Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Hello, and welcome to MGMT 458, Stress Management, Online.

I'm Dr. Walton, and I'll be working with you this term on this subject matter.

I'm going to assume that you've had online courses before, so I'm not going to bother

you with a lot of the minutia about that, and you can always explore the package as

well.

If you have any questions on how these things work, you can always contact me.

My contact information is in the Welcome Letter.

You'll see my email address and my Skype address:NBWalton or you can just directly link to it through

through "Email".

What I'd like to talk to you about today, are the groups.

I heartily encourage you to start your groups early.

These are the groups that you're going to be doing your term projects with, and they'll

also serve very well for a study group, which will be very helpful as you go through your

critical thinking process.

Click on the term project.

As the groups fill up, you'll see more of these pop up.

And then join whatever group it is that you are interested in getting into.

As you progress through the term, you're going to be building this project that you'll be

presenting online using various online tools, and you are welcome to create the discussion

here.

I'll be monitoring a lot of them.

Or, if you ask me to come into them, I'll be happy to add my input on it as well and

that can help you make things a little smoother as we go along, and reduce any problems or

stress that you have.

During the term, regardless as to the question, you're always welcome to contact me.

I do look forward to going through these cases with you and various cases during the term.

They're always fun to go through.

They're always very challenging, and you've always got great solutions that are fun to

read.

So, again welcome, and I look forward to chatting with you during the term..

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét