Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

PhotoVideo

For more infomation >> রবো দুজনে শুটিং | Robo Dujone Shooting | Photo Video | Photograph | Music Video | Official - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

MY LAST VIDEO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ***ACTIVATE THE SUBTITLES*** - Duration: 10:44.

Before we start the video, I'd like to ask you to

please leave a comment and hit the LIKE button, because when you do these things

Youtube understands that my video is interesting, so

it starts showing my video to new people and therefore

you help me grow the channel, so before we start the video, hit the like button and leave a comment

You feel how soft this is?

It's so soft

it feels so good to touch

It's so smooth

Oh boy! Icould do this all day!

All day, up and down. My arm doesn't even get tired. Oh!

This feels great

This feels fantastic

I love it!

Please subscribe!

Thank you very much for everything and

now without any further ado, let's get started

Today we're going to talk about

Who is crying?

I am crying over here! Look!

I'm sorry, what's your name?

You've forgotten my name! My precious master!

I'm sorry! I've got so many students!

What's your name?

We've got the same name!

My name is Roger Coller

Oh yeah!

What a coincidence!

but your name is written diffferently, mine is R O D G E R - K O L L E R

and yours is R O G E R - C O L L E R

But anyway, it's an incredible coincidence, isn't it?

Oh My! Why are you crying again?

Because I can't spell!

alright! Now everybody knows it!

Yeah! I can't spell! The alphabet doesn't make sense to me!

Is that all? I can help you with that

Do you know the alphabet song?

Yes

Yes, "zi" in American English and "zed" in British English

But you know the alphabet then! Why are you crying?

I know the alphabet but only when I sing

and I can't be singing all the time

I can't memorise it in real life when I actually need to use it

Well, everybody knows the alphabet in English but most people don't realise it

but we use it on a daily basis

What do you mean?

We all use the alphabet in English on our daily routine

We know many acronyms in English

such as:

It's true! We use these acronyms every day

Alright, but I'm still sad becasue the alphabet doesn't make sense to me

Look at the letter "I" , for example:

it sounds so different depending on the word and it drives me crazy

For example, in the word "write"

the letter "i" really sounds as it sounds in the alphabet, "i" sounds like "ai"

but in the word "fit", the letter "i" doesn't sound like it is in the alphabet

it sounds like "ǝ"

Oh but that happens because of the magic E

Idon't know what the hell you're talking about!

Watch your language!!!!

Sorry! Sweet master!

I mean... I don't know what this magic E is...

ok

When an E is added to the end of a word, the E reaches backwards over the consonant to change the sound of

the vowel before it. Got it?

No, that sounds Greek to me

Basically when a word has an E in the end of it

This E is silent

Like...We say:

We don't say "waiteee"

So, we write this E in the end of "white"

but the last sound of this word is "t"

So, this E is magic

So, this E in the end of the words is useless

See? It doesn't make sense, since it doesn't make sounds

We should just remove it!!!

No, if we remove this magic E

in the end of the words

this word "WHITE" would become "WHIT"

Oh! So this E in the end of the word makes the previous vowel truly sound like it sounds in the alphabet

Yes, this E in the end of the word makes the previous vowel, in this case, the "I" really sound like it is in the alphabet

This rule doesn't really work 100% of the time, but

but it really helps a lot, so let's think of the vowels

Yes, exactly!

Oh yes! In "SLOPE", the "O" sounds like it is in the alphabet, because of the magic E

and there isn't a magic E in "SLOP"

So, the "O" sounds different from what it is in the alphabet

So

huge / hug

Oh Rodger, my sweet master...

You are huge! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What?

I mean...You are tall and strong! You are huge!

Oh yeah, that's true

I am huge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Another thing I don't understand is why in words such as:

We write them with a K... But the K is silent!

Yes, well observed...

Every time you see a K and an N together

The K is silent

like in KNOT

There are many other silent letters. I'll make a video about that in the future

So, the letter K is only silent when it's next to the letter N

Well, it doesn't make any sense to me, I think we should just remove the letter K from them

No, but

The letter K is garbage!!!

It's indeed useless

Why does the letter K even exist?

The letter K has the "kuh" sound

but we already have another letter that has that sound

The letter C

So, why should we have the letter K when we already have the letter C?

Do we really need two letters that have the exact same sound?

Yeah, but the letter C can have two sounds

The "kuh" sound as in "COME"...

and as in "COW"

Yes

But the "ss" sound as in "cement"

So, it's even worse than what I thought

So, ok...We need the letter K

for the "kuh" sound

but it means that we don't need the letter C then

Why not?

because the letter K only and always makes one sound. The "kuh" sound

but the letter C makes two sounds

"kuh" as in "COMPUTER" and "ss" as in "CEMETERY"

But we already have the letter K for the "kuh" sound

and we already have the letter S for the "ss" sound

Why do we need the letter C then?

It's taken the job of two other letters that already exist

It only makes things more complicated, mate. It doesn't add up to me

It shouldn't be "DECIDE" with a C but with an S

Like this:

And "cat" shouldn't be written like this:

but like this: (with a k)

That's nonsense. I'm going to...

No! It makes sense to me

The letter C is clearly a little bastard

The letter K only makes one sound, the "kuh" sound

and the letter S only and always makes one sound. The "ss" sound...

but the letter C is clearly a little bastard!!!

because it may have two sounds

and because of it I'm never sure when I need to spell something

whether it's with a K or with an S or with a C

I say we should blame it on the C, otherwise I'd always be sure that when I heard the "kuh" sound

the word would be with a K

and when I heard the "ss" sound, the word would be with an S

but because of this damn C I never know...Little bastard!

alright, good point but

Ok, then you just don't like the letter C

It's not a big deal

Is there another letter that you don't like?

The letter X is useless as well

it needs to be thrown away as well

because it makes the "ks" sound

but we already have the K and the S that when put together, they make the "ks" sound

So, why do we need the letter X?

We already have the K and the S

We shouldn't write "box" like that:

with an X, we should write it with a K and with an S in the end of it

so every time I heard the sound "ks"

we would now for sure that it would be written with a k and with an s and not with an x

X is another piece of ##%#%#%#%#

Yeah, but the letter X doesn't always make the "ks" sound

Sometimes it makes the"zz" sound

such as in:

See? X steals the function of the k and s together and it also steals the function of the z

These words should be written with a Z and not with an X

X is useless

But you like X-MEN, don't you?

Yes, it's my favourite group of heroes, actually!

But why are they called the XMEN? What does this X stand for?

They are called XMEN because of the Professor Charles Xavier

This X was taken from Xavier

So, you are Rodger Koller and your group of heroes would be caled the K-MEN

because KOLLERstarts with a K

Yes

My last name is similar to yours but

it's written with a C

My name is Roger Coller

So my group of heroes would be the C-MEN

Imagine the movie: THE C-MEN

OH! That's not a good name!

Please click the big red button to subscribe

It really helps me when you do that

And click the bell to allow notifications so you'll never miss new videos

Thank you very much

Please. leave your LIKE and a comment

Subscribe and receive the PDF files for my free English Course (read the description)

For more infomation >> MY LAST VIDEO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ***ACTIVATE THE SUBTITLES*** - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

রুবাইয়া সখ | Model and Actress | Rubaiya Shokh | Photo Video | Photograph | Film Star |Media Biodata - Duration: 1:51.

PhotoVideo

For more infomation >> রুবাইয়া সখ | Model and Actress | Rubaiya Shokh | Photo Video | Photograph | Film Star |Media Biodata - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

⚡Cells, Tissues, Organs and Organ Systems - Biology - Science - Succeed Lightning Video⚡ - Duration: 0:52.

SucceedSchool.com, learn to succeed. Cells, Tissues, Organs and Organ Systems

Cells are the basic building blocks of larger organisms. When a group of similar

cells such as muscle cells all become working together we call that a tissue,

for example muscle tissue. When groups of tissues all work together to perform a

function we call that an organ, for example the heart is an organ made from

muscle tissues. The stomach is an organ made from various different tissues, such

as glandular tissues which produce digestive acid and enzymes, and muscle

tissues around it which allow it to contract and churn our food, and the

epithelial tissues wrapped around that which hold it all together. When a group

of organs with related jobs all work together we call it an organ system, such

as the digestive system. For a more detailed description of Cells, Tissues,

Organs and Organ Systems please check this video. To learn about The Digestive

System in more detail please check this video, and click here to subscribe.

For more infomation >> ⚡Cells, Tissues, Organs and Organ Systems - Biology - Science - Succeed Lightning Video⚡ - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Dylan Wang..Tencent video Entertainment SUB - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Dylan Wang..Tencent video Entertainment SUB - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ed Sheeran - Photograph | The Cakemaker - Tim Kalkhof & Roy Miller (Music Video) [Gay Themed] - Duration: 5:54.

- Hello, - Hello.

I'm Looking for Oren. Is He here?

- Oren was Killed...

He wanted to move there to Berlin he had someone there

and he told me and he wanted to leave me and he died here and go to Berlin and

make a new life and I didn't want him to stay here so I asked him to go and he

went to get a room in the hotel

and then another car him and his way there

loving can hurt loving can hurt sometimes but it's the only thing that I

know when it gets hard you know it can get hard sometimes it is the only thing

makes us feel alive we keep this love in a photograph we made these memories for

ourselves where our eyes are never closing hearts are never broken times

forever frozen still so you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

holdin me closer til our eyes me you won't ever be

wait for me to come home

loving can heal

loving can mend your soul

and it's the only thing that I I swear it will get easier

every piece here with us

cutest

maybe's members for ourselves where our eyes

cards whenever times forever

so you can keep

we need

inside these pain which is

you go

I should

so

okay

I'll remember how you kissed me under the lamppost back on 6th Street hearing

you whisper through the phone wait for me to come home

you

For more infomation >> Ed Sheeran - Photograph | The Cakemaker - Tim Kalkhof & Roy Miller (Music Video) [Gay Themed] - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Morgen ist Silvester! || Vorfreude Video - Mustiflo - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Morgen ist Silvester! || Vorfreude Video - Mustiflo - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH Amanda Nunes Knockout Cris Cyborg (VIDEO) At UFC 232 | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:39.

WATCH Amanda Nunes Knockout Cris Cyborg (VIDEO) At UFC 232 | Heavy.com

Amanda Nunes shocked the world on Saturday at UFC 232.

She scored a 51-second KO over Cris Cyborg, the most-feared and intimidating fighter in women's MMA history.

It took just 51 seconds for Nunes to land a succession of power shots that left Cyborg dazed.

Cyborg is not accustomed to being hit hard with shots.

When she was dazed, she showed no defensive instincts.

Instead, she simply pushed forward throwing shots, while never putting her hands up to block the punches.

The final blow left Cyborg lying face first on the canvas.

The arena…and my living room exploded.

It was one of the more shocking victories in recent UFC history.

Cyborg had run roughshod over 20 consecutive opponents and hadn't been challenged seriously since her debut.

Cyborg was also in her own division and Nunes came up 10 pounds to challenge for the title.

Perhaps we shouldn't have been surprised.

Nunes does own a 43-second KO win over Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate and two victories over Valentina Shevchenko.

That gives her wins over both of the sport's greatest females in history.

In my opinion, that makes Nunes the best ever.

It's not just the fact that Nunes beat Rousey and now Cyborg, it's the way she's done it.

Dispatching both legends in the first round with massive KOs is a special feat.

Also, becoming the third fighter in UFC history to hold titles in two divisions, and the first female helps solidify her claim as the GOAT.

After the bout, Nunes said, "Dana White, you have to put me in the Hall of Fame now." Well, I think that was a foregone conclusion even before Saturday night's stunning victory.

After toppling Cyborg, the UFC may as well induct her tomorrow without even waiting for her to walk away from the sport.

While many fighters, past and present, chimed in with talk about Nunes' victory.

Rousey was mum on Twitter.

She has worked to distance herself from UFC discussions in the public, but having lost to Nunes and feuded with Cyborg, there's an obvious connection.

The win has now won eight fights in a row.

If you look at the list of names that have fallen at the Lioness' feet, you get a greater appreciation for her greatness.

Nunes has even defeated two WWE champions:.

Cyborg. Raquel Pennington.

Shevchenko. Rousey.

Shevchenko. Sara McMann. Shayna Baszler.

That's like a who's who of female combat sports fighters, and it's hard to see her reign coming to an end anytime soon.

Per UFC President, an immediate rematch with Cyborg may not be in the cards.

The featherweight division is already thin, and Nunes came up to 145 pounds because she'd already cleaned out the 135-pound weight class.

As long as she doesn't sit idle for too long, she might be the champion of both divisions for a long while.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét