Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 4 2018

haha poor Kelly was a soccer fever she said

up take questions I said of their bailout

to me Legolas at that ever does that that's already too much other way

decided I'm handing of the society well as I like hey I'm not going buddy

because she I said I had a boozy very nice shirt

Ayodhya Rama Devi this all innocent

Vanessa psycho Mattias is it honey hey I'm not a hassle it's a solid

the manual

I'll give me 250 versus range sorry ghost attacked me the film was

livid with the bottom ok develop a solid edge with them

nothing handy ironic you got panel in her beauty I mean adored that they seem

to get it off the velvet Dickens ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

For more infomation >> হাসালে দোষ কি !! Hasale Dosh Ki !! Funny Video !!bangla new funny ideo2018 cover by Osthir media - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Final Video - Duration: 3:03.

so for my final video I wanted to do something a little different

I actually conducted an experiment I had a teacher at a school and his only goal

was to get people in class to yawn

So I took that experiment and made it into my final video

My friends had absolutely no idea what I was doing

I just kinda of kept yawning at them and was waiting to see what happened

Attempt number 1

*Yawns*

*Yawns*

Success!

Attempt number 2

*Yawns*

he almost threw that right to the guy yeah that what didn't work out so well

I don't know why I thought yawning during football would be a good idea so

my friends now are making Christmas cookies last weekend and they kept

filming them and they thought I was making a video on how to make Christmas

cookies little did they know

Let's see what happens

*Yawns*

Oh nice did you see all that fall

it took me a while before I got Marissa to yawn

*Yawns*

Success

*Yawns*

*Yawns*

easy peasy lemon squeezy

For my last participate in my little experiment

I tried to get my roommates boyfriend to yawn he's very tired and very

hungry so that was kind of funny

I have food in my mouth now so no

*Yawns*

his experiment was SuperDuper fun is really interesting to watch my

friends actually react to me yawning it was super super cool I didn't always work quite

how I planned but I mean they were obviously busy and distracted so it

wasn't gonna work 100% of the time but it was super fun and I'm really glad I

chose this as my final video I just want to give one last shout out to Cody

Marissa Michelle and Matthew for being little guinea pigs in my

experiment and I really hope that you try mess with your friends sometime

and see if you can get them to yawn it's kind of fun I'd recommend

For more infomation >> Final Video - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Reserve Bank of New Zealand (Monetary Policy) Amendment Bill - Second Reading - Video 12 - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Reserve Bank of New Zealand (Monetary Policy) Amendment Bill - Second Reading - Video 12 - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Employment Relations Amendment Bill - Committee Stage - Part 1 - Video 3 - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Employment Relations Amendment Bill - Committee Stage - Part 1 - Video 3 - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Reserve Bank of New Zealand (Monetary Policy) Amendment Bill - Second Reading - Video 13 - Duration: 9:39.

For more infomation >> Reserve Bank of New Zealand (Monetary Policy) Amendment Bill - Second Reading - Video 13 - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Reserve Bank of New Zealand (Monetary Policy) Amendment Bill - Second Reading - Video 15 - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Reserve Bank of New Zealand (Monetary Policy) Amendment Bill - Second Reading - Video 15 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Breakfast music playlist video: Morning Music - Modern Jazz Collection (For Sunday and Everyday) - Duration: 3:32:38.

Title: Breakfast music playlist video: Morning Music - Modern Jazz Collection (For Sunday and Everyday)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét