Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

hey everybody and welcome back to the last video of 2018

so I had this dream to create a YouTube channel about my passion for content

creation four and a half months ago I started with this channel in English not

my native language as I'm from Greece and this was something that seemed so

hard the beginning and to be honest it's still hard but I enjoy so much this challenge

I started creating my first tutorials and what I enjoyed the most through the

process was the comments that I receive from you it's so great to see that the

help other creators or sharing your tips whenever you post a new video also it's

so rad to receive messages from people in your social media networks telling

you that you helped them with your videos and lastly it's so unique making

new friends through this community and having a blast doing what you love you

give me strength to continue I still have a big road ahead but thinking that

over 800 people have already subscribed to my channel waiting for my new uploads

and waiting to learn something from my videos is so awesome my goal for 2019 is

to continue creating new videos every week and finish that 100 videos

something the same day next year the Conan of both tutorials is going to

come get reviews more few making tips and a new blog style series that I keep

it for you as a surprise this video isn't so much of a tutorial

or giving away lots and presents it's more just my gratitude and reflecting

back on the year that changed the way I create by bringing back my love of

reading videos capturing photos and composing music I want to say a big

thank you to each every one of you that you have supported

me and sold me your love you should know that you are my biggest

reward for this new adventure of mine here is to 2019

For more infomation >> The Last Video of 2018 - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Munkadal - Working song (Official Music Video) [Eng. sub.] - Duration: 3:01.

I give up my principles,

I give up my friends.

I stop everything,

if I can get a job.

I will even work at nights,

I will work on Sundays,

Twelve hours if it is needed.

Don't pay overtime.

I never strike,

who rebels is stupid.

He loses everything,

his miserable life.

But I will be loyal.

I believe in this system

and if I work hard enough,

the doctors will keep me alive.

I will maybe get pension,

after 50 years.

If I live that long,

it will be enough for bread!

But now I need the minimal wage,

which you pay for my life,

because I have to work like this,

in the morning the factory wants me back!

For more infomation >> Munkadal - Working song (Official Music Video) [Eng. sub.] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Full 2019 Ant Room Tour & Update Video - Duration: 9:44.

Greetings, guys!

Welcome to the Antiverse, and this extra bonus, full Ant Room Tour and update video, to ring

in the new year of 2019!

Who else is excited to see what the up coming year has in store?

I know I am, and I am positive there will be a tonne of new and epic stories to tell

this year here in the Antiverse.

Now, AC Family, I wanted to include this extra flash video for the week, in addition to our

regularly scheduled upload, to take you all on a quick tour of my entire Ant Room, as

well as have a look at all my critters and pets previously featured on this channel.

I've been looking forward to doing a complete flash update like this before the end of the

year so that we could all be on the same page for the up coming videos in 2019.

So, let's start with the Plataeus of Gaia, home to our trapjaw ants known as the Jawbreakers.

This colony has doubled in size since we last saw them and is currently one of the Ant Room's

most successful intermediate colonies.

It will soon, this year, join the ranks of the Fire Nation, the Golden Empire, and Dark

Knights in explosive numbers.

Moving on to El Dragon Towers housing our Polyrhachis ants known as the Platinum Dragons.

Last week's video featured this colony, so be sure to check that video out after watching

this video.

Guys, in short, the mites are back, but the ants are doing well, so I'm not concerned.

I explain why more in depth in last week's video.

Moving on to the Dark Knights, our massive self-perpetuating supercolony of black crazy

ants.

They're doing well as usual, and as usual, they're the least problematic colony of all

my ants, so sadly they happen to be the least featured colony on the channel.

But though you might not hear from them much, just know they are doing great as usual, and

just love their sugar water test tubes and roaches.

Each day does not change for them at all!

They are the perfect ant colony to keep as pets.

Moving on to Avista, our open concept ant kingdom home to our Big-headed ants, the Bobbleheads.

They are also doing amazing, perhaps twice the size since we last saw them.

They eat lots, and are still seen farming mealybugs for their honeydew.

They will be needing another island expansion very soon.

Next up, we have the famous Hacienda Del Dorado, kingdom to the Golden Empire, our massive

super colony of yellow crazy ants.

They are also doing extremely well as usual, in their newly renovated terrarium, as are

the new shrimp and rasbora fish now living the Golden Springs, their water installation.

Moving along, as you may have seen in last week's video, the carpenter ants, now called

the Lumberjacks, living in this Hybrid Nest are doing extremely well with lots of new

worker ants and young.

But many of you asked about the free-roaming ants.

Well, they've surprisingly moved out and I'm not too sure where they'd gone!

I suspect they moved into one of the Chambers of Sudan as I had seen some workers inside

one of the Chambers of Sudan, but I'm not sure.

I did however spot a nuptial flight happening this week of the same species as the free-roaming

ants, which concerns me, but we'll have to see if anything comes of that!

The resident spider living over the Hacienda Del Dorado was having a feast that night,

though.

Speaking of the Chambers of Sudan and the rhino beetle larvae which were supposed to

emerge by Christmas time, have been nowhere in sight, no sign of adult beetles at all.

I'm quite worried but perhaps they're still developing.

Should I open one and check?

Moving on to the Palace of Mounds, kingdom to our colony of termites, I haven't checked

on them but I believe they are still growing in numbers underground and I do still see

their structures sprouting up here and there.

Unlike ants, it's hard to see them unless I literally go in and tear apart their structures,

which I am reluctant to do.

I'm ok to just know they're in there.

Moving along to the Shire, home to our Diacamma, Asian bullet ants, known as the Black Panthers,

the only thing to report here is that I am seeing less worker ants emerging now.

I've changed nothing about their care and they have been doing quite well, but seemingly

out of nowhere they've decreased in population.

I also don't see male ants flying around anymore, like I used to.

This colony runs on a gamergate system where there is no queen but instead a pregnant worker

ant who lays all the eggs.

I wonder if that gamergate died and the colony needed an outside unrelated male to keep the

colony going.

I'm not going to panic just yet, and I'll have to explore that in an up coming video.

As for the carpenter ants that I thought had disappeared but discovered were still around

living in the Grove, they are still growing underground and I've spotted them emerging

to feed on roaches.

Next up, the new goddess of the Antiverse, our gorgeous greenbottle blue tarantula living

in the arid shrine known as the Arachno Sanctorium.

Well, AC Family, I'm happy to announce that her official name as per last week's voting,

is now Azula.

Goddess Azula, as we saw in last week's video is doing well, despite the faulty shed she

had where the top of her carapace failed to come off with the rest of her exoskeleton.

Her web lair has thickened and continues to grow in complexity and structure every day.

As for the Selva de Fuego, as you saw in this week's video, the Fire Nation is doing well,

and as you may have seen in last week's video, the river is also doing well.

We've cleaned it up of a blue green algae problem using shrimp and snails, which have

started to breed inside the river.

Check out that cute baby elephant snail!

And this baby shrimp.

Other snails have also begun to appear in the river probably coming in from the java

moss introduced in last week's video.

Also, turns out the stowaway fry that snuck in with the java moss, grew up to be a juvenile

female guppy.

Cute right?

Next up, we have our pseudo-cannibalistic, blood-sucking dracula ants living in the Blood

Towers.

This colony has done extremely well and have been increasing in numbers, eating lots, and

rearing a growing brood pile within the privacy of their underground chambers within the Ant

Towers that make up their kingdom.

This is another colony I am confident will be needing more space soon due to their booming

population growth.

They are indeed among my favourite of ant kingdoms of the ant room.

Moving on now to Olympus, home to one of the most impressive ant colonies in the Ant Room,

the Titans.

They are still as big a colony as ever, and eat as much if not more than their neighbours,

the Fire Nation.

If there was another colony that I think could take on a whole chicken head, it would have

definitely been this super colony of marauder ants!

Surprisingly, however, they have completely killed and cleared the entire territories

of all plants.

I suspect their underground chambers have made it impossible for the plants to thrive.

I will have to find more much-hardier plants to stock these lands with.

I look forward to peeking in on their subterranean chambers in a future video.

As for Roachella, my colony of feeder roaches.

They are still going strong, and due to the more natural setup, I've had a nice place

to compost most of my fruit peelings and such, as well as feed a continually growing, gut-loaded

roach colony which only needs restocking every three months.

Moving down to Axolotland, the axolotls are doing great and have surprisingly put on weight!

They eat a lot.

I love looking at their bushy gills!

My fish tank is healthy and strong, as normal, my green tree python Valentino is doing great

as usual, and finally my African Grey parrot, Ligaya, my pet dragon is also doing great!

She's talking more and more, is fully weaned with an enormous appetite, and makes quite

a mess!

Haha!

She comes with me for daily walks outside, and she appears regularly in my daily vlogs

on my vlogging channel.

Feel free to visit and subsscribe to my daily vlogs here!

And that, AC Family, is a complete update on all the critters of the Antiverse, and

beyond, under my care.

I do expect to expand this menagerie of animals in 2019, and actually purchased a farm property

this year, on which I will be building my first house, and you better believe we have

some epic plans for the new Ant Room and space for animals.

My team of care takers for all the critters will also be expanding, just so I ensure that

every animal and critter under my care lives the best life they possibly can.

We'll see what the up coming year has in store for us all!

So don't forget to hit that SUBSCRIBE button to join the AC Family and follow the epic

lives of all these creatures we love and cherish.

I appreciate all the love and support you guys show with every video I upload.

It means a lot to me and I take none of you for granted.

Happy New Year 2019, AC Family!

It's ant love forever.

Oh and by the way, here's another hidden video!

For more infomation >> Full 2019 Ant Room Tour & Update Video - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

Video: The Best of 2018 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Video: The Best of 2018 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2019 Whatsapp Status Video, Shayari, Quotes, Wishes, image, countdown, song - Duration: 1:16.

Happy New Year 2019 Whatsapp Status Video, Shayari, Quotes, Wishes, image, countdown, song

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2019 Whatsapp Status Video, Shayari, Quotes, Wishes, image, countdown, song - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Monday Morning Video Forecast 12/31/18 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Monday Morning Video Forecast 12/31/18 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Best TIkTok Funny Video Compilation - 2018 - Duration: 4:10.

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

✔If you Love It, Please Free SUBSCRIBE✔

For more infomation >> Best TIkTok Funny Video Compilation - 2018 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea latest news Chelsea fan compile an interesting video of Mateo Kovacic's displays in December - Duration: 5:00.

Say what you like about Chelsea this season, but their midfield is stacked with quality

David Luiz is still worrying some of the nervier supporters at Stamford Bridge in defence and Alvaro Morata certainly isn't the prolific goalscorer Chelsea need, but they're unstoppable in between

First things first, they have N'Golo Kante patrolling the defensive areas of the pitch and although he's been deployed differently under Maurizio Sarri, he remains one of the world's best at his job

Then there's Jorginho who has helped the Blues to embrace the club's new brand of football and has been a passing machine, breaking his very own Premier League record at the weekend

The final midfield spot is unquestionably the most debated, however, with three in-form players all scrambling for that remaining position in the starting XI

Ross Barkley is one of the contenders, having enjoyed an unexpectedly impressive start to the season after choosing a move to west London back in January

Up next is Ruben Loftus-Cheek who has won the hearts and minds of supporters with his rise from the academy, scoring six goals in 15 appearances this season

In spite of their efforts, however, it's Real Madrid loanee Mateo Kovacic who remains the favourite of Sarri and he has already been deployed on 24 occasions across the 2018-19 campaign

Although undoubtedly technically gifted, Kovacic has often proved a divisive figure amongst Chelsea fans and popular opinion of him can shift from game to game

Yet, just as debate about his position reached fever pitch, his performances saw an impressive upturn and December has been something of a watershed moment for the Croatian

So it's only fitting that YouTuber user and Chelsea fan 'CFC videos' has strived to get the message out, compiling a compilation titled: 'Mateo Kovacic did all this in one month

An apt title for a superb set of highlights - check out the video down below: One of the most underrated players in the Premier League, there's no doubt it

The only thing missing from his game is the goals that graced his time with Inter Milan, but almost every other aspect of his performances have been superb in recent weeks

It's credit to Kovacic that he has been able to maintain his spot in the starting XI despite brilliant form from Loftus-Cheek and Barkley since the summer

And it really makes Chelsea fans wonder: should they sign Kovacic on a permanent basis next year? The player himself is certainly open to the idea, remarking in last week: "I think it [leaving Real Madrid] was the most important thing I did for now in my career

For now, I am happy here.The city is amazing, the club is one of the best in the world, and my team-mates are great

I need to respect my previous club, Real Madrid." Do you think Chelsea should sign Kovacic permanently? Have your say in the comments section below

Get Chelsea latest news updates directly to your inbox Subscribe Thank you for subscribing

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét