Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Jan 1 2017

yo whats up guys its Yogge and today i have a brand new video for you guys

so guys today todays video going to be a little chill rather than my other videos

i just wanna say

thank you every body for this year

i wouldnt say this year is my best year ever in my life or anything

For more infomation >> Whats Going to Happen in 2017... - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Bitter gourd with salted egg (酥脆苦瓜炒咸蛋) - Duration: 2:31.

Turn on subtitles for instructions

50g all purpose flour

pinch of salt

1/2 tsp baking powder

100ml ice water

mix evenly

deep-fry for 2~3 minutes

Steam for 10 minutes

mash it

2 tbsp butter

when the butter almost melt, add the mashed salted egg

when it become foamy, add fried bitter gourd and mix evenly

Thank for watching!

For more infomation >> Bitter gourd with salted egg (酥脆苦瓜炒咸蛋) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Learn English - Weekly Tip 12 for Chinese Speakers - to fly or to fire kite? (with subtitles) - Duration: 2:12.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to 'One

English Tip in One Minute for Chinese

Speakers (along with its many varieties).'

In these videos I discuss, each week, one

common English mistake made by Chinese

speakers...and this is video number 12.

As I've said before, I think it's a very

smart, cool and practical thing to do to

work to improve your English. In these

videos I show you a slide, and on the

slide there are two sentences: One is the

correct way that someone who speaks

English natively would say it,

the other is the wrong way that many

Chinese speakers might say it. Your

job is to decide which one is correct. So

do that now. Read the sentences,

listen to me read the sentences, pause

the video, think about your answer and I

will discuss the answer in the slide that follows this slide.

So in an ideal world you got this

without much trouble and you can sort of

move on without spending too much time

on it. But it's not an ideal world, is it?

I'm sure many of the viewers of this

video got it wrong, which is not a big

deal all. It just simply means you

have to study. I've given you three

sentences you can study from. It's a very simple

beginning, I know. Memorize the sentences,

review them -- always, always review, it's

very important -- and put into practice

what you've learned through speaking or

writing or both.

For more infomation >> Learn English - Weekly Tip 12 for Chinese Speakers - to fly or to fire kite? (with subtitles) - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Vegan 2015 Rohgan 2016 was ist mein Ziel für 2017? Eine neue Herausforderung! Eure Vorsätze 2017? - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> Vegan 2015 Rohgan 2016 was ist mein Ziel für 2017? Eine neue Herausforderung! Eure Vorsätze 2017? - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR 500 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> THANK YOU FOR 500 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Schrödinger equation 6: Exponential function and Imaginary exponents - Duration: 10:10.

Hi!

This episode, we're going to be looking at something that

comes up a huge amount in physics,

especially quantum physics and thermodynamics,

namely, the exponential function e to the x.

Now, don't be frightened. You've already seen it.

I just didn't call it by its name.

It'll help out quite a lot with the notation in the next few episodes

It's sometimes written as exp of x,

usually to avoid having a ton of stuff jammed into a tiny superscript.

It's just another way of writing exactly the same thing.

You might have heard of e as an example of an irrational number,

about 2.718,

and that by putting any number to the power of a whole number

is the same as multiplying that first number by itself,

the second number of times,

and while that's sort of true,

it doesn't really matter here, and confuses things quite a bit.

We're going to start from a more relevant definition of e to the x,

which is that:

e to the zero equals one

and for all values of x, the rate of change in e to the x,

with respect to changes in x, is itself.

In other words, it's derivative is also e to the x.

This may seem like a strange definition,

but there is exactly one function that satisfies these two criteria,

even supposing we don't assume anything about what an exponent is,

and it's actually how e to the x originally came to prominence.

By the first criterion,

the value is one when the exponent, x, is zero,

and by the second criterion,

at that point, the slope must also be one.

As x increases, e to the x increases, initially at the same rate as x,

but as its value increases,

by the second criterion, its slope must also be increasing.

If we take a huge number of tiny steps along,

each time, getting the value, and then updating the slope,

to figure out how fast to go up on the next step,

we can trace out the function.

As the size of steps approaches zero,

the values we will get approach the true values.

We can do the same thing in the opposite direction, to get values for when x less than zero,

just moving down and updating the slope, instead of moving up.

This doesn't work with any other number as the base of the exponential, either.

For example,

the derivative of 2 to the x won't be 2 to the x.

It will be off by some constant factor.

For noise-free quantum physics,

the exponential function is most

commonly used in a very particular way

and we've already seen one we just

weren't calling it that X can be

anything

so if we just replace all axes with

another value let's say five x the

equation should still be true and we get

this this says that the rate of change

in each of the five x with respect to

changes in 5x is equal to eat at the 5x

what's d 5x though

well suppose we start with some value of

x let's call it X 0 and then we add some

amount DX to it

how much did 5x change well 5x starts

out as 5 x 0 and after increasing X it's

five times x0 plus DX or five x 0 plus

5dx that means 5 x increases by 5dx when

x increases by DX

in other words d 5 x equals 5dx that's

just a long-winded way of saying that if

you multiply two numbers by five

the difference is five times larger than

it was

replacing the 5x with 5dx gives us this

so then we can multiply both sides by 5

and get this the number five was

arbitrary so this works for multiplying

X by any value a even if it's a complex

number the case that comes up over and

over in quantum physics is where a is an

imaginary number

like I or negative 7 I but what does

that mean what is e to the power of an

imaginary number

let's suppose a is I since multiplying

by i rotate something a quarter turn in

phase this says that as X changes each

of the IAC's always changes in a

direction whose phase is a quarter-turn

different from the value of e to the ikx

we know that at x equals 0 e to the I

acts will be e to the 0 which is one and

as we saw in previous episodes if you

only ever change something in a

direction that's a quarter-turn

different from its current value it

doesn't change the magnitude it only

rotates the phase at a rate equal to the

magnitude of the derivative which in

this case is 1 Radian per meter since

the magnitude of e to the I ax is 11 x

equals 0 and it never changes its always

magnitude 1 and the phase rotates at one

Radian per meter everywhere

this means that each of the I acts for

any value of x has a phase of X radians

and magnitude 1 if we have e to the ikx

the magnitude of the derivative is k +

the derivative is still a quarter turn

from each of the ikx so the magnitude

would still be one everywhere that the

phase would rotate at k radians per

meter everywhere at position acts the

phase would be KX radians

as you can see each of the ikx is

exactly the starting wave from last time

an interesting property of this is that

since we can reverse the phase rotation

by replacing I with- I and the complex

conjugate of a number just has the phase

negated we know that each of the

negative ikx must be the complex

conjugate of e to the ikx since the

magnitudes of both each of the ikx and e

to the negative x KX r1 and their

complex conjugates of each other

multiplying them together gives the

constant value 1 e to the ikx describes

the initial state of the wave we looked

at last time but we also observed that

the phase changed over time as the wave

move forward since the phase-change by-

h-bar over 2 m times K squared every

second multiplying by time t in seconds

gives the total phase change after time

T combining this phase with the phase KX

from the initial wave means that this

wave function at position X and time T

can be written like this that's super

script is a bit awkward to read so we

can write it using X which means exactly

the same thing as e to the power of the

thing in the parentheses but is easier

to read in this case I sometimes write

at one way and sometimes the other way

depending on how bulky the exponent

books you can double check that if you

plug in 0 for the time one of the terms

disappears so it simplifies back to our

initial wave as i mentioned at the

beginning of this episode this notation

looks a bit complicated but just

remember that whenever you have eaten

the I times anything it has magnitude 1

and the phase is whatever the is x in

this case the phase changes at a

constant rate as you move along X and it

changes at a constant rate as time moves

forward so we have exactly the simple

wave moving forward that we saw last

time

it's just written in a different way

that can be used consistently in other

equations if you remember back

we also found an episode 5 that the

second derivative of the initial wave is

negative K squared times the wave itself

or in this notation the second

derivative of e to the ikx is just

negative K squared times e to the ikx

you can find the same thing by taking

the derivative twice and realizing that

you can take any constant factors from

inside the derivative to outside because

just as we saw before the tip of an

arrow that's k times as long

we'll have to move k times as fast to

rotate the same number of radians per

meter and if the arrow is rotated by a

quarter turn the direction it's moving

will also be rotated by a quarter-turn

if we have multiple variables and we're

only taking the derivative with respect

to one you can just treat the others as

constant values instead of variables for

example these are the derivative with

respect X and the derivative with

respect to t for the time-dependent

solution i glossed over some details

here but I wouldn't worry too much about

them right now we've been using

lowercase K for the angular wave number

in radians per meter when people have an

angular velocity in radians per second

namely how fast something is rotating as

time progresses it's often notated using

the lowercase Greek letter Omega this

wave is rotating at negative H bar over

2m times K squared radians per second so

that would be the angular velocity for

this way we'll be using this notation a

lot in the next few videos because it

will make it much easier to reason about

these waves mathematically when it

starts becoming difficult to visually

follow everything that's going on

see you later

For more infomation >> Schrödinger equation 6: Exponential function and Imaginary exponents - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

[SF MuVi] Youngbin: La historia que no sabes! [SUB ESPAÑOL] - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> [SF MuVi] Youngbin: La historia que no sabes! [SUB ESPAÑOL] - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

2016 Wasn't That Bad - Duration: 9:29.

Hey y'all

So...

Yeah.

Hey y'all, so, sorry for no video last week

I was busy preparing for two family

Christmases and I was just kinda in this messy state.

So... I didn't really have like a festive video planned,

so I just thought, you know, I'd take a week off.

So excuse me for being a bit cheeky.

I'm not really sure if my lighting's good

'cos I'm at my dad's house, but I mean,

location change! Keeping it fresh on my channel.

Now since this video is going up on the first of--

the first day of the new year,

I would firstly like to say, happy new year y'all!

Welcome to 2017.

And secondly, I would like to say that 2016 wasn't that bad.

For me, you know, 2016 was shit, but...

girl

There were still so many good moments for me.

And, for me, I had a choice of

making a video where I rant about all

the bad things that happened this year,

which I'm probably gonna end up making at some point anyway,

or, I make a really positive video.

My friend Claudia made a video about her feelings about 2016,

especially going into 2017.

That kind of summarises what I think of 2016,

so I'll go link her's down below.

I think that it's important to remember all of the

good things that happened this year.

Don't get me wrong, 2016 was tremendously terrible

but I think that there were some good moments in it.

And I want to share some of my good moments from 2016

to...

I don't know, it sounded like a good video idea.

So this is probably one of the happiest if not the happiest

moment for me this year, well in 2016,

and that was going to see Troye Sivan live.

It was a Tuesday and that kind of...

whole week had been like really shitty.

And it wasn't really something that I was planning to go to,

it was more kind of like something which was like very last minute

because, one of my friends, shoutout to you, Sian

you're amazing girl.

One of my friends was like

'Yo, I got two tickets, you wanna have them?'

and I was like, 'oh my God... God bless.'

So I went with Claudia, and it was just an amazing night

that we both shared and that we both experienced,

and everyone in the room felt and experienced,

and it was... I don't know, it's unexplainable.

So another really happy moment of 2016

was when I asked my to-be boyfriend, to be my boyfriend,

and he said yes.

Side note: Girl, he dumped me like a week later

like, whatever

That moment -- it was like, I remember it very clearly,

it was like a Monday... Lunch time?

I was in an English class and we were like messaging like

back and forth, 'cos he lives in the U.S.

And prior to this, we'd been like messaging like non-stop

for like a week.

And this is gonna sound like

really really cliché but, you know

when I asked him, and he said yes,

like, time just like seemed to stop, you know?

I was like, girl, what is this Maui Wowie

that you got me on, like, girl.

But then of course, he, like, dumped me, and stuff,

but I mean, girl.

Like I've kind of come to understand how much

of like a shitty guy he was.

Girl, I cannot deal with that like, girl, just

Bye!

In the words of Titus Andromedon,

Au revoir les felicias

Bye

Another really happy moment for me

wasn't really one that, when I was like

in it and living it and experiencing it

I was like, oh my God, this is so happy.

But one that I look back on fondly...

one that I now look back fondly on...

If that makes any sense.

But it's a memory that makes me happy thinking back on it.

And that was being in my school's production of

"The Tragical History of Dr. Faustus".

Basically it was in a theatre class,

and we all had to choose two areas of stagecraft.

So I chose acting, 'cos, I'm an actor.

And I also chose sound design.

Acting-wise, I played four characters.

I played the Pope, girl I was the gayest pope ever.

A kind of, like... physical embodiment of, like, lust.

Like, the character was called "Lust", and was kind of like a stripper-esque...

Kind of -- girl, I wore fishnets, it was fabulous.

I also played a scholar and a student.

Music-wise, I composed half of the music for the production

and worked with two other super awesome amazing people

to actually, like, make all the sound,

run all the sound, make sure it all worked for the night, etc. etc.

We were basically like a sound team, like, the three of us.

Ooh shit.

But yeah, obviously during -- it was like a few month kind of process,

but especially like those few show nights,

like I think we did a Thursday and a Friday night,

that was really nerve-racking, really stressful.

But looking back on it now,

now that I know that everything worked out well,

I could say that it was one of

the happiest moments -- the happiest experiences of my life.

I really did enjoy working with those people and, I mean

shout out to all of you, and our fabulous teacher, like.

If y'all are watching, girl I love you.

I think I might be giving away my love too easily.

All well.

This is just a side note

and this isn't related anything to anything in this video,

but I've been watching Shadowhunters on Netflix,

it is so fucking good.

It started off like, it was like this

kinda trashy, like, rip-off of like every teen superhero

TV show or film ever,

but it's, like, really developed into this amazing, really good thing.

I really want to read the books that it's based off of.

And oh my God, I am team Malec all the way, like

Malec is like OTP like

I don't think I've ever had a ship that I've wanted so much

since like ever.

Everyone's like, oh, da-da-da and da-da-da,

and I'm like, yeah, okay, I see it, but

M A L E C

is

*orgasms*

Y'all know what I'm talking about, episode 12,

episode 12... Got me in the feels.

Oh my God, I just remembered this other really fun, cheeky moment.

Basically, my friend and I, we went to

this store, this clothing store, where my

other friend works, and they were working there that day,

and basically, my friend and I who had gone there together,

We like -- we like gave a mannequin a make-over,

we like put on new pants for her

like, put on like a top, and oh my God.

We probably embarrassed her so much (the friend that was working there),

but it was so much fun.

And we almost stole, like, a cardboard cut-out,

this giant cardboard cut-out of like this giraffe or something.

But yeah, oh my God,

that was actually so much fun.

I think you get the point of this video, basically...

Obviously, I come from a place of privilege in that

nothing too drastic happened to me this year

I really want to actively try and make a change

and I think that, you know,

this year was -- this year was crap, this year was

fucking terrible, like, fuck mate.

The Aussie bogan's coming out of me, that's how bad it is.

But at the same time, like,

I learned so many things this year

and I experienced so many things this year

I'm finally coming to understand who I am

and I think that it's important to take those things with me into 2017,

I think that we shouldn't just forget 2016 ever happened,

because so many great things did happen this year.

For me at least, 2017 is going to be

a year of fun and happiness,

kindness, and learning and listening

I think most of all, I really want 2017 to be a year of love.

Girl, I'm tearing up.

As everyone else does, I want the world to be

a better place, you know,

I want 2017 to be a great year,

and I'm definitely going to try my fucking hardest,

fuck, try and stop me girl, like

I'm gonna try my fucking hardest to make it

the best year that I possibly can.

And I know life throws a lot of shit in your way,

but I mean, whatever, like.

Girl, what's new?

But anyways, I hope you all have a really happy New Year,

and a happy holidays, a safe holidays.

And I want you to remember to --

*click*

Stay fierce ladies

Bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét