Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Hi Bold Bakers!

You know I love great food, and it's my mission every week on Bigger Bolder Baking

to share with you simple recipes that deliver impressive results.

Also, you've requested to see more of my travels.

So I thought why not take you along with me and show you some of my favorite food from

around the world.

Every Monday, in my NEW travel food show, Gemma Eats…, I'll take you on my culinary

adventures including where I grew up in Ireland, my trip to Barcelona, Spain and even new favorites

where I live now in Los Angeles.

Gemma Eats... begins next Monday, August 7th at 8:30am PT so don't miss it!

This week's episode is more like an appetizer for Gemma Eats….so come along with me as

I show you my hometown of Wexford, Ireland and get to know a bit more about my family

and why we love food so much…

My home in Ireland is one of the most beautiful places in the world with gorgeous landscapes,

all sorts of different terrain.

And incredible history.

And on a rare sunny day there's nowhere like it.

But to me home is really about family…and food.

You've seen my mum, Pat, before on Bigger Bolder Baking.

She's the original Bold Baker, who inspired me to pursue my passion for food and become

a professional chef.

The thing is.

Food brings my family together.

So on my trip, when we really connected was over an incredible lunch my mum prepared.

Including insane desserts like my mum's Banoffee Pie, which we made last St. Patrick's

Day on the show.

Then there was my sister Carol-Ann's Baked Blueberry Cheesecake that was out of this

world.

Last, but but not least were my best-ever brownies which you're all going to see in

a future Bigger Bolder Baking episode.

(My entire family cooks and enjoys great food.)

One person you haven't seen yet is my Dad, George.

Before I was born my dad was a wine merchant.

When he was young he worked in vineyards in France and lived a life focused on good food

and wine.

He and I spent a good amount of time together on this trip.

And we actually became tourists in our own hometown traveling to a place called Hook

Head featuring the world's oldest operational lighthouse.

We even took a tour of Ireland's most-haunted house called Loftus Hall.

This placed inspired my Halloween episode from a few years ago.

I don't often get to see my parents so I really enjoy my time with them when I do.

A short trip away by boat is a beautiful seaside town called Tramore near Waterford.

Now when I say, "My entire family loves to cook and eat…"

I really mean the entire family.

Including the kids.

These are my cousins and they're already incredible Bold Bakers.

Let's get baking!!!

I asked the kids what they wanted to make and they all voted for my Savory Pop-Tarts.

I'm glad they picked Pop-Tarts because they're really easy to make and they're great for

little hands.

To be honest with you, I did very little work here since the kids did most of the heavy-lifting.

These Ham & Cheese Pop-Tarts remind me of things my mum would make with us as kids.

While we were waiting for the Pop-Tarts to bake, the kids asked if we could make Homemade

Starbucks Frappuccinos.

I loved this idea because all they had to do was blend a few ingredients together.

And we were really lucky that granny Rosaleen had a blender had one to hand.

So we raided her fridge.

We got some strawberries, milk, blended them all up and made a Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino.

Now this was as huge hit.

It's better than the ones you buy in Starbucks.

Sorry Starbucks.

But then we found a packet of Oreos in the cupboard and we decided to make a Cookies

& Cream Frappuccino, too.

Perfect timing because our Pop-Tarts were done!

Oh my gosh.

Look at that!

Gorgeous!

I really think the kids did a fantastic job with these!

And being in the sunny south east, we sat outside and enjoyed them on this beautiful

summer day.

Every time I come back to Ireland, I always discover more and more reasons to love this

little country of mine.

Even though my family has now grown in America, I know that Ireland will always be my home.

I hope you enjoyed this episode and make sure to tune in right here next Monday, August

7th for the premiere of my travel food show, Gemma Eats…

Did you hear that…Kevin.

We need to get on that.

Start vlogging.

I know.

Maybe we'll do a travel series…we're thinking of doing something like that…

For more infomation >> Gemma's Trip to Ireland - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Procrastinação Ah Agora Não Depois eu assisto esse video! - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Procrastinação Ah Agora Não Depois eu assisto esse video! - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN SHAPES FOR TODDLERS EDUCATIONAL VIDEO FOR KIDS - Duration: 2:20.

Litle Baby IQ show

Lets learn shapes

Arrow

Circle

Cross

Diamond

Ellipse

Hexagon

Pentagon

Rectangle

Square

Star

Triangle

Heart

Press here for more fun playlist

Press here for more fun videos

Lets be friends, Press here to subscribe

For more infomation >> LEARN SHAPES FOR TODDLERS EDUCATIONAL VIDEO FOR KIDS - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

NSG 324 Welcome Video - Duration: 1:49.

Hello class and welcome NSG 324. My name is Ruthanne Palumbo and I am excited

to facilitate a nutrition course this semester. Nutrition is an important

factor in ours and our patient's overall health

and it's my hope this will be an enjoyable course and that we can learn

from each other as we navigate this incredibly important topic and

fast-evolving and ever changing topics in healthcare I am new to UNCW but I've

been an educator for over seven years I've also worked at and taken nursing

students to New Hanover Regional Medical Center and I will be a clinical

instructor for some of these a semester as well. I've been a nurse for thirteen

years I've worked in cardiac, neurology ED briefly, oncology, nurse management and

education. My nursing education and jobs have all been local to North Carolina

and specifically to Wilmington. All of my many roles in nursing education is by

far my favorite position that I've ever held.

I love nursing and love working with students you guys are the future of

Nursing you have so much to offer and I can only hope to foster that passion

within you. I'm happy to be teaching in the classroom as I said I'm new to this

course and to UNCW so I hope that you will bare with me as I am sure there was

bound to be a few growing pains with my role. We can spend a little bit more time

in class introducing ourselves and learning a little bit more about each

other. I'm going to attach a survey SurveyMonkey quiz please complete that

as soon as possible and I'll share the results with you as we progress through

the class. I really look forward to meeting all of you very soon

For more infomation >> NSG 324 Welcome Video - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mi video editado - Duration: 1:41.

Oh fuck

Fuck that pussy good

you fuck that pussy good

oh my god

yeah it's so fucking open

that pussy it's so fucking open

oh yeah

you fucking me that pussy open

you fucking like that

yes

FUCK!

taking your fucking cock with that pussy

just taking your FUCKING cock with that pussy!

oh fuck!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét