Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Ok, Let's start of the bat

You think that you're a savage but you're really just bad

Now I should calm this sh*t down

Before you have a mother f*cking Heart Attack!

I Kid! Like the one you are

Sucha dick could never be a Youtube Star

Why're you even doing this,

You're not even rich, if you wanna make money,

Focus on Twitch!

You're not a Casey not an Alex not a Logan

So wtf you doing trying to start your own slogan? #Cringe

You should get a real job or just start to pray

Cause it's gonna get hard to survive another day #PlsElaborate

20 Years pass and your life is slot machines #wtf

What?!?!

F*cking Rotten Beans????

At least no one thinks you're gay

Only in your Dreams #That'sAlieNobodyThinksI'mGayTheyJustThinkI'mNotAttractive

#CringyDumPause

You lied to everyone

#MaybeThat'sWhyTheySayIDon'tGetLaid

???????????????????????????????????

You have a fake name it's not even cool

#IDon'tKnowWhatAnyOfThoseWordsMean

My Vlog Channel Not this Masterpiece

#WhereElseWouldTheyBe

You really are pathetic u should know that they don't count... well

Now let's move on to your masterpiece

Oh YEAAAAAH

Lol 75, I did this ONE month ago, try 115

on the fke panel, just another gaming channel

Neva Done Befoe #JakePaul OH WAIT they all did it (not all)

WTF??!?!!?!!

#TotalyNotMe

#BestRoastInTheEntireSongAndIt'sNotEvenME

#MusicWhereYouAt???

Sorry, Please Don't Copyright Me Apple Pie

There's no videos in ur channel, period, I really was desperate to rime

He's not even there dude

Let me tell ME???

What Subject, this music is the 2nd worst I have ever heard #It'sEveryOtherDayBro

Before your puberty hits

True

No you're not, I can rime I just can't sing or rap

Oh no...

Ohhhhhhhhhh it hurts

no he won't

Calm your pants down about Pokemon GO! It's not 2016 a hole

#THANKgOD!!!

Already am... Imma fuck myself now

You don't have money for a uber, bro

Best end of all times, because I stopped talking

For more infomation >> Gameplayer33 Roast Yourself "Music" Video (Lol I Know the "Music" Sucks) - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

"I Got My Girls" behind the scenes video shoot - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> "I Got My Girls" behind the scenes video shoot - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

"CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN COMPILATION VIDEO FOR KIDS" EPISODES 14 | BEST LEARNING COMPILATION VIDEO FOR - Duration: 2:26.

"CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN

COMPILATION VIDEO FOR KIDS" EPISODES 14

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét