Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hello~

IZ*ONE, all 12 of us,

will turn into princesses

and film vcr today

Do you know who I turned into?~

Please guess~

I've never dressed like a princess

but here I am wearing a princess dress

What do I have to do to look like a princess?

Ye Na Blanchett looking pretty

Today~

I'm Rapunzel!

How does

my hair look?~

Well

Umm~

I want

to wear

Nako's dress?

Yeah!

Cute

You look really look like a princess!

Really?

I'm Tinker Bell

How do I look?

Okay?

Sakura is

not a princess(?)

She looks

more like a baby?

Next is Sakura Garland's turn!

Elsa Lee is waiting for her turn

Hello I'm Elsa Lee

I think Chae Won's concept

suits her the best

She'll be wearing a big hat

but you know how her head is so small

It felt like her head almost disappeared

She looked so pretty though~

I'm Mary Poppins,

a young nanny descended from the sky

I'll be back in the sky soon~

This looks tickly, nanny~

Hey~ hey~

It was like this on purpose

Excuse me stop it

Today's concept is princess

Ta-da~

I'm Cinderella

3 Princesses' turn to shoot

Hussey Kwon is making fun of her

We're Pride An and Prejudice LeePride An Prejudice Lee

Pride An Prejudice Lee

We're well known for having puffy face

Hey! You're not!

She slept whenever she could

But we really can't sleep in the car

I couldn't sleep even for 5 minutes

So sometimes she dozes off

like this

then I'm like

We were like this in the car

We both have to wake up

We both have to wake up, we shouldn't sleep

We shouldn't sleep, we're the Puffys

Puffys

Please call us the Puffys

Puffys lol

Anyways so we're here

to film vcr for MAMA

Each of us dressed up as our own character

I'm Mary Poppins

Have you ever seen the movie?

No (shaking her head)

What kind of personality do you think Mary Poppins has?

Well~ I heard she's like an angel

Oh really~?

I guess you're a red angel

Then try to talk like Mary Poppins

Well~

Where is she from?

Don't know lol

Where is she from?

She's asking difficult questions lol

Since you're Elsa

show us your magic, Elsa

Frozen magic!

Eyes shaking…lol

Please sing 'Let It Go' for me

I kept singing that song over and over

like forever!

Three! Two! One!

Please get the right tone~

Three! Two! One!

Let it go~ Can I sing in low notes?

And for me

What did you say about yourself?

What are you?

From 'Pride and Prejudice'

Pride An, Pride An!

She hasn't read the book!

Which one are you?

I'm

Be honest with us, you've never read the book, right?

I'm Prejudice from 'Pride and Prejudice'

I think you're going the wrong way

Last but not least, time to film all 12 princesses at once!

IZ*ONE looking very pretty

That's a wrap!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét