Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

I done made an lost money and I bought and sold thangs

I might change the game a little hit but me I won't change

Point blank like I'm trying to shoot a gun wit no range

And i keep tryin to tell you but you dont know what in sayin

I'm so high

I bet you probably faded and listening

Don't lie,

my rhymes are dope and how I be spittin ems so fly

I'm tryin to get your bitches attention

I got her hooked like a fish I reel her in with this pimpin

I'm like why, are people tryin to get in my business

I said that back in the day and today I don't feel no different

I'm not really consistent

half the time I'm belligerent

But the other half the time my work ethic is ridiculous

My penmanship is perfect

I'm scribbling these verses

Making songs and moving on not a million different versions

The drought is bout to come I ain't takin no rain

Buy low and sell high and hope the prices don't change

For more infomation >> "Won't Change" by Mike Pre & Shiesty (Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Workshop 101 - A Gogokid Brand Contributor Video - Duration: 12:42.

The workshops begin tomorrow

Are you excited? We took a little break from workshops

and now they are back. Teacher Janice from gogokid and I'm here to walk you through workshop 101

so that you feel prepared when they begin tomorrow.

So we had a round of workshops that took place in the fall

and then we took a little break for the holidays and a brand new

list of workshops was released in the weekly update.

If you didn't see the weekly update or maybe this weekly update came out before you were hired

I'll drop the link down in the description box below.

If you're a hired gogokid teacher you can sign into freshdesk and view the schedule and read all the details there.

So what is a workshop? A workshop is a professional development opportunity for you as a teacher.

It is free of charge. They last about an hour, a little under an hour.

This is an opportunity for you to go to a class with other teachers on the zoom platform and

be taken through a presentation on a topic relevant to your teaching.

So these presentations are live for a reason.

We want an opportunity for you to come and ask another teacher the things you have been wondering in the classroom.

We want you to be able to ask questions on that topic that you might be struggling with and have a

dialogue and share ideas with other teachers. A really great opportunity

provided by gogokid free of charge to you. All it costs you is your time.

So a workshop will be provided on a wide variety of topics.

You're having trouble with pacing, writing feedback, unsure about your first project class...

there is a workshop for that topic, just waiting for you. So check out that fresh desk schedule.

Who leads these workshops? Workshops are run by people called workshop coaches. So workshop coaches are people like me.

I am a workshop coach. So that means that there are topics that I am knowledgeable about.

That I will share a presentation about and be a resource to you during that

live time so that you can ask me questions to get personalized support and

you can learn from other teachers who are all interested in the same topic.

So a workshop coach is a teacher who has gone through a hiring process to share their credentials and their knowledge on the topic.

We've prepared a presentation that has been checked by the home office for accuracy.

So workshop coaches are teachers just like you.

They are native English speakers who are active in the classroom right now.

You have the opportunity to chat with them on this topic. Why would you want to attend a workshop?

You do not get paid to attend a workshop. It is on your unpaid time.

It benefits you in terms of your professional knowledge.

It makes you feel less alone as an online teacher to be in a zoom room with other

colleagues who are doing the same job.

It can be a little bit isolating to work at home sometimes. There are also

prizes so in the weekly update, in the freshdesk link,

you'll see some great prizes for this round for attending a workshop. You can gain credit points!

If you're a new teacher that hasn't yet reached that max credit score of 120,

coming to workshops will help you climb that credit score ladder a little bit faster as you wait for your bookings.

Maybe you're a veteran teacher and you just had a teacher IT or a

cancellation and you're trying to climb that credit score back up. Come to the workshops.

Let them help you take action towards moving your credit score back up. There are prizes beyond credit scores.

They are offering a TESOL course. A lot of chatter right now in the online ESL world about the importance of having a TESOL. certificate

I took the TESOL course provided by gogokid. It is in conjunction with Arizona State University. This is a legitimate TESOL certificate.

There are papers to write and

sample teaching and you get your certificate at the end. It can travel with you at gogokid

and in other employment opportunities.

It was a great opportunity and gogokid paid for me to take that TESOL course.

You can get a free TESOL course if you follow this structure and

attend the right number of workshops and are one of first people to claim that as a prize.

They're also giving away what's called a gogokid workshop certificate.

So this means when parents your profile they see your picture, they see your video,

they see the bio paragraph that you wrote about yourself. They see your lifestyle pictures.

They will also see this training certificate to show them that you are ALL IN. You have taken the professional development

opportunities that were given to you. This could help you with your bookings so that's a wonderful opportunity.

Sometimes when you're trying to market yourself and build your schedule

you feel like you've done everything you can and there's nothing else you can do and this workshop certificate is a new

additional thing that you can add to your profile. I am really excited to add that to my profile as soon as I can.

I'm a fully booked teacher, but it never hurts to have the strongest marketing package possible

so I definitely want that workshop training certificate and this round gogokid is also giving away sweatshirts!

Not this sweatshirt. This is not an official gogokid sweatshirt. I haven't seen them yet. They have not been released.

But if you want to be one of the teachers to get a very first copy of a gogokid

official sweatshirt, then you need to check that freshdesk link to see how you can achieve these prizes.

How do you claim your prize?

In freshdesk when you send a ticket,

there is a drop down menu and it is called workshop awards. When you have met the criteria...

Say you have been to 8 workshops.

You had your camera on, you changed your display name to your show name,

you took the quiz and the survey within 24 hours,

you did everything you needed to for those eight workshops in order to qualify.

You go to freshdesk and you send a ticket in the drop-down called workshop awards.

You tell them what prize you're cashing in on. You can do that after eight workshops.

You can do that after twelve. You can do it after twenty. You can do it after thirty two.

So I'm really excited about that and at the end of this video, I'm going to show you, down in the description box below,

I've provided a copy of the tracker that I use to keep track of my personal workshops.

It has a place where I can write down whose workshop I attended,

what the topic was, what date I went, I turned in the quiz and the survey in 24 hours,

I changed my display name to be my show name, and I kept my camera on the entire workshop.

So I keep this on my desk to remind me that

I'm doing what I need to do

and then when I get to eight or twelve or twenty or thirty two

it reminds me that I can turn in for a prize. I am working towards that prize at twenty workshops.

I really want that workshop training certificate and then I will go on to work for thirty two because I want my gogokid

official sweatshirt. So that is what I am personally doing about workshops. I went through the schedule,

I added as many to my Google Calendar as I could, and as I go through the workshops and attend them live

I will notate them on my personal tracking sheet. Great news!

We weren't sure if the workshops we took in the fall would count but They Do!

So go back to the old freshdesk schedule,

look at your google calendar, and see if you can remember which workshops you have already attended.

Reflect. Ask yourself:

Did I have my camera on? Did I change my zoom display name to be my show name? Did I turn in that quiz and survey within 24 hours?

If you did, start adding those to your free printable tracker.

Maybe you're closer to the prize you want then you even think you are.

Remember that user can get credit for taking the same workshop topic with two different presenters.

So if you want to come to my trial class workshop

and you also want to take the trial class workshop with Brett - you should!

You will get credit for taking both workshops and it is not the same PowerPoint presentation.

We do not share the same tips and info.

We both have our own personal tips that have been vetted by the home office on how you can teach an incredible trial class and

and convert lots of new students to gogokid.

How do you sign up for the workshop? To sign up for the workshop

You will go to the Zoom link provided in the freshdesk link.

So in that freshdesk post, it'll say if you want to attend my workshop on January 2nd

It will say the zoom link to do that.

So when it's time

you will click on the zoom link and you'll come right in. You don't have to sign up in advance and that may

bbe different from another company that you work for.

What I do is I take that zoom link and I put it on my Google Calendar event.

So in my Google Calendar, it says it's 7:30. You want to attend a workshop at 8:00.

I have that zoom link right in the description

of the event and I follow it and I go there when my google calendar tells me it's time.

so again

That is just my personal Teacher Janice how I do things. I'm tracking my workshops on this printable. I told you the prizes

I am personally trying to achieve and I told you how I track my workshop schedule in my Google Calendar

so that I have the link that I need to attend the workshop when it's time. Find a system that works well for you

but today before 2018 closes make a plan because the prizes are

incredible and you want to make sure that you get these workshops.

Each topic will be offered a few times

but really, I caution you look at that schedule today.

Write down your plan in your Google Calendar and how many of these you can get to so that you are actively working

through a thoughtful plan to get you as many of these as you possibly can. Some teachers have said they can't attend live.

So we try as workshop coaches to offer them on a variety of days at a variety of times.

We look at the attendance with certain dates and times to try to choose times that are working well for most teachers.

But if your schedule is not allowing you to attend a live session and you're really struggling with how to write feedback,

you can watch my mini workshop that's

pre-recorded about the feedback topic to get what you need right now to get back in the classroom tomorrow.

but

as soon as you can come to the full length workshop for the whole experience where you can live ask questions and

hear feedback and chatter from your colleagues.

That is the best possible experience and I just want to be really clear. Although we are really, really lucky

that gogokid is offering the recorded mini workshop versions, do know that those do not count towards your prizes.

So if you're hoping to go for the sweatshirt or the TESOL course or the credit score points or the workshop training

certificate you need to attend full workshops.

So these are bonus recorded mini session options for holding you over

until you can make it to the real workshop. But come to the real thing.

It'll be totally worth it. In the description box of this video

you're going to see (1) the freshdesk link to the

updated schedule - the current workshop schedule (2) the freshdesk link to the old schedule so you can see what workshops you've already

attended and make sure you're counting those in your count (3) and you'll also see

and if that is helpful for you

print it out and track your workshops for yourself. That is going to help me shoot for a big prize

because I can't keep track of 32 workshops in my mind. I'm going to need to write it down.

So if that printable is helpful to you, please enjoy.

I'm so glad you took the time to watch this video. I hope you had a wonderful winter vacation.

I have really enjoyed spending this week talking about our New Year holiday in my classroom.

I've been talking about the American New Year holiday and in just a few short weeks

it will be Chinese New Year and my students will be teaching me about their new year traditions.

We have such an amazing opportunity to connect with children on the other side of the earth and

we are helping them towards their goals and they are filling my bucket every day and sharing so much.

So keep those skills really sharp for 2019.

Work towards those prizes that gogokid is generously offering and I wish you a wonderful 2019.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét