Talking About you know the Channel and What to Expect if There's Anything Really to expect at this Point

So welcome and Thank you for Watching This I appreciate all the love and support I've Been getting so far it's

Amazing You Guys Are Such awesome People I am so blessed to have you Guys and to have met you guys you know it's

Such a privilege and Such an Honor I hope you Guys Truly know that you know

You are the inspiration for me Wanting to Make this Video Today Which I

Love I Appreciate it in Every Way Shape or form

Right Now I'M in My Apartment and you Can Tell There's things Behind me it's

Not Quite Finished and I do have a spot Where I will be Filming all the Time

It's just Really, Plain right now so I kind, of want to Fix it Up first before I start

Showing That Spot you know

Maybe a Backdrop Certain Things Like that

and i Apologize for the Shakiness of the Camera I am using my Phone Because I don't have A

Camera Camera With A tripod or anything like that yet

Hopeful Are You Soon in the Future That's to come but I do Apologize because I have to use my Phone right now

As for Videos on my Channel

Definitely the Sims as you Guys Guys as you guys Can, See i've Been Trying so hard to Upload that you know and get That Started

so maybe i can Make A let's play out of it Sims Is very Decision Based and

I would love to Make it Into A live Stream and you Guys Can

Help me Make the Decisions and you know and make a mini Challenge out of it Whatever it May be I think that Would be Really fun!

So, we Can Look Forward to that definitely some Minecraft and other Things I love Cars i love going to car Shows and Car

Meets I actually have A few older Videos of some car Meets I have went too

So if You're interested I can go ahead and Upload Those See if You like them you know

They're Kind of more vlogging not so much of me Just Mainly what I went and saw stuff like that

You Know and I did Think About doing Weekly vlogs Maybe not a full seven Days

Maybe like Five Days Because Certain, Days I do have you know Family

Over Go to a Families house I don't want to like start Shoving a camera in Their face you know

Maybe Small Snippets Here and There that

Wouldn't Be too Bad

you Know Definitely something Like that

so a week in my life I can show you Dinner as I cook because I love to cook and

If You Guys Like Them i Can, always Make them and Actually Physically Show you me Cooking them that Would be cool

Anything Like That

You know so i just want to Say Hello and I just want to thank you Guys so much for the support so far you Have

Been awesome you have Been Amazing and I can't wait to see Where this Takes me you know if

it's never Anything you know Big and Crazy and you know Famous like

That's fine I Would love to just have a small Family here Anyways you know that I know that Supports Me and

Just Really Truly Cares about my content

you know so i thank you all for giving me a chance so far I

Hope you Continue to give me a chance in the Future and Continue to support Me and Give me Lots of Love and well wishes

you Know, I have much love for you guys

So much and so much Appreciation you know Without you guys I wouldn't and also Without

Swordking090

He Kinda Turned me on to this whole Thing so special Shout-out to him I'll link his Channel Down

Below he Makes great Content if You don't Already follow him you know you Should Definitely do that

Otherwise I think that's it I want to Say Thank you all so much for Watching

So much for Waiting it's made it to the end of this Video

Um let's see just what's this word I don't know you know People do Words?

We won't Feel Bored it's so cliche right um but Thank you Thank you so much for Watching

I can't thank you guys Enough

Okay, well have a great, day I'll see you guys Soon

Hopefully in A livestream Hopefully if Not the Maybe A vlog I'll try to start doing that now We'll see Where it Takes me

Have a great, day I love you guys so much thank you so much so so much for Watching I'll see you next Time bye!

For more infomation >> Intro video - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Summer Restaurant Week offers delicious options - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Video: Summer Restaurant Week offers delicious options - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Here's why it's important to repair meniscus tears - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Video: Here's why it's important to repair meniscus tears - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Mongo Solo Archery Elk Hunting POV Video - Bow Hunting Rut Bulls - Self Filmed - Duration: 11:29.

backpacks all loaded up the bow tech strapped to her and the trusty old trail

90 we're heading up do some backcountry elk hunting

September Archery Elk Hunt 2015 once on top of the ridge I am to walk down I

stashed the bike and started making my way

there was plenty of brush busting but eventually I came to a spot where I

could see down on to the benches that I had scoped out

about the time I found the first sign there was a bugle. the wind was good as

long as he didn't go too far left so I knocked an arrow and got ready

definitely screaming down there good. I'm gonna try to get closer

he's coming in and definitely a shooter with

a knife six point on the right and a non-typical five point on the Left plus

huge body surely amateur Bowl

the bull moved off to the left not giving any shots where I'd hoped

now he's dangerously close to being downwind but stalls at about 25 yards a

few more steps and there might be a shot

as you'd expect from a smart old bull one hint of scent and he was gone a

couple more trips in there turned up nothing and I never did see him again in

2015 the last week of the season turned very hot and slow finally I cut some

tracks and followed the sign to a bull in his bed

with a perfect 40-yard shot to the heart his death crash was heard in seconds

later a little character for a five-point . Probably just a two, maybe three

year old bull not real raggy, so that's nice

September of 2016found me back in the same area curious of

what that Bulls rack had done. I was just about to make it through the last clearing

when a cow trotted by

at the sound of a nice bugle further down the ridge a young 6-point walks by

at about fifty yards I let him move on and then worked into

the trees behind him

he's definitely closer and fired up so I made it another 50 yards and got an

arrow ready

yes that was a nice bull. Nice Bull!

I don't think he's too far If he not dead already

With confidence of the arrow being fletching deep in the lungs zone, I took off the Solvid head camera

mount and replayed the footage

of course I hit the one branch I was trying to make it over but the 30 yard

shot looked good and as he tip toed out of sight I figured he wouldn't go very far

yes! that was orange one time

There he is!

yes

he didn't make it well 20 yards from where I last saw, 40 yards from where I hit him

he's down

Wow about 11:30. shot him a couple hours ago. gave way more time than I needed to

but you can never be too sure . He didn't make it hardly anywhere.

awesome spot to die; for me anyway.

I can't believe this happened

chase this bull last year. he had a club. You can see he's messed up here. this was a drop time

last year and then you kind of petered out in the back this side was normal though

You can still see where he's still got some funkiness going on

he's just nice all the way around

final load. the next 36 hours of brutal packing out this huge body bull all by

myself the old xr400 sure looked good

after processing and packing meat out for two days straight

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét