Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

(♪♪♪)

♪ I can take you there I can take you there ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ Every day's a chance to Make a brand new start ♪

♪ I can turn it all around ♪

♪ You got your brand new kicks, yeah, and a bag of tricks, yeah ♪

♪ And I know you won't back down ♪

♪ We will touch the sky With our feet planted into the ground ♪

♪ Because we can dream forever young ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ I can take you there I can take you there ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ Everything's alright with me I got a fresh new outlook, see ♪

♪ I turned it upside down Just to stand on solid ground ♪

♪ Now I want it to last Forever ♪

♪ But it can't be that way ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ We will touch the sky With our feet planted into the ground ♪

♪ Because we can dream forever young ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ I'm ready to reach out and paint some colour on the clouds ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ Are you? (Are you? Are you?) ♪

♪ Are you? (Are you? Are you?) ♪

♪ I wanna walk along the ocean floor and hear the sounds ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ Don't you? (Don't you? Don't you?) ♪

♪ Don't you? (Don't you? Don't you?) ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ We will touch the sky With our feet planted into the ground ♪

♪ Because we can dream forever young ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ I can take you there I can take you there ♪

(♪♪♪)

♪ I can take you there I can take you there ♪

(♪♪♪)

(cheers and applause)

Victoria: Got some friends over here. Like Shane.

- (Sarah squeals, Victoria giggles) - Alex: Hold on, do you mind if I just do something?

Look at the socks! Look at them!

Victoria: Awful, okay! Bye, guys!

Okay, we're gonna drop this bad boy off--

Oh.

The--the door's locked.

For more infomation >> "Take You There" // Season 2 Music Video // Lost & Found Music Studios - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Let Your Kids Watch It Compilation but it's actually a quality video (Collab Entry) - Duration: 3:34.

Bring it.

Don't let your kids watch it.

A-ha. Here's the problem. Too many toasters.

You know what they say. All toasters toast toast.

Don't let your kids watch it.

Scar.

Brother, help me.

*growls in pain*

Long live the king.

Don't let your kids watch it.

I have crippling depression.

Don't let your kids watch it.

SEGA has improved. Sonic is not trash anymore.

I know it's kind of hard to believe after we got that monstrosity, Sonic '06.

And I don't care what you guys say.

"Oh, Sonic '06 was a good game. Sonic '06. Best Sonic game ever."

*screams*

Don't let your kids watch it.

Back at it again at Krispy Kreme.

*smacks signboard*

Don't let your kids watch it.

*yells*

Oh, hell no. The devil is a liar!

Get out of my friend, ghost!

Ow, that's gonna leave a mark.

The power of Patty compels you!

Don't let your kids watch it.

Don't let your kids watch it.

Fred, this is a very expensive hotel room.

Don't buy anything and just don't do anything!

Okay, bye!

I have a hotel room all to myself!

*exaggerated happy screaming*

Don't let your kids watch it.

Hello s'mores.

Hello pain!

Don't let your kids watch it.

Let your kids watch it.

MMM-MMM, CREAMY!

Don't watch it.

C R U N C H

For more infomation >> Don't Let Your Kids Watch It Compilation but it's actually a quality video (Collab Entry) - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

My WORST video ever? - Duration: 4:54.

Hello everyone!

I am Fr, and I hope YOU are having a wonderful Saturday!

You know, whenever I am going to make a video...

I make a few different cuts first, and then I try to pick the best ones from each cut!

You know, how film makers do.

And sometimes you record something that you are not really... happy with.

And this time, I did something like that.

This is probably the worst thing I have ever recorded, but it's still hilarious to watch!

And I hope you enjoy!

So instead of doing a whole new video today, I'm just going to show you what I recorded before.

Here we go!

[NO SUBTITLES]

For more infomation >> My WORST video ever? - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2017, wishes, images, whatsapp video download, wallpaper, animation, greetings, cards - Duration: 0:57.

Happy New Year 2017, wishes, images, whatsapp video download, wallpaper, animation, greetings, cards

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2017, wishes, images, whatsapp video download, wallpaper, animation, greetings, cards - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

10 Video Teleportation In The Real world Caught On Camera 2016 - Duration: 12:34.

10 Teleportations Caught On Camera And Spotted In Real Life!!!!! NEW Teleportations in the world

10 Teleportations Caught On Tape Believe it or not, there have been cases of teleportation that have shockied many people worldwide. And no, we arent talking about teleportations shown in movies, but the ones caught in real life. Like always, there are hoax videos out there on the internet but within this countdown, we only show the realest ones caught and recorded by humanity. So with this being said, sit back and prepare to be amazed because here are 10 Teleportations Caught On Camera And Spotted In Real Life! Lets.....Begin!

Teleportations Caught On Camera,Teleportations Caught On Tape,Teleport Caught On Camera,Teleport Caught On Tape,Teleportation Caught On Tape,Teleportation Caught On Camera,Caught On Tape,Caught On Camera,Teleportations,Teleportation,Teleport,Camera,Tape,Real,Life,Viral,Real Life,car teleports,Teleporting,teleportation captured on camera,Time Traveler,time traveler caught on tape,Caught,

For more infomation >> 10 Video Teleportation In The Real world Caught On Camera 2016 - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

Goanimate and Youtube Poop:Patrick Star vs Spongebob Squarepants - Duration: 8:38.

Because Youtube is, Where the poop is!

Hello! I Would like a Hamburg and coffee

Please make it within three minutes

All right! Everybody sit down!

Are you even listen to me? I said sit down

hey

Who the heck are you?

Well, I'm just a consumer, you don't need to know me

OK! Time to die.

Spongebob? is that you?

wow! I cannot believe my best friend play as Marvel Comics character

what's wrong with you?

Betrayal your friends for food

shame

That's it, prepare to die

Super deek

Falcon Kick

Falcon Kick

Yes!

You spin me right round, Baby right round like a record, baby right round round round

Help!!!!!!!!

Hey! Spongebob! Did i just in time?

That's was just Cold,and he's very smelly

It's over 9000!!!

Time to making Earthquake

imma firin mah lazahr

Who want Chowder?

Here i Goingggggggggggggggggg!!

Over 9000!!!!!!!

Man..Spongebob,I Feel like sorry for Betrayed you, I was really hungry to death

Me too,I sure never hurt you

You always been very loyal

Can we being a best Friend.

Of cesure! We are the best Friends.

What the about me?

You too,Crazy woman

What did you say?

Well....That's all!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét