Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Excuse my appearance guys in between haircuts lol

For more infomation >> Plies Reaction Video: My take on Resellers and Fake Sneakers - Duration: 13:52.

-------------------------------------------

Video 24 07 2017, 12 52 35 - Duration: 7:30.

Hey guys it's Jaymie from Body Smart fitness and today I wanted to share a

slightly different video with you guys. I wanted to talk about my fitness journey

and my transformation from where I've come and where I am now and because some

of you might think I've always been into fitness and I have

to an extent but hasn't always been as easy as it is now or i haven't always

had as much confidence with it as i do now

So we'll start way way back. In school I was in every sports team I

had a sports scholarship in the school that I was in with rugby

football, athletics, loved it in all of them. Anyway left school didn't really do much

from 16 to 18. Played a bit of football and went to gym a bit not too much

18 decided I want to get a six-pack and I'm going to get a six-pack. Start going

the gym five six times a week and I got a six pack a couple months

later. I had a six-pack and busted my ass for it, trained abs every day

however started to get a little bit more obsessive. I started eating

super clean, super bro if anyone's heard of them terms and I started restricting a lot of

foods, cutting a lot of stuff out and it did work, I did get results

however it started getting a bit more restrictive, I stopped drinking beer on

nights out I cut out caffeine, I drank decaf realised decaf had caffeine

and stopped drinking decaf. Started drinking Redbush was a herbal tea. After that

I started. This one morning I

wanted to have a protein hit in my breakfast so I started mixing oats and

egg whites together. The first time I did this I didn't realise that the eggs would

bond to the oats and you had to keep mixing every 30 seconds - so they did they

bonded - my Mum walks and I'm there with my breakfast

I'm borking as I'm eating it and I just thought I need to get my protein

hit in and I had that mindset of whatever it takes maybe watch too many

bloody motivational videos on YouTube. But yeah it got pretty extreme

I was eating sweet potato and two cans of tuna and it was that dry I had to drink

two pints of water while having it. It then got a little bit more extreme, if I went out or I went to a friend's house I'd have my tea bags

in the car so I'd have my Redbrush tea bags and if I was going to have a cup of tea

at a friend's house I'd use my own tea bags. I'd take my own food everywhere and it just

got very restrictive on nights out, I'd only drink vodka diet coke then

then it was vodka water and and juice and it did it got it got pretty extreme and I

remember waking up on morning after being on a night out at a friend's house

and he made me some toast and I wouldn't eat it because it was white toast with

butter and not brown bread - seems ridiculous now

but I did and I did get through quite a bit of a low point when I thought does it really

take this much to be in good shape, to stay in shape. Because I

was sacrificing so much. It's a bit of a

shitty point to be honest with it, and I decided that I'm not going to do this anymore and or not

that I'm not going to do this anymore but I'm going to look for help I'm going

to see if there's another way around it. Anyway there was a guy in Manchester and

I contacted him and he was preaching a smarter way of training and a smarter way

of eating, talking about flexible dieing and if it fits yours macros. This is back in

2011 so Instagram doesn't exist. Facebook's

fairly new, you search on Google and there's a handful of people

talking about it so there wasn't much to go off. Anyway the guy seemed like he

made a lot of sense, he was eating burgers while dieting for a body builder

show, and I went up and I hired him and the best thing I've

done. He educated me on how you can have a much more balanced diet and

approach to nutrition and to training and then I implemented it myself

fast forward seven years, I've made a shitload of progress, not just physically

but the balance that I have over my diet and my training it's just the best that's ever been. I'm so confident with it now I just feel

like I permanently have a hold on what it is I'm doing. I eat out

all the time, I have takeaways all the time, I eat

chocolate when I want because I understand the balance of it. It's dead

easy for people to say 'oh it's all about the balance' but if you don't actually

understand the balance how can you apply the balance to your lifestyle

but yeah, it's fantastic - it's probably the best thing I have literally

ever done in terms of my own health and fitness and it's been great

it's something that I've actually, ultimately pushed on to my family so my

sister's and my Mum, they do it. They've had their own successes - more flexible

the are all in great shape which is fantastic to see, not so much my Dad

he's not a winning player - it is what it is, can't have them all. And then obviously

I've taken it into work so with clients, and I'm not going to say that every

woman that walks through the door, every female client that I've has

been there eating oats and mixed eggs whites with them and borking while they're eating

them, but near enough every single female that I've trained in fact all of them

have come in and told me that they've done fad diets - low carb and detoxes

shakes, you name it, the fad diet, all of them, they've done them and it's an

extreme just the way mine was an extreme. I went pretty extreme with it and they

went extreme because these fad diets you're almost starving yourself and

they're so restrictive and they never work, everyone falls off them. So I've managed

to be able to teach them what I know and

it's awesome, it's been awesome to watch because you watch this person

almost go from being an unconfident eater and worried that if we eat something bad

they're gonna fall off the diet, not understanding that balance and to then

be able to educate this person on how to have a more flexible diet and how to

train a lot smarter and not to be worrying about gaining a bit of

weight because it's actually water retention and not body fat. It's awesome

it's literally - it makes me love my job because it's so fulfilling and

I don't know what more to say

it's great, I'm now able to apply what I've learned and on to

hundreds of other people and it's great. I really do love my job

and I really do love helping people and making them live a more healthy, balanced

lifestyle. So yeah, bit of a different post today guys

I am human

it took a bit of thinking but I have obviously been to that place as well

of where it gets a little bit obsessive and restrictive and just thought I'd share. I

don't know if it resonates with anyone. If it has, leave us a comment

throw us a like, throw us a share, and yeah that's it guys

catch you in the next one

For more infomation >> Video 24 07 2017, 12 52 35 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

my first (not really) video! - Duration: 0:32.

WOTS HAPPANIN POTATONATION!!1!

YA BOI HERE

( i know the animation succs fam its just that im using crappy google drawing to make this)

THAT FACE THO

shojushtehedsup(?) because im gonna be making a lot moar videos famboi

an i dont want u guys 2 miss any of them, K fam?

i have a fealing u r not even listening becouse you dont care about subscribing and junk

BUTT U BETTR SUBSKRUB RIYTNAO

bye skrub

For more infomation >> my first (not really) video! - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

# Video Tutorial # Beaded Wedding Necklace # How To Make At Home - Duration: 14:28.

Now i will show you how to make a beaded wedding necklace at home

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét