Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Hello everyone, I'm Frommy, as always.

Happy New Year!

As for the Christmas day, today I thought to bring a new Special Video for all of you!

You know, Robocraft has changed a lot during 2016, there are players that don't like

what DEVs did.

I like the game, I love it, I will never stop playing it.

Meanwhile a new incredible year is coming, Robocraft will continue to grown.

I'm sure that something big is coming, something incredible.

But I don't want to forget all the funny moments that the past year gave to me.

Update after Update, the game changed and so, players too.

We tried to adapt our robots with the new meta, finding incredible inventions.

Mega-bots: I remember my first Mega, it was something really weird, with 5 SMGs, 6 Wheels,

and 5 plates.

Can't forget the Polar Star, the first turning robot, or the Scorpios, that incredible Mega

plasma cruiser.

Milano: One of the best robots ever made by R0SEFALL, old friend, thanks for this incredible badass

flyer!

The Tesseract, the stronger drone ever created, no one was able to stop a platoon full of

these robots.

The Ravager was another R0SEFALL creation, I still see players fighting with this robot.

Unfortunately nowadays it's not the best to play against a flak or missile launcher.

The "2 fast 2 quick" was one of the first MLG robots, the fastest tesla ever made, and

the best way to kill ground enemies in low CPU.

The slicer was one of the first flying tesla robots,

still good and funny to play.

The Humiliator was the first tesla mech, and yeah, it's so humiliating when someone kills

you with this.

Thanks Jac for humiliating us…

The unbelievadrone was a thruster-stick protected with electroplates all around.

Now it's not good because of damage transfer changes.

The Blade brick by Daronmalakian was the evolution of the umbelievadrone, stronger, heavier and

still in use by someone that loves to fly.

The sausage was one of my most famous tesla robots.

It was pretty fun to kill enemies with a barrel rolling…or a flying sausage…

The shuriken is one of the best turning tesla bot, by combining it with a blink and so,

a Ghost module You became a deadly killer.

The tesla ball is the evolution of the shuriken, not so good at the moment, but it was one

of best in low cpu.

El Droggo, a farewell to Drognin, our boss, our leader, our meme…

This robot is literally his avatar, We miss You man… *snif snif*

The strafe drone is the new generation drone, it's like a sentinel, stronger than a tesseract

or a thruster stick.

The ostrich it's basically a meme-bot created in occasion of the sprinter leg update.

Never underestimate his power.

The piranhator is the combo between a strafe drone and a tesla shuriken.

It is more maneuverable than a shuriken or a tesla ball.

ououououou Stay away from him, he's evil, better not to stay close…or beneath him…(cuz

it has a tesla in the middle)

That's all, I hope You liked this video, leave a like to let me know and a comment

below about your favorite 2016 robot.

See you in the next video guys, byeee!

For more infomation >> ROBOCRAFT REWIND 2016 ⏮ Most Famous Robots - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

SON DOES MY VOICEOVER - Duration: 3:08.

hi guys today we doing the makeup and then we need

putting dots and then we need brushes whoa i'm falling and then we

need another brush...wait and then

we need his face just like a monster

and then um i don't know so...

and then this is powders

then he was making into the POTATOE

and we need to take PINK

it's not...not...very good again so...

what

his eyebrows

she was cleaning up

??????

WHAT

his eyes is this gray and then

it's not very good good again so... i don't know so

*SIGH*

oh purple! purple and black purple and black

and then this is the color white

not very good again

and then we forgot his nose

EW NASTY

why is it like the monster?

but he's like a monster again

and then we take the eyelashes

EWWW

we need the lipstick purple

PUPUL

is doing wah wah (??? lol)

and then she was going to put eyelashes

we need to fix it

the other eye lashes

and we have the glue

he needs to open his hair

that's it!

PRETTY so ...

bye guys!

BIG KISS MUAH!

For more infomation >> SON DOES MY VOICEOVER - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

How To Draw A Henna Design | Face & Body Painting Tutorial - Duration: 4:13.

Hey guys!

In this video, I'm going to teach you some tips on how to paint a henna tattoo design.

All you need is black body paint and a round #2 and round #4 brush.

First, start by painting a small circle, this is the start of a flower.

Draw simple straight lines inside like so for a quick design like this one.

Then add 5 lines just like this, think of a 5-pointed star to get a nice balance.

Now add 2 shorter lines next to each of those first lines.

Next we're gonna paint a petal.

Start from a gap between the 3 lines like this, and end the petal in the next gap.

Make it round, or curved like this, whatever you prefer.

Do the same all the way around.

Try to match the shape of the first petal you painted.

This is the hardest part of this design, and you might not get the perfect shapes,

but that's OK,

you can touch up the lines by making them thicker,

paint over the outside if the shape is too small, or paint on the inside if it's too big or wide.

Just do your best to make each petal match.

It won't be obvious if its not perfect once the rest of the design goes on.

Once you're happy with the flower shape, add 2 leaves just like so.

Get the nice thick to thin lines by pressing and flicking.

Then draw a nice swirl, and add a line going along that swirl.

This kind of makes a double swirl and I personally love it.

Add another small swirl coming out from the end and paint some teardrops.

Use more swirls in the bottom part of the design.

Keep extending the pattern by connecting swirls like so.

Add teardrops in the areas you think need something more.

I like to use my #4 brush to do bigger teardrops,

I like to add them in between swirls like this.

Add dots along some of the lines,

and also around the swirls like so,

and you're done!

That's the simple henna design we like to do,

once you get the hang of this type of henna design, you'll be able to paint something like this fairly fast too.

I love painting these in white as well.

Thanks for watching,

see you next time!

For more infomation >> How To Draw A Henna Design | Face & Body Painting Tutorial - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Race w Disney Cars McQueen + Kids Nursery Rhymes! FUNNY BIG HEAD MICKEY MOUSE have Fun in Toboggan! - Duration: 10:51.

Race w Disney Cars McQueen + Kids Nursery Rhymes! FUNNY BIG HEAD MICKEY MOUSE have Fun in Toboggan!

For more infomation >> Race w Disney Cars McQueen + Kids Nursery Rhymes! FUNNY BIG HEAD MICKEY MOUSE have Fun in Toboggan! - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

High School Musical and the Trump Election | Dear December - Duration: 7:28.

Hey everyone! So the other day I was

watching one of my favorite movies of

all time, High School Musical, and as

usual the presidential election of 2016

is on my mind, the fact that the world

may end in 2017 who really knows?

um. So I was watching high school musical

and Donald Trump was on my mind and the fact

that America decided to elect him, but

while watching I realized something. I

realized that Trump supporters are like

Kelsi. Okay now now follow my logic here:

if we compare the 2016 Trump election to

High School Musical,

it tells a very different tale in which

the Trump supporters and Donald Trump is

the protagonist. So let's first cast

Sharpay. Now Sharpay starred in 17

different school musicals and always

wanted to be in charge and be the lead.

So that makes her Hillary Clinton

clearly. And according to the republican

party and the far right, us Democrats and

liberals are like Ryan just following

along. We just do whatever she says and

whatever she does is right, but then in

comes this new girl in school Gabriella

Montez and she is shaking things up

she is not sticking to the status quo of

just being a geeky science girl she she

wants to do both she wants to be in the

School Musical and she wants to be in

the academic decathlon who does this

sound a lot like? Donald Trump. Donald

Trump wants to shake things up. Donald

Trump doesn't want the people who've

been in charge forever to continue being

the leads. He wants to do both

he wants to be in his businesses and

being "successful" businessman and he

wants to be the star of twinkle towne

musicale, and when you start looking at

things that way a whole new story

emerges and we begin to understand how

the right wing

feels and why the right-wing wanted

Donald Trump to be our president and why

Donald Trump is going to be our

president or the new lead of twinkle

town musicale. So who is troy in

this whole situation?

well Troy according to me is

establishment Republican Party. Troy was

totally fine with just being a

basketball dude who likes to play

basketball and snowboard and play golf

and play basketball and play basketball,

but this of course is just until he

meets Gabriella. Gabriella discovers a

new side of him and helped him discover

new side of himself where he is more

inclined towards musical theater that

originally thought and he realizes that

he could sing and play basketball.

Now of course there are

people like Chad in the Republican Party

who are like no no this isn't what we

stand for musical theater is not what we

stand for basketball is what we stand

for. What team? Wildcats. what team Wildcats

what team wild cats. wild cats get your

head in the game. Then of course Chad

devises a plan to get Troy back on track

and also get Gabriella to go back to her

track where she belongs and it doesn't

really work. It works for a little bit

and he kind of goes back to basketball a

little bit but then is once again

enticed by musical theater and Chad and

his basketball buddies can't help but

follow him because they really have no

other choice when their team captain in

the most popular guy in school is

working to be in musical theater. They

have no other choice but to follow.

Sound familiar? So who is America in this?

Who decided to follow Gabriella Montez

AKA Donald Trump instead of sticking to

the status quo and what we know. After

all for Hillary Clinton this is not what

you wanted

this is not what she planned and she's

just gotta say she does not understand.

and the reason why she doesn't

understand is because of America

and the people who voted for Donald

Trump are Kelsi. Kelsi is the girl who

is on the piano.

Kelsi is the girl that Sharpay bullied

and mocked to do her bidding until

Kelsi found a way out via Gabriella and

Troy so of course when Troy and Gabriella

are running late and are almost unable to

perform breaking free

due to their other commitments, she runs

on the stage and says that she is

willing to give them a chance and help

them win the lead and I think that

concludes my comparison of the 2016

election and high school musical my

favorite movie which has shed a whole

new light on this shitshow over 2016 if

you found this video interesting or

helpful are just funny and absolutely

ridiculous as i feel like i am being a

little bit um give this video a like and

subscribe if you want to see more like

this and of course comment below with

your thoughts on the high school musical

/ 2016 election comparison because i

would love to know your thoughts and i

would love to know that maybe I'm not

crazy for thinking this and maybe I'm

not crazy for thinking that high school

musical is a way that we can learn how

to empathize with the people who voted

for Donald Trump as a liberal Taylor

Mackenzie type myself i really love High

School Musical and I don't want this to

ruin a party so let's let's hope that

this change in the status quo is for the

better and not for the worse and let's

hope that your pee in the second movie

doesn't try to seduce Troy because oh

god that would be bad that that would be

back

remember Troy's the Republican body

and-and-and trip is Hillary Clinton

would be bad

okay i'll see you guys tomorrow with the

new video for december i feel like i've

been making way too many of these movies

which is why it's like slowly like the

quality of video and slowly gone down

until it's reached this point

uh-huh but i hope you enjoyed this video

either way i'll see you tomorrow then

on the thirty-first! Oh my god. I'll see you then. Bye!

[sings Stick to the Status Quo]

For more infomation >> High School Musical and the Trump Election | Dear December - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Bàn tiệc mừng đón năm mới ở các nước có những gì [Tin tức trong ngày] - Duration: 11:06.

For more infomation >> Bàn tiệc mừng đón năm mới ở các nước có những gì [Tin tức trong ngày] - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

2016 Recap! + live stream on 1st Jan - Duration: 2:56.

Hey guys!

So 2016 was a really hard year for me in many ways,

but such a year of growth.

When I actually took the time to take a look back at my videos and the whole year

I realize there are so many blessings that I've taken for granted.

So here we go!

I was selected for YouTube's Next Up Class in April.

And spent a week learning about production

and how I can make better videos.

It was a turning point for me,

and I decided that I needed to stick to a schedule.

(And anybody who knows me knows I hate schedules.)

But I decided to stick to it,

and I decided I was going to upload something to a YouTube channel every Thursday.

I've played less shows this year,

but I've had the opportunity to meet and write with some incredibly talented writers and producers

and had more time to make regular videos for you.

I got to visit Japan and sing with my 93-year-old grandma,

which was something I didn't think I was going to be able to do again.

And sing cover songs with some of my incredibly talented friends all over the world.

I went to my first-ever trip with my mother to Europe.

This is my favorite house because it matches my glasses.

Started blogging more.

And doing some let's talk music series.

So today I want to share my thoughts on...

Then I got to release my first-ever Christmas song for you.

WHAT?!?!

🎼🎵🎶 I'm going home. Singing all the ... 🎶

Thank you so much for allowing me to share my journey with you.

It means so much to me

that you would take time out of your day to come and watch my videos

to like, comment on, and share them.

I've been building a collection of songs that I'm so excited to share with you next year.

I'm actually going to start a crowd-funding campaign on my birthday, the seventh of January

So stay tuned for that!

YAY!!!

And I'm also going to do a free live sreaming concert

on the first of January at 7pm PST.

So in Japan that will be...

[Speaking Japanese — 日本人と話す]

[無料のライブストリーミング変換は、正午、1月2日、東京時間になります]

I'll sing some songs.

I'll take some requests.

So if you plan to join us, let me know in the comments in this video, and I'll keep you in mind.

I might do some dedications.

For anyone in LA, I'm also playing the 7th of January at Hotel Café.

So if you're free, c'mon! YAYYYY! Woooo!

Thank you again for such an amazing year.

I hope it's been a good year for you.

but if not, I know that next year is going to be better.

Next year is going to be awesome.

I'll see you at the LIve Stream! First of January!

For more infomation >> 2016 Recap! + live stream on 1st Jan - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

FELIZ ANO NOVO !!! - 2016/2017 - RR1.0 - Duration: 0:40.

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year ! And thank you to everyone who helped the channel this year :-)

Happy 2017 !

For more infomation >> FELIZ ANO NOVO !!! - 2016/2017 - RR1.0 - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

December Reading Wrap Up | 2016 - Duration: 12:33.

[Christmas music playing]

Hey guys ! iI's Trina and this is my

December reading wrap up. Before I move

into the books that I read this month I

want to give a couple of quick shoutouts

to some of my fellow booktubers that

have really made 2016 a great year for

me. This year I have really gotten to

know Jenna from jennclarek, Meagan

from Meagan Precourt, and Monica from

tomesproject. All three of them live

somewhat near me and we've been able to

meet up several times this year at a

local bookstore and go to like author

signings. I'm just so thankful for them and

their friendship and for putting up with

me and I really highly recommend

following them because not only do I

love them but I love their channels and platforms.

[ jingle bell sound effect ]

For my TBR check-in this month,

I had wanted to read seven books and I

ended up reading four of those. I got a

really late start on reading because I

was traveling at the very beginning of

December and then right before Christmas

like the only thing I was in the mood

for were christmas-themed books so I

read a couple of those and then when I

was done I was like that's it I'm done

for the year, I don't want to read

anything else! So, you know, I didn't hit

all seven of these but that's okay I

still want to read them at some point.

[ jingle bell sound effect ]

Moving into the book reviews, I did read

a total of seven things this month and

as always I'm going to start at the

bottom and work my way up to my favorite

read of the month. So first up I read

Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty. This is

the fifth and final book in the Jessica

Darling series. This is a book series

that follows one main character, Jessica

Darling, as we read her journal entries

as she is going through her high school,

college, and her adult life.

Book number five here has followed her

into her adult life and it's set about

two or three years after the previous

book and in my opinion I just didn't

really need this book. It definitely felt

like something that was added on as an

afterthought. This book only covered a 24

hour time period so I did feel like

it was quite stretched out. Some parts

really dragged for me. This book also

switched in narration. The previous four

books were all her diary entries and

this one is now just a third-person

narrative. Because of this we got to

follow our other main character in the

series, Marcus, and just his thoughts as

he's alone but I unfortunately felt like

Marcus was acting very out of character.

He seemed like he was acting a lot like

Jessica and now maybe her personality

has rubbed off on him throughout the

years but really I just felt like the

author did not really distinguish these

characters. I ended up rating it only two

stars. I really didn't enjoy it although

I will say I am glad now to be done with

this series. It connected with me in

terms of being nostalgic to my high

school and college experiences but with

me and Jessica both being adults now I

just grew tired of how snarky and

judgmental she was. Now that I have

finished this entire series and having

read another of Megan McCafferty's books -

she has a series called Bumped or

Thumped or something like that.

I never continued in that series because

I felt like it was very judgmental and

that the author was really pushing her

tone and her thoughts on you and now

they have finished this series I feel

like it's the same way so I think it's

safe to say I probably won't read

anything else by this author in the future.

Next up I read The Twelve Days of Dash

and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

This one is the sequel to Dash and Lily's Book

of Dares. That first book is another book

that was told in journal format where

these two characters had never met

before but one of them finds the other's

journal and they start writing back and

forth to each other and leaving it in

places where the other will find it. Both

of these books are set during

Christmastime so this one takes place a

year after the first one and the

one character who is like super super

super into Christmas has now lost her

christmas spirit in this one, so it's

kind of the journey about her getting her

Christmas spirit back. Again, I didn't

think this book was necessary. I didn't

really need a continuation of it. tTe first

book is definitely better and I would

honestly recommend treating it as a

standalone. I would say it's a good book

to read around the holidays but honestly

I would just recommend the first book

over this one. The next book I read was

Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. This is

the second and final book in the Six of

Crows duology. This series is about a

group of six characters from very

different backgrounds that find

themselves having to work together in

order to stop this drug from spreading

throughout their land that is

threatening to wreak havoc on their

magic system. I love the fantasy world in

this book, how diverse it is, how

diverse the characters are. This book

does have a good representation of race,

sexuality, and disability. The main

character Kaz has a disability that is

very similar to the author's so it is own

voices for disability.

However, I found myself pretty

disappointed in parts with kind of some

jabs that I felt were made at the

expense of mental illness. I felt like

parts of this book in terms of the plot

were dragging for me and so whenever a

book does drag a little bit I will start

to nitpick the smaller things and so

that's the only reason why I think I

noticed this. Although I do enjoy this story

and the characters, I felt like I wasn't

getting to know the characters on a

level that I wanted to.

Furthermore, there were a couple of

things that happened in terms of plot in

this book that came out of absolutely

nowhere and felt very random. It was

so unsatisfying to see random things

being thrown in here because I felt like...

like what-what even was the point?! I do

have a spoiler-free duology review up

and I also have an in-depth spoilery

talk about Crooked Kingdom if you want

to know more of my thoughts on some of

these things that I mentioned if you've

already read it.

Next I read The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale.

This is a retelling of a classic

fairytale also called The Goose Girl.

This is a story about a young princess who

has been betrothed to the prince of a

neighboring kingdom and as she's on her

way traveling to the prince's kingdom to meet him

she's attacked by her lady-in-waiting

who steals her clothes and takes her

place and goes to the other kingdom and

tries to pass herself off as the real princess.

Meanwhile, our main character, the princess,

goes into hiding and she becomes a

keeper of geese. I did listen to this one

on audiobook and that I think is why I

liked this one so much. I did end up

giving this one a four-star rating. It

had a very large cast of characters (voice actors),

it had sound effects and music.

The voice acting was phenomenal. It was a

great experience to listen to because I've

said this before, I really feel like

listening to audiobooks of fairytales

just works perfectly because I grew up

with fairy tales being read to me like at

bedtime so just kind of makes me feel

comforted and entertained so I enjoy

listening to fairy tales. It definitely

worked for me in that format. In terms of

the stor,y what I found as something that

I disliked is that I thought like the

beginning really dragged getting into it

and introducing us to the princess. A lot

of time was spent on building up things

that never really had much meaning in

the end, but the ending of this book

packed a big impact for me. It was extremely

fulfilling. I really liked it.

This is a story where it's like you

really want her to get her revenge on

this awful thing that has happened but

you also really enjoy as a character

that she doesn't like whine and complain

the whole time. She doesn't like lose

sight of things because she just wants

revenge. She actually takes comfort and

finds solace in where she finds herself

and I did really like that about her

character. And the ending was so

fulfilling to me and I was like, 'YES GIRL!'

So I really did enjoy it, that's why it

got a higher rating: the ending and the

fun audiobook. Next I read Leave Me by

Gayle Forman. This is Gayle's first

adult novel. I've read I think all of her

YA novels before so I definitely

wanted to check this one out.

This one is about a woman who is a

mother and she has a full-time job that

she's trying to juggle with her family

life. One day she has a heart attack and

she's supposed to start taking it easy,

be on bed rest to better recuperate, and

she's just finding it hard to recover

from it because of how hectic her

home life is and so one day she just up

and leaves. She's getting to be alone

for one of the first times in many years

and just getting to know herself a

little bit better and starts also

searching for her biological mother. I ended

up actually really enjoying this book. I

found it very easy to get into. I was

almost immediately invested. Like, I don't

have kids, I'm not in the same situation

that Maribeth is but the way that Gayle

portrayed it made me SO angry and

frustrated with her husband, with her

mother. Like the way that they weren't

helping her out, I was like, "girl you

better pack your bags and LEAVE. You need

some rest!" So like, I was kind of rooting for it

and then that made me stop and think,

but she's a mom and you can't just leave

your husband and kids. There was a

section of this book that talks about

characters who like leave their families

and how we can see them as being

redeemed or not usually depends on whose

side of the story that you're following.

So I really feel like this is more of an

exploration of just like how would you

feel if you're following the one that

left? Because usually that's the person

seen as the irresponsible, the bad one

who's hurt their family and stuff, and

it's like well let's follow that

character and see like what they do and

would they be understood? I did not

always agree with the things the

character was doing but it gave me a lot

to think about so I had an enjoyable

time reading it and I think that Gayle

writes adult fiction really well. I think

I actually enjoyed this one better than

I have some of her YA books. Then I

read What Light by Jay Asher. This book was

sent to me by Penguin for review

consideration but that did not influence my

thoughts on this book at all.

This is a book set during Christmastime

and we're following our main character

Sierra who lives in Oregon with her

family who owns a Christmas tree farm

and every winter they move to

California to operate a Christmas tree

lot. This particular year they think

it might be their last year operating

the tree lot because the business isn't

doing that well so when Sierra goes to

California she's got a whole different

set of friends in California and she's

struggling with the idea of maybe having to

say goodbye to them and not seeing them

again next year.

It is a romance, so of course she meets a

boy and this boy is a trope I don't like

but let me tell you about him. He has a

secret in his past that he is still

dealing with the consequences of today.

The guy with the mysterious past is a

trope that I usually do not like but I

actually really liked how it was handled

in this book. Like, as soon as this character is

introduced and you find out what the

rumors about him are I was like oh my

gosh this is gonna be terrible.

I was like on edge. Like, this is not

going to be a good thing. I don't

want this particular thing about him to

be redeemed in the end. And as far as my

feelings on this guy and

his character arc and stuff, I did enjoy

that this book dealt with forgiveness

and character growth and how you can

move past mistakes. Although I do think

that probably more emphasis should have

been placed on mental health and maybe

counseling but counseling was mentioned

in passing in this one and so that ended up

being good enough for me because I know

that this is just fiction and not real

life but I think that if you read this

discerningly that you would be fine with

it. I was pretty irritated for a while

at how these characters did not

confront what this secret was. Like, he

just did not tell her for a while and I

was screaming at these characters to USE

YOUR WORDS! One of the things I hate the

most in romance novels is when the

characters refuse to communicate, but

once these characters did sit down and

talk about it I felt they communicated

very well thereafter. There's actually a

scene where they get into a fight and

they do use their words and they do

actually talk about the issue at hand

and I realized as I read that scene,

wow I needed to read that, because I feel

like in most YA romances when a fight ever

is portrayed usually the characters just

make assumptions about each other, storm

off, and then refuse to talk. I did enjoy

how this one had the characters actually

communicating and also enjoyed how

Sierra communicated with her parents.

The parents were very active in her life

and overall I just really enjoyed this

book. It definitely has a lot of

Christmastime vibes, so I know it's too

late for Christmas this year but if

you're looking for a great Christmas

atmosphere type book to read next year,

definitely I would recommend this one.

The final book I read this month, my

favorite one, was actually a reread and it

was my favorite book last month also [laughs]. It is

Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay

Kristoff. I read this one last month

so you can see my original review of it

in my November wrap up but in December I

actually listened to the audiobook of

this one because the audio books are

just a totally different experience. They

have a large cast of characters (voice actors), a ton of

music, and sound effects. It's a really

great immersive experience. I would

highly recommend both versions of this

book, the print copy and the audiobook,

but if you want to know which one I

recommend over the other I would just

recommend the book. The one thing that

the audiobook really cannot capture are

Hanna's drawings in the actual book so if

you do have a chance to choose between

one or the other, I would definitely

recommend that the print version but

also the audio book is really amazing.

So these are the seven books that

I finished up my year with. I ended up

reading a total of 111 things, although

I think nine of those were novellas. Let me

know what your favorite book of December

was and if you haven't seen it yet I do

have a video up on my favorite books of

the year overall, as well as a video on

my least favorite books of the year.

Thank you guys so much for watching and

I will see you in 2017. Bye!

Uh!

That was a bad one.

[music: jazzy version of We Wish You A Merry Christmas]

For more infomation >> December Reading Wrap Up | 2016 - Duration: 12:33.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman & Hulk saves Princess + Nursery Rhymes Children's songs! Frozen Anna Kidnapped by T-Rex ! - Duration: 10:02.

Spiderman & Hulk saves Princess + Nursery Rhymes Children's songs! Frozen Anna Kidnapped by T-Rex !

For more infomation >> Spiderman & Hulk saves Princess + Nursery Rhymes Children's songs! Frozen Anna Kidnapped by T-Rex ! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Photography Logo: Learn How to Design a Photography Logo in Photoshop [photography logo] - Duration: 2:49.

Grab a piece of paper and a pen and give your initial signature on it

Take a picture on your phone and import that picture on your pc

Open that picture in illustrator

Then grab the pen tool and start creating a path on the picture

It will take some time and some practice too

Just give some stroke weight

And after that it's almost ready

Select the path and go to object – expand click - OK

Grab the direct selection tool and give some rounded corner

Grab the type tool and write the other text

Make some adjustment if need

Now your signature type photography logo is ready

THANK YOU GUYS

LIKE SHEAR SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Photography Logo: Learn How to Design a Photography Logo in Photoshop [photography logo] - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play Super Mario 3D World #9 - BOOM! - Duration: 21:32.

hey everyone is Van here today I'm

here some more Super Mario 3d World and

today we are here with world 5 last time

we started World five and we ended off

on tricky trapeze whatever tricky

trapeze da Terr and i forgot to change

to toad because that's who we're going

to play as this time anyways let's do

this

very very nice effect of having to wait

there he goes for speedrunning okay see

all these guys ok now we have the

boomerang here which once again last

time was able with the first time we

showed us off see how many we can get

out of there Claire yup but anyways

pretty much you just throw us you would

expect a boomerang who comes back to you

and yeah it's very very creative

concepts by Nintendo area now what is

the creative concept is not falling off

the edge but the things that you just

saw me swinging on

ok I was not expecting that to have them

are you kidding me no that's so dumb ok

I think I have to jump on that thing

right as i get down

wow this is literally great

ok this time we are just going to jump

on this

there we go right away because I think

that's what you're supposed to do I

don't think there's any other way to

second that

stop okay i want that give me go back

I'm sorry I need to do this you know I

just kind of need that thing up there

there's a thing up there so I kind of

need it

there we go ok now let's jump out of it

while we're getting lucky

ok come on jump

there we go jump every help ok cool we

got at that time not surprised actually

i am surprised cuz ya didn't get any

other tops and we're halfway through the

web already that is actually surprising

I think i'm honestly getting kinda like

a bit i'm trying to go too fast with

some of these levels and really but

that's not the way to do it

sometimes you just gotta take your time

you know I'm just trying to rush rushing

is not the way to go though

wait a second there's a thing over here

it goes i heard coins

I'll points so special why can't you

give me a one up for something more

useful when I guess it's not that big an

accomplishment but whatever your just

racing against the clock really there we

go got a clear pipe and I believe sir I

think I saw captain told up there but I

don't know and come on

there we go can we get up yet knew it

haha gotcha

also I just had this very special huh

the fire flower something i could have

gotten any other time of the day

somewhere somewhere else

whatever still more useful than what

I've probably got out of that damn thing

what's down here is supplied full

somehow i missed two stars in there I

don't know where the heck they were

hey there we go we got that other green

star like that okay

actually I don't really see any point in

going back and getting that power up

yeah at this current time I really need

to stop trying to be cool because I

gotta get get over the fact that I'm

just never going to be cool you know I

was cool music and big thing there they

did but besides that was pretty much the

only cool thing about that I kept

messing up everything now so yeah I'm

not even gonna ask and you agree but

that means posted I wish I did I will be

able to one of editing the video

that's the nice thing about videos you

can rewind them so if you didn't see

what i said you can just rewind it

it also gives me more audience time and

you guys should also hit the bell below

subscribe button check the box and make

sure you're notified of every video on

my channel anyways besides the complete

me telling you to get notified over

every video we're unlocking this which

cost 80 stars and is backstreet foster

and we all remember this one actually I

think of course that's a good one to

show toad onto because you know

we have time limit

okay let's see here double cherry we're

gonna try to get as many stars as we can

as you'll shoot do we just missed the

opportunity to get half the stars or is

it just like our man I really much that

of whatever I don't care at this point I

really don't care we're just going to do

it

swoosh okay reverse swoosh land that was

actually really done i don't like about

stage I guess part of it is because we

have a time limit

it's more for collectible purposes i

think but i really don't want to go back

to it just for collectibles I can see

what like hardcore players want to but

I'm great mushroom so useful kind of

like the first time I played I think I

went back and got every single thing in

the game because i wanted to unlock

something at the end of the game that

you can only get when you get everything

so yeah

let's see here this guy charged and

Chuck blockade is back

great very creative name Tendo charging

truck blockade is back

add that is back at the end of it is a

full meal of oh yeah and just add two

more of these guys makes a brand-new

somebody area i want that was easy

this game is actually like easy right

now I don't know why it's so easy but it

is easy i will say that that pussy stamp

is pretty cute though i just i do gotta

say that

only have three more levels save

complete everything else also that no

okay whatever strong Savannah all this

one okay yes this one I do remember in

this one I know I do like so yeah good

with do it

ok i just love for one thing I just love

how this one looks that's the first

thing about it is there any yeah you to

connect the sign for gotta build up got

him extra super bill that's nice

let's go this way in case there are any

stars or anything i'm single haha

there's a star right there why I know it

why do I know it is it because i'm a

master of the gamers it just because i

use packs prolly cuz i'm packing right

I'll come on tell you stuff

oh my god

while apparently I can't get up this

wall to save my life so or i can just do

it the simple way you know

Aereo go there we go nice i guess

otherwise we could have just fallen down

the wall right here and that would have

done that to about jeez and it was not

expecting that I was about to die

hey it's one of these cool all this is

good

there we go thats what its intended for

nice and now we have this little point

as the grass renders onto the strange i

love doing this that that's actually

really satisfying that's also outside is

fine

that's extremely satisfying actually out

there clocked over there there's really

no point for those clocks

ok let's see what's this pretty princess

want

okay well we can see the goals of the

that's pretty much what we can do there

ok so one thing I think I do remember is

we can go down there right pretty here

we can go down here knew it

there's a stamp right here just wait for

him to come around we can grab this in

the process body you want to come over

please thanks just going to grab that

stamp off your back because yeah i'll

just get that stamp right off the back

anything else around here like that

should be

ok up

is that a green star no that's just a

powerup ok don't ask i didn't know that

because I really don't know

well there it is we can get the last

star that's all I know

shoot ok come on it

got it there we go yes nice stereo made

the top of cycle to a type that's how

nobody says that anymore

that's so 2016 this video I think this

video is going up in 2017

yeah okay now I definitely cannot use

2016 means i cannot dab anymore so

technically on this video is going out

2017 so technically it's not 2017 2061

recording this but let's not go off of

technicalities because dogs people

sometimes haha it's a flip switch thing

and let's do this boring one first bombs

who blows oh it's this one

ok I mean this one's cool too it's not

bad

oh yeah there we go that's kind of cool

i like that concept who write C and

that's kind of cool we can see the

invisible block there and all that guide

i kinda grab this guy we can follow that

up

nice ah this is so cool i love this

level actually feel like I'm gonna like

this one the switch point intended

switch

switch puns are so bad

kinda like that video made is called a

big switch I think did I make that video

right

yeah I did I regret everything

there we go second one yeah we still

have a chance to get them all this stamp

is please let me take that area

Hey look who's smart

oh wait forgot we can do that we can

just tap it we can do the cheat it's not

exactly cheap but it's cheap more than

anything it's being cheap more than

sheet i know we can do that too

that's cool sometimes it's just fun

messing with the things the facts area

who one of these things nice get except

this one's kind of different actually

oh this is a pixel Mario is not great

very for me thank also complete this

with my finger believe we get a green

star for doing this right

yeah there it is the last minute are I

feel like if somebody where it was going

to say if somebody wants to get that

clock

are they able to just jump off and kind

of get it back but i guess not gonna

answer my question that this nucleus

right here and grab that and I just

completely filled out that bomb

I wanted to nuclear power up fun but

Sookie power-ups fun i should really

post from mario 3d land again do want to

go again ask for 30 got it easy easy

peasy lemon squeezy

nobody uses that phrase except for me i

mean i can use it cuz ya i'm special

I'm an exception i'm always an exception

i want to use the bomb i can ok i am

done with me verse i'm not going to turn

it off when i'm done with mirrors

that's all I'm going to say ok so we can

get a stamp here and that's a nother

level

oh I forgot that's just ok these two are

just alternate paths but i'm going to

show me where

first let's get the stamp because why

not and then we'll do that one other

level

spritzee princess i hate the prettiest

pretty princess stamps they look so Dom

people way it would probably like feel

like van der to know they're not they

really aren't there just scary and I

just don't like them

I don't know what that means is both

said I'm like overly cautious about

these miracles cakewalk whip

okay well it should be a cakewalk haha

my funny or why

ok so as you guys can see whenever I

jump it flips that's pretty much the

mechanic for the solvent pretty great

so pretty much I just got to control my

jumps be really careful when I jump

and know that they're piranha plants and

don't do that because i forgot about the

jumping ok I will not forget about the

jumping thing this time promise you that

actually I don't promise you that I'll

be a pretty faulty promise because i'm

probably not going to keep it

hey there we go okay come on let's just

shove the total is here let's just do

that that there we go we're all set

boom

well this could be a problem ok let's

just reset here

reset recuperate everything just oh my

god why what why why does this have to

happen to me

oh my God why does the world have to do

so cruel

well drop frames cheese

I don't think I feel like that was not

just the TV i feel like that was this

just the game in general dropping frame

a nice look at this

oh we're GOG ok can I get in here and

will that do

ok well i lost another towed this looks

cool

oh it's one of these things ok if you're

pretty much just do that it's very very

creative shows off the jumping very well

I'm kidding it's not very creative i

mean it its kind created but it doesn't

take much

it literally takes you jumping of your

time it's not that hard time getting out

let's just take this because it doesn't

require jumping in our economies and

cheese that could pose to be a problem

those things are so annoying

ok where the last year of those oh no

they just disappeared on me

come on oh that's really trying to trick

with money trying to mess with like how

am I supposed to end with 2 i'm not even

ask at this point I actually don't care

you know what I can just climb the

flagpole

screw it i'm climbing the flagpole it's

just gonna happen there

we did it boom ba i'm done quick but we

got the fireworks

that's good that's cool i like the

fireworks haha

there we go nice so next time we're

gonna be able to finish off with just

two levels who why why whenever i'm

going to end the video why it always

unlocked one of these stupid piece of

trash

oh my god i don't want to do these I

just do them because they're there i

want to get them over with I can claim

to them look at me I'm a cat meow head

so dumb

let's see what unlucky this I get there

I knew it

goodbye world if I can ever get out

I mean I'm stuck in the box forever I'm

trapped forever forever alone trapped in

the box

I kind of really want to finish up this

world because I just feel like playing

more but you know i guess i'll wait

until next week anyways next time we'll

be doing sister the search like sneak

that one i remember is really cool

it's kind of like a stealth thing

anyways guys thank y'all so much

watching this video very much

appreciated share subscribe New

Hampshire like a social market for ps4

me on Twitter and audio social media

below if you are subscribed to me

already and have not be sure to actually

as I was saying for the video go down

the SUBSCRIBE think press that belt and

check that little notification box to be

sure to be notified whenever I upload

because YouTube spent being me lately

and that's just a little extra thing you

can be sure you get notified of my new

uploads anyways think that's all so much

for watching this video

new super mario 3d world every saturday

so be sure to stay tuned for those

anyways thank you so much watching this

very much appreciated as usual

Oh bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét