Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

I'll see you on the other side

Probably sooner than later

Are you breaking up with me?

I love you, Nora

I love you

Does this have to be the end?

But it's over

You were always fantasising about meeting your Prince Charming...

I was happy just to share a cardboard castle with you

It wasn't until we kissed in the gym, I realised why

I've been in love with you since the day we met

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm crazy about your son

Just be happy

It's alright, we're together...

...We will be together

I'm so angry with her

She's dying, Emily

I know

I really love her, Grandad

I can't manage without her

I love you, Jal...

...you're my whole world

I never thought I would ever be happy again, and then I met you

That friend of yours...

...what's her name?

Her name was Rose

For more infomation >> already gone | non endgame couples - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Video for Toddlers Dinosaur Elephant Crocodile Zebra Learn Colors with Animals for Children - Duration: 1:11:11.

Learning Video for Toddlers Dinosaur Elephant Crocodile Zebra Learn Colors with Animals for Children

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét