Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Spiderman finger family song and more Superheroes Nursery Rhymes - Joker, Batman, Elsa family finger - Duration: 14:48.

-------------------------------------------

🚌 Wheels on the Bus Peppa Pig Nursery Rhymes Collection | Song for Toddlers - Duration: 1:00:07.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round. round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

The people on the bus go up and down. up and down. up and down.

The people on the bus go up and down, all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. beep, beep beep. beep, beep, beep.

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. all through the town!

The door on the bus goes open and shut. Open and shut. Open and shut.

The door on the bus goes open and shut. Open and shut.

The money On The Bus goes clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, clink

The money On The Bus goes clink, clink, clink, all through the town

The driver on the bus says "Move on back!", "Move on back!", "Move on back!".

The driver on the bus says "Move on back!", All day long.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish. swish, swish, swish. swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish, all through the town!

The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink. blink, blink, blink. blink, blink, blink.

The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink, all through the town!

The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom. zoom, zoom, zoom. zoom, zoom, zoom.

The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom, all through the town!

The baby on the bus says waa, waa, waa. waa, waa, waa. waa, waa, waa.

The baby on the bus says waa, waa, waa, all through the town!

The parents on the bus say shh, shh, shh. shh, shh, shh. shh, shh, shh.

The parents on the bus say shh, shh, shh, all through the town!

The mummy on the bus says, I love you. I love you, I love you

The daddy on the bus says, I love you, too. All through the town.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round. round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

For more infomation >> 🚌 Wheels on the Bus Peppa Pig Nursery Rhymes Collection | Song for Toddlers - Duration: 1:00:07.

-------------------------------------------

Receive SMS online - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Receive SMS online - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dungeon Defenders 2: super low graphics for low end computers (Holiday Special) - Duration: 6:00.

Isn´t there anything better to do in the holidays that just sit down and chill down

with a good classic game.

Is like having a chat with an old friend.

Dungeon Defenders 2 is that game for me.

Just a fantastic free to play tower defense games to just sink some hours in, and currently

going thorough the holiday event.

But that´s not why you are here, you are here because you want to know how to get the

highest performance possible and lowest graphics on this game, or you just want to know how

weird it will look.

All right, let´s have some fun.

This is the settings screen for Dungeon Defenders 2 we are going to start on 720p with all effects

to the lowests or disabled.

Running around town with no action whatsoever I saw between 25 to 32 fps, so let´s get

started with the tweaking, shall we?

We need to go to the install directory of dungeon defenders 2.

For steam this is located at Program Files, Steam, steamapps, common, dungeon defenders

2, dundef2, UDKGame, Config and the file is called UDKEngine.ini

For the most part this file follows the typical unreal engine 3 structure.

If you go to the system settings section you can start by disabling decals as well as different

types of lights and shadows.

As usual do not touch directional light maps, this makes most game surfaces black, disable

post effects like depth of field, bloom, distortion and lens flares.

You can play around with the resolution here if you feel inclined to do so.

However I will warn you that the game has not worked fullscreen with most custom resolutions

I have tried.

Finally we have our old friends the texture groups.

As you may know changing the min and max LOD Sizes allows you to play with the overall

level of detail of the game.

Some special considerations are in order tough, the first is that you should not change the

UI and Font elements in the texture group, otherwise they will break the UI and make

it impossible to play.

Second, you need to change both the system settings texture group and the texture group

at the bottom of the file labeled as Texture Settings Low.

You can change just one and copy it over the other.

The entirety of my configuration file will be linked in the description so you can copy

it from there as well.

Changing the min and maxlod values will progressively degrade details all the way down to 1, which

is the lowest you can go.

If you are interested in seeing how this looks in motion, let me show you.

Hello good people of YouTube, now… if you're looking at the level, you may be wondering

why I'm so overpowerly high-leveled and doing a mission that's way under my level.

But the reality is, well this is one of those levels that changed for Christmas and look,

it's all snowy, it's a beautiful low-end Christmas and the reality is that I wanted

to show you this level even though I may be some- a bit ridiculously overpowered for this.

Besides, isn't Christmas about giving to others?

Isn't there something extremely holiday-sque about, you know, hopping into something where

you won't really gain that much experience in order to help other players?

I think so.

It's also excellent to test the performance as you see, even with some measure of monsters

in there, the drops are still perfectly acceptable.

You may also be noticing that I have muted the game's music- oh I actually leveled

up while doing that- huh… that's unexpected, I never expected to level up during this mission.

You may be also noticing that I sort of have muted the music of the game, just to put on

some music, some Christmas music.

If my calculations are correct, this video will go out just shy of the new year so there's

still some time for, you know, some holiday cheer.

Why not just part-taking and enjoy it?

Oops, these people are in trouble, this guy is fighting alone against everything, I would-

ok, you take care of that, I'm here to support you man, this is all about- holiday it's

all about helping strangers as well so let me help you.

This poor person tried to take care of everything himself.

I mean, even this town, which is supposed to be a mission where the town is attacked

and it's all burning, it's all… wintery.

It's all wintery.

I mean, cause what's more Christmas cheerful that a town burning?

You know, the screaming of people as they're impaled by demons and killed by horrible forces

of the netherworld- I mean, is there anything that could be possibly more christmasy than

that?

Ah yes, the sweet sound of demons and goblins just dying, falling to my sword.

Like there's no tomorrow, so many lives of creatures wasted to just… destruction.

Also, there's way more of them than I thought there would be.

The cries of death of textureless monsters, the beauty of taking down waves and waves of

textureless creatures…

That is all for this video, thank you to all of you in Patreon that help fund this video,

as well as to the very passionate people who requested it.

See you on the next video.

For more infomation >> Dungeon Defenders 2: super low graphics for low end computers (Holiday Special) - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman Frozen Elsa NERF GUN WAR Hulk Anna rescue Pikachu & Peppa Pig Fun Superheroes In Real Life - Duration: 14:14.

Spiderman Frozen Elsa NERF GUN WAR Hulk Anna rescue Pikachu & Peppa Pig Fun Superheroes In Real Life

For more infomation >> Spiderman Frozen Elsa NERF GUN WAR Hulk Anna rescue Pikachu & Peppa Pig Fun Superheroes In Real Life - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

RUS SUB Undertale - Frisk VS Sans Animation (Pivot) - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> RUS SUB Undertale - Frisk VS Sans Animation (Pivot) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

2016年ゴミアプリトップ10 Worst Apps Of 2016 - Duration: 6:24.

Hey, kids and welcome to PDRsan's Rubbish Bin

It's that time of year again

Before I start

The apps in this list are all ones I played on this channel in 2016

and

Don't forget

this is just my opinion

before we get into the top 10 here are some (Dis)Honorable mentions

Quick Draw Gunman

Mega French Fries

Abepyon

Chopstick Five

Moyashi Syacho

Now for the top 10

*sound of cats going crazy*

I think some cats are having sex outside

Not our cats btw

Sotsuron

This is a parody app of the scandal that Becky and that ugly guy from that shit band had at the beginning of the year

Ken-chan

I finally found...

Ahhhhhhhh

*mutters*

Dude

We can't hear you

*sigh*

The Adventures Of Y

UUUM

version

That's better

If you don't like UUUM

this app is torture

It's Seikin

Wow Ichiman yen (Seikin's old unfunny catchphrase)

The Jinmengyo

I run into these a few times a year

apps that are just broken

Okay

What?

You can't beat this game

The app wasn't that bad

but it almost drove me insane

so it gets to be 7th on this list

Evolution

All you do is tap the screen

that's all

It's pretty much the same as You Can't Beat This Game

but

instead of dodging blocks

you dodge badly drawn anime girls

Also the music will make your ears bleed

Namakore

You collect sea cucumbers for a good looking guy

Let me say that again

You collect sea cucumbers for a good looking guy

Also the guy is a bit of a dickhead

I guess I'll accept it

Let me see that sea cucumber

Just between you and me

that sea cucumber is really nice to touch

Oh, God I can't stand him anymore

Legendary Fool vs Real Idiot

This is a fake Dragon Ball app

that doesn't work...

Ooooh we're fighting Ginyu

Another ad!?!?!

and I can't...

Dude

Why don't you take a deep...

Pokemon Go Ball

This app is...

In 2016 it....

In 2016 it...

Just watch the clip

Tap?

NO!

and the worst app of 2016 is

ALightSaber

To the person who made that app

I will give you the contents of our rubbish bin

and that was the worst apps of 2016

I wonder what crappy apps await me in 2017

Can't wait to see

I've already got one for you

Really? What??

The Charisma Brothers app

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

I just realized this is my last video of the year

I know this isn't my main channel

Thank you guys for watching

Thank you for making it possible for me to be able to do what I love for another year

and I here's to a great 2017

and to my overseas viewers

Thanks for sticking around

That was my Arnie impersonation....

That was really bad

but thank you so much! Thank you for sticking around

sorry for not putting any videos out on my English channel

I'm not gonna promise

that I'm gonna do that next year

because I probably won't

but thank you so much :D

Bye!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> 2016年ゴミアプリトップ10 Worst Apps Of 2016 - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

How To Turn Off Your Facebook Unwanted Notification Easily - Duration: 8:07.

Please Subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét