Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

What I love most about my job is I have the opportunity to take a group of

students every year who have no idea really what they want to do. They take a

career development class; we teach them interview skills, resume writing, take

some career assessments, and try to narrow down what they're interested in

doing. And I always say, if you can see the kids the first day and see them

again at the end of the school year — how much they've grown and how much more

confident they are, and, um, you know, they figured out what they want to do in

college, what they want to take as a major, or what they want to do after high

school, and I think that's so rewarding.

I think Kuder really specifies what

you're good at, and it gives you the confidence you need to say I can go

after that job that I want, I can go get that internship because here is listed

what I'm good at, here I can be successful in this job, and I think it

points out — and it's just a great guidance for students with that

uncertainty and unknowing of what they want to do with the rest of their lives.

You know there's so much information out there especially with the internet and

being able to come to one place to find everything was a huge benefit to her.

I think sometimes it's awesome for these kids to have so much information, but

it's overwhelming as well. And what we loved about what she got to experience

through Kuder and through the Navigator system was having it —

Centralized. I think simplified.

And, uh, having the access instead of just surfing Google all day with

outdated materials. It was very clear, it was very updated, and I think it was very

applicable to packaging the candidate that our daughter wanted to become.

Why do I think career assessments are important for students?

Well, without that they really don't know.

They don't know what's out there. They don't know where

their interests might take them. They just don't know. And so having a having a

product like Kuder to support that and to help guide the students, really for

them the options are limitless. And they need to know where their interests might

lead them and and what they might find fulfilling and

satisfying in a career. Kuder supports our students in career planning.

Kuder supports our students in career awareness, and Kuder helps guide

our students as they try to figure out what they want to do with their lives.

I think my confidence has grown over my senior year just because I have a better

understanding of what I want to do and how to get there.

I think that I can do this I can work in the world I can have a job that I want

to do, and it gives me the confidence to be able to go after it and know that

I'm well prepared.

For more infomation >> Waukee Success Video - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Center for Arts in Medicine Website Welcome Video - Duration: 0:57.

Hi. I'm Jill Sonke Director of the Center for Arts in Medicine at the

University of Florida. The Center for Arts in Medicine was established in

1996 in the College of the Arts at the University of Florida, and today it

serves as the most comprehensive educational center in the United States.

We're really thrilled to be able to offer a Master of Arts in Arts in

Medicine, as well as two graduate certificates -- one in Arts in Medicine

and one in Arts in Public Health. The degree and the certificates are fully

online and also provide ways for students to engage hands-on in arts and

health in their home communities. We'd be delighted to talk with you about ways

that you can study in these online programs, so feel free to contact us via

email or through our website.

For more infomation >> Center for Arts in Medicine Website Welcome Video - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE | League of Cancer | I had to kill myself for this video ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | - Duration: 2:58:59.

For more infomation >> LIVE | League of Cancer | I had to kill myself for this video ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | - Duration: 2:58:59.

-------------------------------------------

katherine martinez video -full video HD - Duration: 1:19.

The original video in the description

For more infomation >> katherine martinez video -full video HD - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

LSS Video 2 of 4 - Duration: 14:32.

For more infomation >> LSS Video 2 of 4 - Duration: 14:32.

-------------------------------------------

Agnieszka Wierzbicka - my CV + English subtitles - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Agnieszka Wierzbicka - my CV + English subtitles - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Here's how to make your lips pop - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Video: Here's how to make your lips pop - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Italians react to PENTAGON(펜타곤) - '소중한 약속(To Universe)' Official Music Video - Duration: 5:28.

helloooo

I'm delly and I'm benny

and now we're going to react to Pentagon's "to Universe"

that they put it out some days ago

out of nowhere

and since we love Pentagon

and so we're curious to see the video

I already listened to the song and I really ilke it

and so now let's watch ittt

aww babies

they already give me feels

I can't see Wooseok with that tree

I want to cry

so cute

shinwon....so beautiful

turn the volume up a liittle bit

they're so cuteeee

so cute Huiii

this song is so beautiful

aww Hui such a cutie

Yan An.....my chinese babyyyy

I have to say that I also like simple video like this

so cute Kinooo

Jinhoo.....and look at Yan An

so cutee

Edwan what are you doing?

Yan An is so handsome with that shirt

awwww.....he's so pretty

uhhh Shinwon voiceee

omg please me tooo

nooo I want to die

I want the rose too

me too!

no please this things hurt me so much

because it will never happen to me

and Edwan....put your jacket on please

they're so cuteee

babyyy

I love Hui with blonde hair

I wanted to greet them lol

this part....listen to Jinhoo

damn shorty

what was doing Shinwon?

awww

so cutieee

omg I swear that Jinhoo's vocals kill me every time

me too

good job,I don't know what you just said

why they do these videos?? the feelssss

I teared up just in the beginning

the feeelsss

no but seriously when they show the fans

I get hurt because I always think that it will never happen to me

but these type of MVs are the best

when they show the lives

the behind the scenes

because they're real and they're not acting

so it's nice to see also this idols side

and

I really like the song

I mean,I already knew the song but I really liked the video

for me it's the first time that I listen to it

and it's really good

I liked everything

anddd

thank you for watching

put a like if you liked our reaction

and see you at the next rection

bye,bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét