Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Jan 1 2017

Learn Colors with Tow truck for Kids & Color Garage : Construction Cartoons and Videos for Children

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Tow truck for Kids & Color Garage : Construction Cartoons and Videos for Children - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Christian DESTROYS the Big Bang Theory in JUST 1 MINUTE - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Christian DESTROYS the Big Bang Theory in JUST 1 MINUTE - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Let`s play Generation0: Agatha's story part1: 35 years ago - Duration: 14:01.

Yes, this is my first let´s play

and this game is a Pokémon-fangame but it is not a childfriendly game ( acording to the internet)

but it is not that big of a deal

and it is not very easy and some people even say it is like darksouls.

I hope i did not record this sound.

okay I start the game now

Or at least I hope that I start the game now

Okay maybe doesnot sta... oh it started

I already thought the game will not start.

And yes in this game you play as Agatha ( the Elite four member of the first generation)

Yay the Lavendertown-theme.

Now I actually can play the game.

Cecil (who was he again)?

Was "Here lies Cecil" a videogame-reference?

And now the game really starts ( I guess).

Aww the Mew is cute.

[Reads the text]

[Reads more text]

[Reads even more text]

...,but 35 years later Team Rocket still exists and will be destroyed another 3 years later [or at least I wanted to say that]

[Beginns to read again, but then realize that you are smart enough to read on your own]

[Surprised] wait only 35 years lay between Generation0 and the first generation?

What kind of book is that?

[Reads]

[Reads]

I hope you understand the text, because I don´t.

And more text.

HeHe. If he doesn´t know how to writte then how does he...maybe I think to much about it.

The music is loud.

Is this a doll?

Yes just a doll.

Like you can see their a cut-ins for the characters

Training my Pokémon will be easy.

Oh she has a really nice name: \pn

I wish I had a name like this.

Something about updates.

Where is the problem with being messy?

I will use her real name: /pn [(actually her name was \pn but I wrote it wrong)]

[Laughts]

It works!

[Laughs again]

It really works!

Now I only have to record 5 more minutes then it will be enough for the video.

Yaay, running shoes.

How do I use the running shoes?

If I am also able to move with wasd?

No, sadly I have to move with the arrowkeys.

How do I run? Maybe with SHIFT, yes it works. ( Makes sense(because it works in most games))

Now I have to search Sammy.

Who is Sammy?

I have never played the first generation so I don`t know him. ( Oakay I know him, but I never heard his first name)

I have already a ghost Pokémon?

How can I see my Pokémon?

Oh, in this game there is a Pokégear!

Ah now I finally reallised how to navigate the menu. (With UP and DOWN)

By the way she has a nice name. Okay I talked enough about her name.

8 badges to collect like always.

9000$ and not the sort of money that is used in every other Pokémon-game. I am already rich in this game and I have no idea how I got this much cash.

How do I leave this menu?

Okay, just trying every button helps.

Oh, a Jukebox

A window ploped up wich shows a 2.

Maybe this Jukebox in the game uses the music, wich I have on my PC, but I don´t have music on my PC.

[Reads]

If this way is on the map this would mean that maybe it will later be possible to go to Johto.

And now I press every button to find out how to go back.

Ah, the X button is for going back.

Seems like I don´t have a Pokémon yet.

What is in the back?

Wow nothing.

Exept, the 9000$.

Which every normal person has.[Ironicly]

Once there was a bug that provented players from leaving this house.

Even after the bug was fixed I don´t want to go in the house, just to make sure that nothing bad happens.(But in the next partI will go into the house.)

[Reads again]

Aren´t all NPC just for filler. This is why they exist. Or am I wrong?

I mean NonPlayerCharacters, or was it NonPlayableCharacters?

[Reads](Why am I rading this you can read on your own.)

[Surprised] The protagonist speaks.

Oh, I just reallize that this is not the first time she talkes.

I only reallized her name(\pn)

Sadly it seems like I haven´t got very far in the first video.

I keep searching for Sam.

But I tought I have a Pokémon.(The ghost Pokémon, the child talked about)

[Reads again]

Maybe the time system will be functining in later versions.

[Reads]

Is that night time?

No, this is midday.

That is to early (worktime)

Tomorow(saturday) I will find out what this time based event does.

Is this Sam´s house?

No, it´s Robert´s and I guess Robert and Sam are two different persons.

Before the existens of (modern) pokéballs Pokémon were captured with fruits and it worked, so why using technologie?

Yes Pokémon were captured with so called "aprikos".

Oh wait aprikos were used to make pokéballs, so it allways was technologie.

Are you Sam?

Steven

[Laughs]

Breaking the fourth wall.

And there are the curse words, like I already said at the beginningthis game is not for children.

Like I already said it is not a children´s game.

[Laughts]

Oakay that was not Sam.

Who is Sam?

How do I find Sam?

Maybe I will never find Sam. Sams are good at hidding, that is a fakt that I learned thanks to videogames.

Ah, found him!

Sadly I have to end this video soon.(New Youtubers are only allowed to make vidoes that aren´t longer than 15minutes.)

How do I name Ghastly?

Gave the name.

That makes sense!

Trying is better than studying.

So...

Yeah I uderstand, but I have to end the video soon.

[Reads]

Wait a second.

Okay that is cool.(That Pokémon actually follow me)

How do I save again?

Ah.

Then I save now.

Yep.

And saved.

For more infomation >> Let`s play Generation0: Agatha's story part1: 35 years ago - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

VLOGMAS: Horseback Riding in Denmark //圣诞节: 去丹麦骑马场 - Duration: 6:17.

Hey friends, good morning

Today is December 29th, omg the time is so fast

I'm still at home

Today I am going to ride a horse

But because I made such a nice video last year about me riding a horse,

to show my Chinese friends where I went horseback riding when I was young

So now I'm just making the introduction

And then I'll let you guys watch the video I made last year

Is that okay?

Before starting the video, I'm just going to show you guys the clothing I use when riding

The long boots

And my warm jacket

And what else?

And my horseback riding pants

Hey friends

Today we are at the horse club

Because when I was young, I was always really excited to go horseback riding when it was Christmas

I didn't have my own horse, so I went here to borrow one

and then ride with my friends

Look, there's also a little cat here

So cute

And today I met my old friend

and then we are just at the horse club riding her horse

Isn't her horse really beautiful?

Lingling is so excited

I just came back from the horse club

Lingling is so happy

Really love riding horses

I only ride the horses once or twice a year

Because I haven't found any horses in China yet

and the horse club

So I just ride the horses when I come back home

Thank you guys for watching my video

For more infomation >> VLOGMAS: Horseback Riding in Denmark //圣诞节: 去丹麦骑马场 - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Kinder Surprise Egg Christmas Party! Opening New Huge Jumbo Kinder Surprise Eggs - Duration: 9:59.

your back my best BFF

What was your family like?

well my family was Elena & Clara from

CupcakeSurpriseToys and they were

super good and they got lots and lots of presents

Well I met Frozen Elsa and Anna from Aredelle. They were very good

also and got lots of presents too.

That sounds great

now you know what I'm most excited for

the presents form Santa. Oh!.

I am so excited. too.

What do you think it is?

Let's find out.

Its Christmas Kinder Surprise Eggs.

this is the coolest present ever

look at these kinder Christmas Maxi eggs

This one has a cute little snowman on it

And I got a penguin [kinder] Maxi egg

Oh thats adorable.

Rudolph on this one. Hey Rudolph.

This one has got Rudolph on it

It's a Penguin.

So cute.

And I got a Snowman.

These are only available Christmas time they are super special.

Cute little kinder Houses

They are adorable.

Ones green and ones white.

and I have a white one and a brown one.

Look at these. These are Kinder Christmas Santa's

There's even Kinder Christmas baubles

these are adorable i have Santa on mine

and I have Rudolph on mine.

They are super cute.

There's even one more present.

This is a 4 Pack of Christmas Kinder eggs

I have Rudolph on mine.

I have a Snowman on mine.

Santa this is the best Christmas gift

for all our hard work this year

Thank you so much

we love you.

I wonder what toys we get.

we'll show you what we got at the end of

the video

Now lets open our Kinder Santa Claus.

Look at this. Its the shape of Santa on the sleigh.

Look I got a little Elf. I got an Elf too.

Two little Elf Twins.

Now lets open the [kinder] houses

These houses are really cool.

It comes with a Kinder chocolate bar

and another chocolate bar and this is with cereal

and a little chocolate snowman

And a Kinder egg

with a toy inside

I wonder what we get

we're gonna have these later people like

These look like snow lodges.

Two Kinder chocolate bars again.

A cute little snowman and this one is in gold.

and a Kinder egg with a surprise

and I got a blue paintbrush set and I got a little Kitty.

now we are going to open the kinder maxi eggs.

I'm going to open Rudolph and I'm going to open the Penguin.

These eggs are big

big eggs.

Who is this?

Woo, I got a little abominable snowman but

he's happy like ah!!

You got the same toy.

they can play together

OMG our bowl is full of chocolate.

We need a new one.

Now lets open another [surprise] egg

A little Snowman

I'm going to open another Penguin

We got another little snow man wow

Look he can be holding this [paintbrush]

I got the same as you this time.

This was an amazing

[christmas] gift from Santa. now let's open our last

two surprises.

I'm going to open Rudolph

and I'm going to open the Snowman.

Its a Snowman with a sled

I got another little guy.

Now lets use our magic to assemble everything and

show you what we got

We got three little Elf's

and a Christmas Ginger bread man.

We have four little snowmen three markers

and they all come with the colouring book

and one of them has a paintbrush and the

colours are blue and yellow.

we have two snowmen and they both come with

sleds.

We also have a cute spinner toy

and a butterfly puppet.

A koala bear

a painting set

a crayon colouring set

and a sprinty car.

a baby and a mommy beaver, a cute kitty

a flying dragon, and a jumpy mama kangaroo

So goodbye from the North Pole we

really hope you enjoyed our kinder

Christmas surprise egg special so don't

forget to Like comment subscribe and

share this video we'll know if you did!. See you on

the next video, Bye!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét