Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Hey guys

I am Eduardo, Woodwork at Balcony

I have a great news end of the year for you

I'm very happy

I was invited by Bosch

to participate

a project called "I saw you on YouTube"

along with other Youtubers

This partnership had the seed planted

in ForMóbile Fair

where I talked to them

and introduced the channel Woodwork at Balcony

if you have not watched this video

click on the card or in the description here

The partnership will work this way

Bosch will send to us some products

for us to use and make a review

give feedback to them

We are saying what we liked

What we did not like

and suggestions of what to give to improve

and if you have any questions

comments that I send to them

when they respond

I put in the comment response

And that's it!

I'm super happy with this news

the first partnership that I'm doing

already starting with a large company

and they are very attentive with us

It's been really cool to work with them

The list of participants channels

I'll leave here in the description

This news I have for you!

Then that's it

For you a Happy New Year

and a great 2017

a hug

10 ...

9 ...

8 ...

7 ...

6 ...

For more infomation >> Project: I saw you on Youtube / Happy 2017 - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Smosh ROAST Parody (Diss Track) - Duration: 10:07.

Oh MyGod! I haven't seen this intro in years! Shut up!

Hey it's Chad Wild Clay and don't leave a comment down below until after the video

otherwise you might end up looking like a fool.

Also, I hang out with you guys in the comment section below for the first ½ hour of every

upload so I'll wait a couple seconds right now for you to go hit the bell symbol underneath

this video so you and me can hang out and chat after this video.

OK. So, I've been roasting a lot of people lately like Casey Neistat, PewDiePie,

Jacksepticeye, yada yada yada. And you guys are always leaving me comments telling me who

I should roast next.

And right on time... "Can you please roast Smosh" Come on nobody wants me to Roast

Smosh!

101 thumbs up?!

OK I guess you guys do want me to roast Smosh!

Well those guys Ian and Anthony, they are like the original YouTubers. I remember back

in like 2006 when they had the #1 most viewed video on YouTube.

I want to be the very best.

Like no one ever was.

Pokemon gotta catch them all

it's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Oh come on guys I'm in the middle of a Smosh flashback here!

Fine if you guys really want me to roast Smosh, I'm gonna give them a call and make sure it's

OK that I roast them.

Hey uh, Anthony you're getting a call from a white bread.

Oh yeah. Uh his name is Chad but I know like 23 Chad's so it's the only way I can remember

his name.

oh, he's really really white like white bread.

Yep

Well, that's rude. They didn't answer. I'm guess I'm gonna jump on Twitter and

ask you guys what I shouild roast them about.

I'm gonna use your tweets in my next video so hit reply and roast Smosh.

OK, let's see what you guys have to say here.

Why do you look like the dollar tree version of Ian?

Guys, I want you to roast Smosh not me! Hello!

Smosh, I used to watch you, then I grew up!

Their videos are as cringey as a Nickelodeon ad

i'm here with my friends. Nickelodeon. The sun never ends. Nickelodeon.

2010 called, they want their YouTubers back!

3.9? What does 3.9 mean? oohhh, Smosh the movie got a 3.9 out of 10 stars!

When was the last time Ian got a haircut 2003?!

I need a haircut too.

Speaking of Ian's hair, the only thing that sucks worse than Ian's hair is Anthony!

Worst kept Secret Gay affair ever

Whoa, hold up hold up there Vic. Not everybody with that particular hair cut is gay ok?

You make me feel straight!

Chad, guess what!

Uhh, let me guess, Smosh just roasted me…?

Who?

Smosh

Who?

Uh you know, Smosh!

Who?

No! Your Pen Pineapple Pen video is about to hit 50 million views.

But that video only took like 1 day to make!

I know, every time you make a crappy video it does so well

Gosh, why do I keep trying to make good videos?

Cuz you're an idiot...

What?

because you're a perfectionist

Can you leave... and then come back in pretending smosh said something bad about me?

fine…

Oh my god Chad, you can't believe it. Guess who roasted you, Smosh

Hey Ian, guess who makes the worst YouTube videos...Chad Wild Clay.

One second, putting in contact solution.

But I thought Smosh loved my YouTube videos...

You know what I'm gonna do?!

I'm gonna roast them!

Wait a second...hoverboards weren't invented when Smosh was popular. For them I gotta go

old school transportation.

A walking stick!

Yeah!

Anytime I

need to totally roast somebody I do some crazy hacking, but because Smosh is so old, first

I need to travel back in time.

Whoa? Where am I?

A VCR?! I really am in the olden days!

And here's an old laptop! Time to start hacking!

So after a bit of hacking, I discovered that Smosh used to be the #1 most subscribed YouTube

channel.

Ah back when 2,000 subscribers would get you the #1 spot.

But then on June 12th, 2006 they were passed by a guy name Judson Laipply. Oh I member

this guy

Yeah you ain't nothing but rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine.

And then 1 year later Smosh became the #1 most subscribed channel for a second time

only to be passed again but this time by Ryan Higa!

Hey guys, we made it to the #1 most subscribed spot on YouTube.

But fast forward to 2013 and Smosh became the #1 most subscribed channel for the 3rd

time. But again they were passed by...can you guess by who?

How's it going bros. It's Pewdiepie. And thank you since we hit #1

Hey man! Congrats for making #1 subscribed really awesome stuff.

OK, that's enough research. I'm ready to roast...

Three times you were the very best Like YouTube's number 1

PewDiePie and Ryan Higa passed you Even that guy Judson

I heard you met in science class

Way back in 6th grade But the last time you made me laugh

Was way back on Myspace

OK Smosh, 2010 called It's Anthony

And then there's another dweeb OK Smosh, oooh you're just best friends

Why, do you already have boyfriends? OK Smosh, 2010 called

6 billion views A good time to quit YouTube

Your careers and your hairdos Cut them off, 2010 called

2010 Called Yeah

10 Smosh channels, 10 too many Thank god they don't all show your face

Once I watched accidently So I sprayed my eyes with mace

Come with me, let's waste some time watching Smosh the movie

Out of 10 got 3.9 Still better than Smosh magazine

OK Smosh, 2010 called It's Anthony

And Ian the other dweeb OK Smosh, oooh you're just best friends

Why do you already have boyfriends? OK Smosh, 2010 called

6 billion views A good time to quit YouTube

Your careers and your hairdos Cut them off, 2010 called

2010 Called. Yeah!

Haha, I roasted them!

Well now that all of Smosh's biggest fans have already left a thumbs down now is probably

a perfect time to let you know this whole video is a joke of course as always.

Ian and Anthony are actually really cool guys. I actually kinda miss the old days of YouTube

when they were the most subscribed on YouTube

Please don't forget to hit that bell symbol down below by the subscribe button so you

can hang out with me and chat after every video I upload. I'm gonna go down there right

now and hang out with you guys.

Also be sure to follow me on Twitter because I might end up using some of your tweets in

a future video and let me know below as well who I should roast next.

Also be sure to check out this video here or maybe that one too that's a cool one too.

And I'll see you guys real soon with a brand new vide......o!

For more infomation >> Smosh ROAST Parody (Diss Track) - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

10 Melhores Músicas de Dezembro 2016 - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> 10 Melhores Músicas de Dezembro 2016 - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Best Twerk Vine Compilation 2017! - Girls Twerking Vines January 2017 - Twerk Moms - Duration: 8:46.

Best Twerk Vine Compilation 2017! - Girls Twerking Vines January 2017 - Twerk Moms

For more infomation >> Best Twerk Vine Compilation 2017! - Girls Twerking Vines January 2017 - Twerk Moms - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

WSHH NEW and Old Vines - WorldStar Vines Compilation January 2017 #1 - Vines Favorite - Duration: 32:27.

WSHH NEW and Old Vines - WorldStar Vines Compilation January 2017 #1 - Vines Favorite

For more infomation >> WSHH NEW and Old Vines - WorldStar Vines Compilation January 2017 #1 - Vines Favorite - Duration: 32:27.

-------------------------------------------

TBR RECAP + 6 BOOK TBR - Duration: 11:29.

Hi, y'all I'm Amber, welcome back to Catreads and today I'm going to

sharing with you my TBR recap and my

next six book TBR. I mentioned this in

previous TBRs that I don't do monthly

wrap-ups anymore because I take too long.

The videos stretch out and I don't like

the pressure of trying to get a certain amount

of books done in certain amount of time

so I don't do that. I do individual reviews

for those books and I'm liking that.

But because of that you don't get to

see, like, the books that I re-read and

sometimes i'm not going to do reviews

for some of the books that I put on my TBR

because I DNF them and I don't

believe in reviewing books i did not

finish.

Therefore, I decided to start a TBR recap

where I'll talk about the books that I

re-read, the books I got from the library

and, of course, you'll have seen those through

my reviews also, and then you'll finally

talked about the six book TR that I had

set and what the results are for that.

I wanted to do this, especially because since I

don't do monthly wrap-ups you don't

really see a recap of the TBR that I was

supposed to have read and I like the

idea that I'm kind of

recapping that; mainly for myself, because I

like to see how my reading has stacked up

since i did my last TBR. So that being

said ,let's get on with the recap.

First, I am going to talk about the books that I re-read. I only re-read

two books during the time --during this

time, and that's just because I was

re-reading the Harry Potter series. I read

the last two books in the series by J.K.

Rowling: the Half-Blood Prince and

Deathly Hallows. I can now finally say

that I have re-read the series in it's

entirety for the first time. I've been wanting to

re-read this series for so long and I've started and

I've always ended up stopping and it has

nothing to do with the books. It is always

because I felt this pressure to get through

my own TBR and

I couldn't figure out how I was going to

balance out my re-reads and my own tbr

and be able to work on both and I finally worked that out so

I'm very happy with the way things are

going. But, because I was so sucked into

the Harry Potter world I think it really

affected my reading. My library books and

the first two books that I've read

off my TBR, It did not affect them the but

once-- but after that, because I was

finished with the books and I was struggling

to get out of the world, to step away

I was struggling to start something new

and to get into reading because I just

couldn't get out of the world. I was stuck

into it. I wanted to watch the films

over and over again. And as I was rewatching the

film's again, for the second time, I was actually

starting to think, "maybe I should read the books again", that's not

happening, by the way, I'm not going back into re-reading the books or

watching the films. But it was just a

hard struggle to get out of that and I

don't know if anybody's had that

happen, where you get so sucked into

to the world that you can get back out,

where you just feel like you're struggling because,

it's going into reading slump really, but

because of that I really couldn't read any

of my other books I had planned and I'll

talk about what happened with those

books later.

Yes, so those are the two books that I re-read and I,

of course, I gave them five stars. Now onto the

library books. The first book that actually

did read was Third Degree by Greg Iles. I gave

this 3 stars. Also, a quick note: all

links will be down below to my previous

TBR video and to all the reviews I've done

for the books I did actually read. The second library

book I did pick up and didn't finish though,

was Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult.

This has nothing to do with the book

itself. I did not realize that I was only

going to have a week to read this and when I did I

knew that it was never gonna happen. This

book is, I think, almost 500 pages long

and I'm not one of those people who cares

about the lengths of books, but I only had a

week, and the subject matter is

is tough. I have to admit that I was

struggling specifically with the father's

perspective because of the fact that he's a white supremacist.

I didn't want to have to rush myself and I

was actually really into the book and

what it was talking about and I

love how Jodi Picoult handles these

subjects with kind of giving you all

these all-the-way around perspectives and

so I want to be able to read it in my own

pace. I will be buying this book, but when it

comes out in paperback, because there's no way

I'm gonna buy a thirty-dollar book no matter

much I love the author. So, I'm hoping

that the paperback is going to be coming out in the coming year

because I really need to read this book. I just,

right now is not the time. A week to read

this book was just too much pressure.

The third and last book that I had

gotten from the library and actually

started but DNF'ed was The Circle by

Dave Eggers. The only real reason that

I wanted to read this is because of the

film that is going to be coming out in the coming year

starring Emma Watson and the trailer looked

good. And I love the fact that Emma Watson is

in it, but in trying to read the book

I wasn't really getting into it. I don't know

if it has to do with the slump that

happened with Harry Potter books or if I

just wasn't really getting into the book itself

but for now is just not happening and I

consider it a DNF because I wasn't

really into the story. And now let's

recap my actual TBR. The first two

books were Bread and Wine by Ignazio

Silone and Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn

Waugh, both of them got 2 stars. The

next four books I was supposed to have

read I either DNF'ed or put to the side

three of the books were put to the side

and the sixth and last book that I was supposed

to have read I DNF'ed. And the DNF was

The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M.

Auel--I believe is how you pronounce her last name.

As I mentioned in my Currently Reading Video I

wasn't exactly enjoying this

and

couple days after I had made that video

I decided to put it aside. I thought maybe

I would pick it up at a later date but as

I came to doing this video I realized

I had no interest at all the book anymore

so I completely DNF'ed it. Then I tried

to pick up Broken Monsters by Lauren Buekes and Cave-

dweller by Dorothy Alison. These two books

were definitely affected by the Slump that

came from re-reading the Harry Potter books

so I decided to put them to the side and

I realized that I just needed to, like, push

the reset button on my TBR. Start anew with

completely different set of books. So I

put aside also, Cold Mountain by Charles

Frazier. These books will definitely be

read at some point in the next year. It

just, I needed to, like I said, push that

reset button. I knew that if I tried to

put them into the next TBR

I just wasn't going to get anything out of them and I

really don't want to have my reading of

them affected by that slump. That being

said I am so ready to get back into

reading and I'm very happy to be able to

start a new set of books. So now I want to

share with you the six books I plan to

read next.

The first being: The Great Journey:

Americans in Paris by David McCullough. For

this time I'm only gonna read the first part

I've noticed that when i get into large

non-fiction works that I burn myself out

when I try to read the whole book in- not one

sitting, but like at all at once, I don't want

that to happen anymore, so I decided I'm

going to take them a part at a time and

go slowly as I need to get everything

out of it that I can and also in the

hopes that I will be able to enjoy the book

better this way. So, it's gonna be awhile

before you get a review from this book

but with each TBR that I do I might do a

little mention about what I'm how I'm

doing.

Next, I'll be reading A Fine Balance by

Rohinton Mistry. I did read, like, the first

chapter of this book like a year ago and

I was absolutely engrossed by it and

I really wanted to read this and when I saw

this for like super cheap I decided to

pick it up and I'm very very very happy

to be able to finally get to this because it has been a long time.

The third book is Wild: From Lost to

Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by

Cheryl Strayed. I think, um, I feel like I'm

gonna have to temper my expectations of

this book because there's just been a

lot, a lot of hype around this and I

don't want that to affect my reading, but. But I do have high

hopes for this. I loved Eat Pray Love

by Elizabeth Gilbert and I kind of feel

like this is in the same street as,

the fact that there's travel going on and it's

a spiritual journey of sorts, so I'm

crossing my fingers that I'm gonna enjoy

this. In the shadow of the Banyan. Sorry, I

don't know how to pronounce her name

so, that's the author's name. I will also

be reading The Two Towers, the second part in the

Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. This is a

long time coming for me to continue on with

this. It's such a hard book to get through.

I read the first part. I-not really hitting off

with it, but it's been my goal to read

this in it's entirety

for such a long time, considering how much I

love film trilogy and I think that Peter

Jackson did an amazing job considering how much

there is in this book, and be able to

compact it in just three films and still

feel like he did justice with it. I read

only the first part and I think he did great with

what he had to do with. That being said,

and normally I would just DNF something

that I wasn't enjoying really, but because

of the fact that I love the film so much and

I think there is something to this book I

wanna at least be able to finish it and

kind of see where I land then. I

probably won't do an actual review of

this because I just don't

know how I could ever get a proper thought on this

when it's been such a long time from the

first to now, reading the second part. So

yeah, we'll see where I go with that.

The sixth and last book that I will be

reading is The Handmaid's Tale by

Margaret Atwood. This was the first

Margaret Atwood book that I heard about

and that I wanted to read and I could never

find it. I kept finding other books by

her and reading those instead and finally finally

in the last year I was able to get this

and now i'm finally reading it. It's about

freaking time I must say. So, there you

go that was my TBR re-cap and the next

six books that I will be reading. Tell me down below

if you've read any of the books I mentioned

here. I would love to talk with you down

below. I would also love to hear what

you all been reading or planning to read

in the coming month. Thank you so much for watching

and keep smiling!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét