Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

What happens to this?

I'm going to take a picture...

I'm going to take a picture...

And it start to record a video!

Last v-log of 2016!

AWKWARD

We are here...

what?

we are here

Listen to the christmas music

From Puerto Rico

you hear it?

*pig*

we are going to eat

what are we eating?

ribs with bbq!

because im hungry!

ribs with bbq!

im going to eat barbecue

barbecue taste so good!

we are trying the skills of ngu to park a car

good job!

congrats!

you pass the test!

Did you like the food?

exquisite

good

we have learn a new trick for taking sexy pictures

open your eyes...

& then you close them

& then you take the picture

go 1..2..3

but it was open & close your eyes or..

open them & then close them..

see?

you are sexy automatic

really, it seems like he was ashamed

look at this horse!

what a horse!

take a look on my outfit

inside t-shirt

finesse special

you look funny

shoes

white

clean

they are not so clean

but lets continue

lets make the difference

clean your shoes please

put a jacket on

modern style

i look like a zombie here

follow us

now we are going to eat ice cream

we are going to cold stone

to eat ice cream

my arm got tired

see you soon

my arm...

how well you take the phone...

Happy new year!

I wish you many good things for this new year! Thanks for your support!

Take a look on my friend Samuel Salcedo Channel.

As you see, he has suffer severe acne & he beat it on time

If you are going through a similar situation

take a look on his video to see his solution!

For more infomation >> Last V-log Of 2016! Happy New Year!! - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Hòa thứ bột này với nước rồi bôi lên mặt da HẾT SẠCH mụn trứng cá, sẹo thâm sau 5 phút mỗi ngày - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Hòa thứ bột này với nước rồi bôi lên mặt da HẾT SẠCH mụn trứng cá, sẹo thâm sau 5 phút mỗi ngày - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Conviction 1x10 Sneak Peek "Not Okay" (HD) Moved to Sundays - Duration: 1:53.

Travis was like a rock star on campus.

He was charming and funny

and so cute.

I couldn't believe it when he asked me out.

Of all the girls on campus, Travis Carter picked me.

What happened once you got to the party?

He brought me a punch, and he kept refilling it.

I didn't realize how strong it was.

Travis and I were dancing,

and I started to feel dizzy, sleepy.

The next thing I remember

was waking up in his bed...

naked...

bleeding...

in pain.

At first, I didn't tell anyone.

I wanted to pretend like it hadn't happened.

But then I realized

I had to report it.

No one believed me.

Everywhere on campus,

people called me a liar.

His teammates harassed me.

The university let him keep

playing basketball.

I was a pariah.

So you got revenge.

No. I didn't kill him.

Makes no difference to me.

Why?

Because Travis was a criminal,

and criminals deserve to be punished.

I won't argue Travis didn't deserve

what happened to him,

but I did not shoot him.

I need you to believe me.

That would be easier if your DNA

wasn't on the murder weapon.

Well, I was in Travis' room.

Maybe it transferred from something that I touched.

The gun used to kill Travis was the same make and model

as the one you bought a month after your rape.

That wasn't my gun in Travis' room.

Which we can't prove,

because the serial number was filed off.

If you want to convince me, tell me how to find your gun.

Go to the bottom of the East River.

I threw it off the Queensboro Bridge

weeks before Travis was shot.

Why would you buy a gun

only to throw it away almost immediately afterwards?

I didn't get it to kill him.

For more infomation >> Conviction 1x10 Sneak Peek "Not Okay" (HD) Moved to Sundays - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly Peek | Underground Earth Bag Building Ep 17 | Framing the Floor - Duration: 9:03.

Bree: In the previous episode we installed the entry post for the underground MusArt studio.

Bree: This week, we pick up a load of 2x10's.

Dad makes plans to frame the floor.

Gary: So, my double 2x10 Here, another double 2x10, another double 2x10.

And then come out to about 4 feet here, then cantilever back over the top of this.

then just cantilever to the threshold.

Bryson: This is the plywood for the sheets.

I mean, cleats.

These are sheets but we are talking about cleats not sheets.

Gary: We have marvin back with us again.

So, we decided to divide and conquer . For our cleats , I will go ahead and get the plywood

pieces cut, and you can go ahead and you can go ahead and do some assembly.

And once we get some product.

And Marvin going to take care of the 2x2's.

Marvin: So, we are ready to go.

Gary: Let's go.

Bryson: Let's do it.

(Music)

Bryson: Like this...and Dad is marking these.

We will put these down here so we can get the angle correct.

And these are going to go on like this.

Gary: These will have right angles.

These can be flexible this way.

Marvin: Ah Huh..

Gary: But we can't do them all square.

Marvin: All right.

(Music)

Gary: we will start at one end Bry.

Then we are going to have a huge challenge when we get down to the end.

Bryson: I need to back this down a little bit.

Gary: You know where we should start is down there.

Marvin: It's 3.

Bryson: So, after the cleats are built, we take 20 foot 2x10's and clamp them together

and then put them across the long distances, the long part of the circle.

And then we will shrink it down from there and put singles.

Gary: Bring it down here now.

Shelly: Bryson can practically push it.

Bryson: I can just push it.

Shelly: Ya.

Bryson: You can nail that end.

Shelly: Show em Bry.

Show em your strength.

(Music)

Gary: If it doesn't have a brain, it can't defeat us. Right Boys.

Marvin Yep.

(Music)

Gary: The one that is going to be the highest, I think is that one over there.

The next one over.

Bryson: Oh, this one right here.

Gary: That is the highest place in all this.

We are going to put them in but not nail them.

And then they get [tied].

(Music)z

Marvin: There we go.

We're there.

Gary: And that's level too...isn't it?

When you put your ... Bryson: When we get the 2x10's in, we need

to level.

Gary: We basically lifted up the sides of the cleats to a nice and level floor.

Bryson: Oooo, I think that is pretty dead on exactly.

Gary: the plywood will go right over the top it.

And we will put a stair nosing on it.

Marvin: Ya at half an inch.

Gary: Ya.

That is exactly what I want.

Ayt least it is favorable and I can scootch things around.

This will work.

(Music)

Marvin: Perfect.

Right there.

Gary: How is our level?

Bryson: The level seems to be good.

(Music)

Shelly: Normally at this point what we would do is go and start finishing up the

outside.

The windows and the exterior but..that but hole in the ground, I have been waiting for

so long for it to be covered up.

Gary: to put that floor in.

Shelly: it been just scary ever since that hole has been in the ground.

it will be nice to make sure no one falls in.

(Music)z

Bryson: We are really running out of nails?

Gary: It will be a little different.

Marvin: We're Done!!

Bryson: We are done.

Marvin: Does it feel ok?

Gary: It feels really good.

Shelly: With the 2x10's across there now, if someone starts to fall in it will break

the fall.

Gary: Yes.

So, you can fall in on the 2x10's.

Shelly: And hang...and dangle...

Gary: Ya and hang.

Shelly: And not just fall straight in.

Bryson: ...Having to do this with just me and Dad would have been...

Gary: Ya this is the hardest part.

just filling around the corners and put a piece of plywood out there so we can stand.

Get the blocking in.

It is kind of the way I pictured doing it.

So.

I'm happy.

Marvin: so I went according to plan.

Gary: Good job you guys.

Thank you very much.

...Aga in.

Marvin: Your're welcome.

Gary: I appreciate it.

Thank you bud.

This 2x4 and this 2x6 are here to keep me on 16 inch centers for my joist...floor joist.

And I will be putting another row out there and another row out there of 16 inch centers

so that the floor is evenly spaced.

Bryson: These pieces are going to go from here to right there to finish off the platform

that we are going to put our plywood on.

Dad is is placing some cleats.

Gary: We will have some blocks that will be setting here so we can finish the off the

floor.

this will all get bags in here.

Bree: We're going to be going over these so they are not so flakey with some cement stuff.

and it is freezing down here.

we are going to break out our parkas.

(Music)

Shae: It just needs to be wet.

(Music)

Gary: To be continued...floor.

Bree: Stay tuned for next time, when we continue to build more on the MusArt Atudio.

You are probably wondering where I got these glasses.

Bryson: these glasses just finished printing just last night.

2017 New Years glasses Bree's going to wear them.

Bree: The answer is my brother 3D printed them so if you would like to check out the

video the link is in the description.

And the plans will also be there too if you would like to print one of these snazzy glasses

yourself.

I can see into the future.

We have a short video coming out New Years Day with our plans and goals for the up coming

year.

So stay tuned for that.

and We look forward to seeing you next year.

All: Thank You

(Music)

Gary: Roof thingees...

Bryson: I'm sorry I don't know Gary:We also picked up some plywood for the

... Bryson: I don't know what you are talking about

(Drumming)

Bryson: AHHHHHH Shae: Our family moved from the city to the

country.

Thank you for taking part I our adventure.

We have new video's every Friday evening.

if you would like to help us out, you can like this video, share it, subscribe or support

us on Patreon.

See the links in the description.

Please consider supporting us on Patreon.

Bree: POP.

Mom.

I'm ready for my close up.

the things you do for fashion.

My brother 3D printededed...Them.

We will have a short video coming out New Years Day with some stuff in it about the

future...not scary future...We're not going anywhere.

you know cool stuff about the future...like a New Years Resolution...Digitally.

That's not going to work...Im' sorry Shae: when you are one of those people that

won't let the holiday's go.

Stroopwafels.

For more infomation >> Weekly Peek | Underground Earth Bag Building Ep 17 | Framing the Floor - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

COLLAB PARTS 2016 | ThetaPiSistersDie - Duration: 4:15.

[music]

I like to get my fucking fade on

I'm feeling sexy, I'm like (ooooooh)

I'm like

Them haters tryna get their hate on

I'm like

But I'm too sexy, I'm like

(oooo) I'm like

A son of a stepfather

[voiceover:] I have a very specific skillset.

I'm so sorry

A son of a stepfather

He's just a poor boy from a poor family

Spare him his life from this monstrousity

[music]

Easy come, easy go. Will you let me go?

Woah

Isso douse itamunara itame tsuzukeyou

Tsuzukeyou!

[music]

I can't do it by myself, I need you now

Oo, need you right now

So hold me up

Woah, woah (woah, woah)

woah, woah (woah, woah)

Now, I ain't much of a poet but I know somebody once told me to seize the moment and don't squander it

'Cause you never know when it all could be over tomorrow. So I keep conjuring, sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from

Yeah, pondering'll do you wonders. No wonder you're losing your mind

I want it all, a new ferrari from the 90's in the driveway

I know that she wouldn't like that

Here's a message for the girls about vaginas And the consequence of fiddling with a partner

Mind your labia they're never out of danger If you're gonna go to bed

[music]

She made it clear, her lipstick can't be wrong

My summer, summer

My sweet summer is gone

[music]

My sweet summer is gone

[music]

But I let you in

I let you in

[music]

(Never the same)

Let's go down (ooo)

[voiceover]: So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

[voiceover:] Spiritus Sancti.

Let's go down (ooo)

[music]

There's no way that you can block the light

Even if you kill the sunrise

You try but you can't pay the price

Oh no

Nothing's gonna save you

You scream but no one hears your cries

[music]

Be the one, be the one

To take my soul and make it undone

Be the one, be the one

To take me home and show me the sun

[music]

This is fucking awesome

What you know about rockin' a wolf on your noggin?

What you knowin' about wearin' a fur fox skin?

I'm digging, I'm digging, I'm searching right through that luggage

One man's trash, that's another man's come up

For more infomation >> COLLAB PARTS 2016 | ThetaPiSistersDie - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to use the Juan Deag - Duration: 4:51.

Are you tired of your guns being too accurate?

Do you like force-buying every round?

Is your rank DMG?

Then fear not!

The Juan-Deag is for you!

First, let's learn some background history of the weapon:

The JuanDeag was researched and developed in America as a tribute to their "bigger

is better" attitude.

So they took the largest bullet that they could find and stuffed as many as they could

in a magazine.

But they wanted to be able to shoot one of each in each hand in true American fashion,

so they made it into a pistol.

Now they just needed a place to manufacture it.

So, like true Americans, they shipped the plans for the gun off to another country,

and decided that Mexico should build the gun, and that they should pay for it too.

The Mexicans after Realizing Trump's immenate victory, didn't want to build no fucking wall,

and they definitely didn't want to make the Americans wet dream of a handgun, so they

said "Fuck it!

send it to Israel, the dumb Americans probably won't notice".

So they made a manufacturing plant in the middle of the desert, and when the Americans

showed up to inspect it, they thought they were in Mexico.

And thus, the JuanDeag was born.

Now let's learn some statistics of the weapon: The JuanDeag is available on both the CT and

T side for $700, and holds 7 rounds of 50 caliber Action Express that's strong enough

to 1-shot a helmet.

Yet valve insists on a shitty $300 9mm pistol being able to do the same.

The rate of fire of the weapon doesn't matter, since your should be going for well aimed

headshots anyways.

Unless you're silver.

Then in that case: it shoots pretty quick for a $700 shotgun.

Speaking of spray and pray: The accuracy of the weapon is quite pitifully,

and always seems to hit near your target and never right on it.

Most of the time the accuracy just feels like dumb luck, so it's about as accurate as Keemstar's

news stories.

(why am I still getting hate)

Now let's move on to some gameplay tactics of the weapon:

The JuanDeag is one of those things you buy on an eco where you're deciding: "should

I full save?" or "you know what, fuck it.

Deagle armour let's go baby!"

But if you're in DMG, there's always going to be that one guy on your team that insists

on buying Dealg Armour every round and just drops you guys rifles with all the money he

has.

"Don't worry guys, just use me as an ATM for drops, Im just going for 1 deags"

While the other pistols are cheaper and get.more consistent kills, I mean, more bullshit kills.

The JueanDeag can get those round changing kills that the normal can't.(happy clip).

But since you're at the mercy of RNG when using this weapon, and when RNG favors this

hilarious meme, you're better off with this.

At times when when frustrated with its accuracy, you almost wish, for a brief second, that

you had an R8 with it's perfect accuracy.

That 100% accuracy where you can actually hit something in the head.

Then you snap back to reality and think "what the fuck is wrong with me?

Using an R8?

Am I fucked up?

Was I abused as a child?

Should I go talk to someone?

Yeah I know the accuracy can be bad at times, and even a Nova can be more accurate at a

range that it, but an R8?

How can I stoop so low?"

*Spraying* "You're in silver you shit-head.

Get gud" *Spraying* *shot by AWP*

The best bet to using the JuanDeag is to hold tight angles where you know the T's will

be pushing.

And if you miss your first shot, you're dead anyways, so don't even bother going

for a 2nd.

If you're on T-side, try jiggle peeking common angles where you know the CT's will

be holding.

Try and use the peekers advantage to get a quick shot in.

Try to get that quick headshot in with THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS SO FUCKING GARBAGE.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

The JuanDeag is one of those guns where you're either going to miss every single shot, or

get a 5 man ace with.

There's no inbetween.

If you're pushing a bombsite and you see someone get JuanDeag'd: Just run away.

He's literally about to kill all of you mother fuckers, I shit you not.

As you can tell, the gun is very inconsistent for the $700 you have to spent on it, so you're

much better off using something like the Five Seven or Kek-9 for cheaper.

It can get you those opening picks and round changing kills, but that's not going to

matter when you're teammates peak when the bombs planted and you lose the round.

Most of the time you're just going to end up spraying this thing like a pocket shotgun

anyways.

So, that's all there is to using the JuanDeag!

Tune in next time as I show you how to use the "AWP: Made in China" , and remember:

Stop force buying deale every round you damn DMG

For more infomation >> How to use the Juan Deag - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Best Sexiest Girls Twerking Performance - Moms Vines - Duration: 11:09.

Best Sexiest Girls Twerking Performance - Moms Vines

For more infomation >> Best Sexiest Girls Twerking Performance - Moms Vines - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

[News 6] Cả làng hoang mang khi phát hiện ra sự thật về 3 cô gái dân hiến cho... - Duration: 19:30.

For more infomation >> [News 6] Cả làng hoang mang khi phát hiện ra sự thật về 3 cô gái dân hiến cho... - Duration: 19:30.

-------------------------------------------

GOOD or BAD living in Japan? | 住在日本真的好嗎 ? PART 1 🇯🇵 #019 - Duration: 9:01.

Hello!!

Today will sharing about some of my STAYING IN JAPAN EXPERIENCE.

I was born in Malaysia (100% Malaysian)

There are some culture shocks.

Totally different!!!!

Some of the things are very common in Japan.

But was totally different in Malaysia.

But if you really do something weird,

People might stare at you like crazy.

Let me tell you about my story today!

Members card / point cards are seriously ...TOO MUCH once you stay in Japan.

EVIL SMILE

For me, I have a card pouch for it.

I have been cancel some of my members card recently.

I should say I'm not making new card recently.

Once you enter a shop and shopping,

and they will ask you when you are paying.

Hey would you like to apply members card?

You can have some discount on xx(Month), etc...

Once you complete the stamp, you will able to get xxx Yen discount on it,

Don't you think is good, even no membership's fee needed.

So you interested??

They will always asking kinda of question.

and...you are definitely in the trap lol

Before you register, you must think about few point.

Are you really come often? Or once or twice few months?

If not, I don't think its needed.

Definitely same as my situation now.

I try to not apply more than that.

Like one day you tidy up your cards holder,

you may found theres are almost 70% cards you never use.

For me I just registered for those convenient store's,

LAWSON, FAMILY MART or 7- eleven.

Some of them are able to be pay, ( we called it 電子マネー in Japanese)

Like some of them are just register for the stuffs you purchase (as a record for your shopping list)

No need no need....!!!

You must QUEUE for good stuffs, foods or maybe just for pictures at the famous spot)

For example, they just love to queue for good ramen.

It's very common in Japan.

I'm quite impatience for those long queue sometimes,

I will only queue for the foods that I think I might not able to eat again.

As a limit,

I think you need to queue for the Disneyland's ride,

It's my first time to queue for 2 hours for a ride.

Such a waste on time.

I hate queue for xxxxxxx

Besides that, I also queue for the Luke's lobster before.

The famous lobster sandwich in Harajuku.

(Blog post link in description box)

I remembered is like 1.5 hours for that.

I won't queue that if I hate lobster lol

So if you visit Japan somedays,

must be very PATIENT x 10000000

Japan's tap water is safe to drink.

(Depends area too)

Normally tap water can be drink,

but we have a filter so water is more clean.

But in Malaysia, we need to be sure the water is boiled,

and we only can drink it

Once you get used to Japan's life,

you will just drink the tap water.

But some of my friend staying in Tokyo,

They told me the tap water can't be drink,

they usually boil it or buying mineral water as well.

But...when I head back to Malaysia,

I will keep forgetting and just drink it.

Hey guys I bet you too!

My granny just stopped me,

and SHOUT at me...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING....!!!

You shouldn't drink that!!

I tried once before...that was so disgusting (oppppsss)

When you stay in Japan,

one common thing you will do,

stand by left side when you taking escalator.

Please don't block the way lol

I'm not sure why, but they just do like that,

as Japanese also follow their own rules.

For right side is for the one who rush or they wish to walk through,

for others who not rush just stand by left side.

If you noticed, Osaka is different, which is they keep right.

For tourist, I bet you guys don't know about that.

Of course me too, as a foreign student last time.

When I was in Malaysia, I was like standing in the middle lol or right side.

You will randomly see that in Japan,

which is a neat row on left side.

just for someone who rush for next train or their work.

and there is an empty space on right side

No matter where I travel now,

I will always keep left.

But some of the country is different

You must notice about that for avoid troublesome.

You will become OTAKU (geek/freak) someday.

Once you stay in Japan longer....>.<

Even sometimes lazy to hang out for shopping.

You will prefer online shopping in Japan.

I think online shopping is available all over the world.

It's not strange for you guys too.

There are nothing special for this point.

It's not only in Japan lol

Japan online shopping is not only for fashion items,

or cosmetics etc...

They have online supermarket recent.

I've been registered this for 2 months ago,

CO-OP (delivery)

It's very convenient.!!

You will be able to place your order 1 week ago,

and you will receive your stuffs by this week.

Means you order for next week's stuffs (Like preorder system)

No need to go out by yourself,

just go out for collect your stuffs.

My area's delivery date is wednesday,

time is always the same, is about 12pm.

They will bring your last week order to you.

They will also bring you the new catalog for order.

Not only for foods, even fashion items,also household.

Well, just too convenient.

If you are away, the driver will keep your foods inside the cooler box, and keep it beside your front door.

When I feel lazy or busy, thats the way I shopping.

It's very good that you can shop grocery just click on the button.

I bet online shopping is a various business for now,

In Japan, the delivery is super fast.. like insane!

There are few delivery company here and quite competitive.

Like they usually make it as fast as possible. (also with the safety way)

Sometimes they will have a time limit for delivery,

Example order before 1pm, they will send by that day.

Leave me a comment if you wish to tell me your experience.

Question too!

Give me a thumbs up if you think this video helps you.

I will be seeing you guys on next week!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

For more infomation >> GOOD or BAD living in Japan? | 住在日本真的好嗎 ? PART 1 🇯🇵 #019 - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

[GZtale] 我們的主題曲Our Theme AkioSouma ENG Undertale AU - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> [GZtale] 我們的主題曲Our Theme AkioSouma ENG Undertale AU - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐정 #ab (LOOΠΔ TV Prequel #ab) - Duration: 0:47.

When HeeJin went to Paris... 'Je m'appelle HeeJin' (My name is HeeJin)

Another girl was there...

Another girl was there... 'What are you doing!'

'Everythis is wonderful to HyunJin...'

The airplane...

Wait a munites~!

What do you want to buy?

ROYCE Chocolate!

She is the girl who has the exact purpose!

Can she buy the chocolate what she wants?

But unfortunately, ROYCE Chocolate was not in Incheon International Airport...

How...

How could this be??

So HyunJin bought another chocoate!

The girls ate them all as soon as they bought the choloate.

Their character is a short temper...

They've polished off the whole box of chocolate.

But one thing left on HyunJin's head and she will eat that when she feels hungry!

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐정 #ab (LOOΠΔ TV Prequel #ab) - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

2016年もあとわずか みなさまお世話になりました - Duration: 2:46.

Thank you for watching my videos in this year

Thank you for helping me, my friends

I appreciate you guys

I really thank you

This year lots of things happened

I started YouTube

I am so glad that I started YouTube

Various people watched my YouTube videos and they laughed

I could take lots of different videos

also I could go to many different places

I want to make videos which I can introduce something to you

The videos which I want to make people laugh so hard and happy

so I want to keep making videos

I want lots of people to watch my channel

I want to make people laugh so hard and happy

and want to make those kinds of videos

I am going to make it

Thank you for watching my videos

Seriouly

I want to share something with you guys

so I love YouTube

and YouTube can make people connect and communicate with lots of people

I thought YouTube is awesome !!!

Just one video

people can watch your videos even though you live in different countries

your video can make people laugh so hard and happy

wherever you live in

still you can connect with people

Internet is awesome

anyway I am going to keep uploading my videos

please watch my videos :)

Thank you very much in this year

If you watch this video and it is your first time ?

Please watch my previous videos

best wishes throughout the coming year

I'll see you next year

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét