Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Aug 1 2017

What is this trash I am watching?

It's like some kind of insult to all of cinema!

it's a film created with PLOTAGON.

Wait. What? What even?

It looks like every aspiring poor as fuck animator's wet dream!

In a nutshell, yeah. It's that bad.

Hello and welcome to the Plotagon Café.

My name is Samir and how can I help you today sir?

Tell me is this all there is to this program?

For Christ's sake this is like some leftovers from a Dr. Seuss book-to-movie adaptation.

Absolutely shitty.

Yeah we know.

Are there any redeemable qualities in Plotagon?

Well... you can create avatars of Plotagon to use as characters for videos.

Doesn't sound too bad.

And you can download more music and sound effects as well.

Now it seems less shitty to me all of a sudden for no good reason!

They sound like fucking cringier versions of Microsoft David.

Yeah, that's the text-to-speech voices, but in Plotagon,

you can use the microphone icon instead of placing text to...

R E C O R D Y O U R O W N V O I C E!!!

What-the-fuck-was-that!?

I think I prefer your cringy computer voice instead.

Fuck you.

For more infomation >> Plotagon tutorial edit | Pretty stupid video - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Most popular Arts Video - Duration: 4:02.

MOST POPULARS ARTS VIDEO

ASH CRASH WORLD WIDE CHANNEL

MIRACLE VIEWS

SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét