Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Inside a constrained reality, while I struggle to breathe

Every day I'm unable to run away

While I'm trying to find where I belong, I came across an intersection

Then with a little step, I go forward...

Is it possible for someone to exceed their own expectations?

I touched you just to make sure

I want to succeed, but even if I fail

In order to become useful

I must keep living, to become helpful

The night doesn't go away, doesn't go away

Just because you say "Good night"

Since the morning light (this light) leads us

Even with all the doubts and insecurities, hold my hand

And close your eyes - To See the future

For more infomation >> "To see the future" A Music Video by LLENN starring Tomori Kusunoki Cover [31 Dec 2018 Special] - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB]🔥When the music video doesn't match the song 🔥KOREAN REACTION🔥!!!! - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB]🔥When the music video doesn't match the song 🔥KOREAN REACTION🔥!!!! - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2019 Whatsapp Status Video, Shayari, Quotes, Wishes, image, countdown, song - Duration: 1:15.

Happy New Year 2019 Whatsapp Status Video, Shayari, Quotes, Wishes, image, countdown, song

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2019 Whatsapp Status Video, Shayari, Quotes, Wishes, image, countdown, song - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Shinchan official parody|EP.01|Today We Will Play Fortnite|Funny Video|2019|Desi Shin Chan - Duration: 0:43.

Today I Will Play Fortnite

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Subtitle

Music

Outro

Outro

For more infomation >> Shinchan official parody|EP.01|Today We Will Play Fortnite|Funny Video|2019|Desi Shin Chan - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

How To Stay Motivated in 2019 (WATCH THIS VIDEO) - Duration: 16:48.

Lynette Hoyle: What's up you guys?

Welcome back to my channel.

I did it again, guys.

I failed at vlogmas.

I have a good reason, though.

I got really sick.

Sunday the week before Christmas, I got super-duper sick.

I was sick for like eight days.

That is why I did not finish vlogmas.

I am super sorry.

I feel like every year I say I'm going to finish it, and then I just don't.

I'm really, really sorry.

Lynette Hoyle: But to make it up to you guys, I'm going to leave here, after I'm done talking,

a video from my Balance and Thrive group program.

It's one of my favorite videos of all time.

It's actually video content from a Facebook live and an Instagram live that I did, but

it's one of my favorite videos ever.

I created this video to help people who struggle with motivation, who feel like their lack

of motivation is what stops them from getting anything done, and who just in general feel

like motivation is a big struggle for them, which is like most people.

That's probably the number one complaint of my fitness clients is that they don't have

enough motivation to do what they want to do.

So, it's about to be 2019.

It's about to be a new year.

I wanted to give you guys this video to just help inspire you and get you excited for 2019

in setting your goals.

And if you wait all the way until the end of the video, I have a little surprise for

you guys, something that I've been working on and I'm super excited to launch.

And yes, let's just go right into the video.

Lynette Hoyle: I'm going to be talking about today is motivation.

Think a lot of times we think that motivation is like this otherworldly power that some

people possess and other people don't possess, or that we must spend all of our time trying

to capture it, and find motivation, and keep motivation when I really feel like it doesn't

work like that.

I get the question all the time, how do I stay motivated or what do I do when I'm unmotivated?

How do I get motivated?

One thing I definitely want to point out is that motivation is basically an emotion, right?

It's basically an emotion.

Sometimes we feel it and sometimes we don't, just like sometimes we feel angry and sometimes

we feel sad.

It's just basically a feeling.

Motivation, it's unreliable.

It's just a feeling.

It's going to come and go.

Much like other feelings.

Lynette Hoyle: I definitely think that the way that we think about motivation needs to

change.

The truth here is, is that if you're waiting for motivation to hit you before you do anything

that you want to do, you're probably going to be waiting a very long time.

If you're saying, "I can't do something because until I'm motivated," you may never do that

thing because you may never be motivated to do that thing.

So what I'm saying here is you can't rely on it.

You can't say, "I'm only going to do X, Y, and Z when I'm motivated, or I have to wait

until he motivated to go to the gym."

First of all, that's not true.

But also, if you're doing that, it's going to take forever for you to do anything that

you say that you really want to do.

Lynette Hoyle: And also, I should say that if you only put in effort to something, if

you only go to the gym when you're motivated, if you only stick to your diet when you're

motivated, you're going to not really get a good result.

You're going to have very iffy results.

You're going to have a very mixed bag of results.

You're never going to accomplish anything great unless you happen to be motivated every

step of the way there.

But, what are the odds of that?

Very, very, very slim.

Lynette Hoyle: The reason that most people don't have great success with weight loss

goals and fitness goals is because we're relying on motivation.

We're thinking, "I have to wait until I'm motivated," or, "Oh no.

I don't have motivation.

What's wrong?

Something's wrong.

I have to get motivated in order to do X, Y, and Z."

When we do that, we're waiting on something that's just not going to come very easily,

so be prepared for motivation to fail you.

If you're starting a new fitness plan, if you're a building a new business, if you're

super motivated and inspired right now to be doing something new and amazing, just understand

that that motivation is going to leave you.

It is going to leave you hard, and you don't know anyone, and you don't know why, and you

can't just call it up and make come back because it just doesn't work like that.

It's a feeling.

It's a fleeting feeling.

But knowing that is kind of power, right?

Like knowing, okay, motivation's going to come and go so when it leaves and I'm feeling

unmotivated, you're not taken by surprise, right?

Like you don't feel shocked that this is happening to you.

Lynette Hoyle: My advice to you is to have a plan for when motivation fails.

Have a plan for when you have something you know you need to do and you're not feeling

motivated to do it, right?

You know you need to go to the gym four days a week or five days this week.

You know you need to stIck to your diet every day this week to get a certain result.

Know ahead of time that you are going to be unmotivated to do a good amount of that.

Just know that.

Know that that's okay.

That's normal.

The lack of motivation does not mean that you can't still do what you want to do.

Lynette Hoyle: You don't require motivation to do something hard, it just makes that hard

thing easier, right?

It just makes it easier to go to the gym when you're motivated, but motivation's not the

gas in your car that takes you to the gym.

No.

You can go to the gym unmotivated.

It's harder, it's annoying, but you can still do it.

So, reframe your mind about the hard tasks in front of you, whether that's working out,

whether that's getting to the gym X amount of times per week, whether that's eating right,

and understand that thank God for the time that you're motivated because it makes those

tasks easier, but the lack of motivation does not make them impossible.

Lynette Hoyle: This is kind of where you have to decide within yourself.

This is something that's important to me, so no matter what, I'm going to put my best

effort into this.

I'm going to show up.

I'm going to keep pushing past feelings of discomfort because anything amazing is going

to eventually be uncomfortable, right?

Anything that you want to do that's amazing, like amazing stuff is hard.

If it was easy, it wouldn't be amazing.

Everybody would be doing it, so it would no longer be impressive, right?

Lynette Hoyle: Like I said, be prepared for motivation to fail you, and by that I mean

have a plan.

Have a plan of action of what you're going to do when you don't feel motivated, because

the truth is you're rarely going to feel like doing it.

The hard stuff that's a part of your goal, you're rarely going to feel lIke doing the

hard stuff.

You're rarely going to feel like sticking on your diet plan.

You're rarely going to feel like going to the gym.

You're rarely get a feel like most of these things, right?

Lynette Hoyle: I would venture to say that that's probably the reason most diet plans

don't work out because we start a diet plan or fitness plan when?

When we're motivated, right?

When we're like, "I just saw somebody who was super in shape, but I want to be in shape

like them," or we're at the gym, and we have a good workout, and we're like, "You know

what?

I'm going to get back on track.

I'm going to do awesome things.

I'm going to do X, Y, Z."

We make these decisions out of these inspirational feelings, these inspirational motivation and

we just assume, "I'm going to feel like this forever.

I'm going to ... This is going to be so easy.

I'm so excited.

I'm so jacked to do this, whatever thing that I want to be doing."

But if you go into your situation thinking that way, feeling like I am going to be motivated

this whole time and that's how this is going to work out, you're going to fail, and that's

probably why you have failed every single dieting attempt that you failed in the past.

Lynette Hoyle: Think back to every fitness plan, or every workout plan, whatever, whatever,

anything that you've decided to that requires work and effort on a daily basis.

Why did you fail?

Most of the time we lose motivation, so we stop showing up because we assume, even if

it's on a subconscious level, that if I'm not feeling motivated to go to the gym, then

I can't go to the gym because I don't want to go to the gym.

So, we're just waiting like as if we are victim of lack of motivation, waiting for motivation

to show up, thinking, "How do I get motivated?"

That's the question that irritates me.

People ask me, "How do I get motivated?" and I'm like, "I mean it doesn't really matter

if you're motivated.

You can still do this without motivation.

You can still do hard things about motivation if you decide ahead of time this is what I'm

going to do, whether it's easy or hard.

I'm just going to stick to a plan."

Lynette Hoyle: And I don't mean to be so callous as if to pretend like lack of motivation is

easy to work through.

Obviously it's not easy to work through, and that's why we all fall off our diet plans

and our workout plans.

But again, knowing that ahead of time, knowledge is power.

Knowing ahead of time this is eventually going to get hard and having a plan for that, that

is going to help you get past those times where the motivation is light and you feel

like this is not fun anymore.

I'm not excited by this.

I don't have the energy for this, whatever.

Lynette Hoyle: This is something that I say all the time that you have to focus on discipline

rather than motivation.

If you're constantly focused on, "How do I get motivation?

Where can I find motivation?

Can I buy it at the store?

Where can I find it?

I need motivation.

I can't do anything without motivation," you're going to be a mess.

You're never going to follow through on anything because you're going to feel like you're a

victim to lack of motivation and that you can't do anything without motivation, which

just isn't true.

Lynette Hoyle: So much can be done with discipline, if you focus on discipline.

And discipline, if that's just like a weird word to you, it's basically it's just habitual

things that you do that bring you to a desired result.

If you're disciplined about going to the gym, you do it every single day.

I have been so consistent with the gym over time that I have made it a discipline to work

out.

I will work out, whether I feel like it or not, because it's become a discipline.

I no longer require motivation in order to work out because I have disciplined myself

to work out regardless of how I feel, so it always happens.

I don't have to rely on motivation.

I don't have to wait until I feel motivated to go to the gym.

I just go.

Lynette Hoyle: Once you get used to being disciplined, once you get used to having discipline

in an area of your life, it really does kind of carry you through almost lIke motivation

does, right?

You know, you get disciplined in showing up to work on time every day.

Maybe the first few times you had to wake up early for work you were like, "Oh my gosh.

This is terrible.

I hate it."

You keep doing it every day.

You're disciplining yourself to get up early in time for work.

Eventually, it's just like it's no longer a, "Oh, this is miserable.

Oh, this is hard."

It's really just this is what I do.

This is part of my life.

This is a part of what I do on a daily basis, and so the emotions kind of go away from that

situation.

Lynette Hoyle: That's kind of how it is for me.

Just using myself as an example, that's how it is for me at the gym.

I don't even really run myself through the emotions of, "Do I want to work out?

Well, I don't really feel like it right now.

I'm not feeling motivated.

Dang it.

I have to wait till I'm feeling motivated."

Those don't even really run through my head anymore because I've gotten into the discipline

of working out, and you can do that, too.

You really can do this with any area of your life.

Lynette Hoyle: So when you see people who are extremely successful, either in business,

or in their bodies, in fitness, whatever, it's not because they're any more motivated

than you.

It has nothing to do with motivation.

It's not like some people wake up with motivation or are granted more motivation than other

people.

I think a lot of people see where I've become disciplined in my life and assume that I'm

motivated all the time, which is just very, very, very much not the case.

I want to be lazy.

I want to sleep.

I want to sleep all day.

That's all I want to do.

Lynette Hoyle: But, I have realized motivation, it may come and I may feel like, "Yes, let's

do the things.

Let's do everything," and that would be great, but sometimes it doesn't show up and that's

no excuse for me to not still do what I want to do.

You know what I mean?

And again, we're all adults here.

If you don't want to stick to your diet, you're an adult.

You don't have to.

I'm not your boss.

So, that's why discipline is your responsibility.

It's your responsibility, not motivation's responsibility to get you going and get you

doing the things that you want to do.

It is your responsibility to create discipline.

How do you create discipline?

You work it like a muscle.

Lynette Hoyle: You know, the first time that you do heavy squats, it hurts.

You can't lift very much.

It's very difficult, and then you're sore for a few days.

But the more that you do squats, the more reps you can do, the more weight that you

can carry, the heavier the load that you can lift until you get to a point where you can

squat a hundred pounds.

You can squat 200 pounds because you've worked those muscles so frequently that they're very

strong, and they can handle a lot.

Lynette Hoyle: Discipline is very similar.

You have to just work your discipline muscle by being disciplined.

Sometimes that means just dragging yourself to the gym, kicking and screaming internally

with every fiber of your being, being like, "I don't want to be here.

This sucks so much," but you are working your discipline muscle by saying, "You know what?

I'm going to just drag my little baby self up to the gym and I'm going to work out even

though I don't feel like it."

Lynette Hoyle: When you train your body and your emotions to understand that your mind

calls the shots, that you up here get to decide what you're doing and not just let your emotions

free-flowing through the day decide what you're going to do with your life, and your body,

and yourself, your body gets used to it.

Your mind gets used to it to where, like I said, for me, the gym is no longer a struggle.

It used to be.

It used to be a major struggle where working out was so, so hard to me.

But because I practiced that discipline for so long, it got so much easier.

Lynette Hoyle: This can really be applied to any area of your life.

If you're struggling with diet, if you're struggling with getting up early in the morning,

you just have to make yourself do it.

That's the hard truth.

But the more you make yourself do it, the more it's going to become a habit, and it's

going to become a discipline, and it's going to be something that requires so much less

energy from you.

And when stuff requires less energy, it's so much easier to do it without motivation.

That's kind of what I'm getting at, is that now I don't have to be motivated to go to

the gym because it doesn't it even require all of that mental energy from me.

So, thank you guys so much for watching this video.

I will see you in the next one.

Bye.

Lynette Hoyle: All right, you guys.

I hope that that video was helpful for you and that you enjoyed it.

Like I said, that video is part of the video content that's a part of my Balance and Thrive

group program.

I've talked about that before.

Balance and Thrive is my 12-week group coaching program that I started running this past fall.

I'm going to be launching it again in February.

Lynette Hoyle: I have a link below for you to get on the waiting list for that program.

There's already a ton of people who are on the waiting list to have the opportunity to

join that program when I relaunched it in February.

If you like this kind of content and you think that that would be for you and you would like

seeing 12 weeks of that kind of video content in addition to the other stuff that comes

with being a part of that 12-week fitness program, then click the link down below and

get more information or get on the waiting list.

Lynette Hoyle: However, that's not the surprise.

I am launching an exclusive Facebook group called The LM Fitness Collective, and it is

going to be so amazing.

I'm so excited to be launching this.

I'm opening officially on January 7th, but enrollment does not open until December 31st.

It may already be December 31st when I put this video live.

I'm not entirely sure.

Lynette Hoyle: But, so what this is is a monthly subscription membership to a Facebook group.

This group is for women looking to burn fat, build muscle, lean out, and to do so in a

balanced way.

You guys know my message is all about having balance with your fitness routine and having

balance and a happy relatIonship with food, and so that's going to be the focus of this

group.

But trust me, you do not have to trade results for balance.

You can have good results and still have balance in your fitness journey and your food relationship.

That's like all I've been preaching on social media for forever, and so that is going to

be the focus of this group, or rather the theme, I should say, because I'm going to

be giving you guys workouts every month, home and gym workouts.

I'm going to be going live in this Facebook group twice a month, answering your questions,

talking about common themes, common trends in the fitness community.

Lynette Hoyle: The groups actually going to have resources for calculating your own calorie

goals and your macro goals based on what it is that you're trying to accomplish.

We're going to have biweekly challenges, different fitness challenges, including some awesome

prizes.

Each month, is going to probably have a little bit of a focus on something really neat.

January's focus is going to be all about goal setting, hitting your goals, how to achieve

your goals, setting yourself up for success in 2019, and I'm just so excited for this

group.

Lynette Hoyle: The cost is only $19 a month.

That's going to include access to the Facebook group, access to those live videos, the monthly

workout plans, the information to calculate all of your own nutrition goals, the challenges,

not to mention the accountability of being in this group with me and a bunch of other

women who are just like you who are chasing their fitness goals and wanting to do it in

a balanced way.

So if you are somebody who's wanted to work with me in the past but either aren't ready

for the investment of one-on-one coaching, or my group coaching program, or you're just

not able to make that kind of financial investment, this group is for you.

If you want to tackle your 2019 fitness goals with the help, and support, and accountability

of other women doing exactly what you're doing, then you need this group.

Lynette Hoyle: I am opening enrollment only for a handful of days from December 31st to

January 7th.

After that, I'm closing enrollment, closing the group up for at least a few months, so

do not sleep on this, ladies.

For more information, you can click the link down below.

That's for the LM Fitness Collective.

Get yourself signed up, get yourself in this group, and let's set some goals for 2019.

Get in the best shape of your life and create something amazing.

I just know this group is going to be so beautiful, so amazing.

I already have a free Facebook group full of the most incredible women in the world,

and it was this group that really inspired me to make this more exclusive paid Facebook

group something where I could provide so much more value, where I could be present in the

group so much more often, and just create something that all women could afford and

all women could be a part of.

So, I'm so excited.

Lynette Hoyle: If that sounds interesting to you, leave a comment down below.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope this video overall was helpful for you guys.

I love you guys so much.

Thank you were staying with me, even when I fail at vlogmas every single year, every

single year.

But as always, thank you guys so much for watching, and I will see you in the next one.

Bye.

For more infomation >> How To Stay Motivated in 2019 (WATCH THIS VIDEO) - Duration: 16:48.

-------------------------------------------

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Full 2018 Direct : Amazon Best Seller ( Video Games ) - Duration: 27:20.

in this world

22l oh I'm Masahiro Sakurai from store limited this is a follow-up to our..

recent announcements about Super Smash Brothers ultimate without further ado

the legendary vampire hunter from the Castlevania series Simon Belmont is

finally joining the roster he's been given a bit of a makeover

his signature item is of course his holy whim the far flinging vampire killer it

leaves you open to attack in it's a bit slow but I think it's average reached

during normal attacks as longer than any other fighters he can move the whip

freely

his special attacks are very recognizable the acts cross

holy water

and upper while they may seem simple they are very powerful and his final

smash is called Grand Christ

Simon stage is none other than Dracula's castle it's the darkest of stages and

super smash brothers ultimate when an attack hits one of the candlesticks an

item mode here in this stage bosses from across the Castlevania series will rear

their ugly heads they make Dracula's castle feel true to the world from

whence they came

and when speaking of castlevania you can't forget to mention the music for

this stage we will incorporate 34 music tracks including new and classic tunes

the Castlevania series is very popular among our music team and they were

excited to work on these arrangements once in a blue moon

Simon's mortal rival will appear

dracula reborn every 100 years he is eternally fated to wage war against

descendants of the valmont clan

under what conditions will he appear time will tell

now for a brand new assist trophy

Alucard son of dracula will lend a steel in battle he wields the Chrissa gram

transforms into a bat and dodges attacks by assuming mr. Dale he's very similar

to his starring role in Castlevania Symphony of the Night

like other assist trophies he's susceptible to attack and hey-o as well

nevertheless he'll prove to be quite talented and we have one more fighter

for you the vampire hunter who starred in classics like Castlevania Rondo of

blood Richter Belmont joins the battle Richter is an Ecco fighter based on

Simon though his strengths to the same his look voice and animations all set

him apart besides the super smash brothers

ultimate version of Simon and perform moves derived from Victor in this

original games so it's hard to say who's really echoing through I hope you'll

enjoy them both farewell I'd like to introduce two more EKKO fighters from a

completely different series while we're on the topic okay please take a look

not

Hey

Crom and Dark Samus joined the battle you may have seen this coming

both fighters have been highly requested they're each slightly different than the

fighters they're based on so pick whoever you enjoy most as you can see

depending on your settings you can either display all Ecco fighters

separately on the fighter select screen or stack them with the fighters they're

based on when stacked you can switch between them with the press of a button

this time we plan to reveal the design of every fighter before the game

launches we'll have a few more to announce later so stay tuned for stages

were mainly including returning favorites

allow me to introduce some of the stages we haven't shown before

we put a lot of effort into enhancing the look of the stages and rebalancing

them as well that said four stages that originally appeared in the nintendo 64

game who prioritized nostalgic intentionally keeping the passive look

the stage total is turning out to be pretty impressive let's compare it to

the totals in previous games now the total number of stages is voila 103 we

must be crazy if we exclude battlefield final destination in big battlefield

we'd have exactly 100 but take a look at the stage select screen every stage can

also be transformed into both battlefields and Omega forms so the

total number of stages is actually more than 300 all of these stages can be

played in a player battles and they are all available from the beginning

additionally you have the option to turn off stage hazards when you're looking

for a change of pace and don't want to be interrupted by hazards select this

option for a less chaotic experience also the order of the stages matches the

order in which they were introduced in the series just like the fighters

regarding stages we have a little surprise please take a look

check that out while playing the stage can transform around you but first we

must select the stage more option then you can pick two stages on the stage

select menu feel free to choose any stages you like and have fun

for the player who wants it all my music lets you select specific tracks for each

stage and this feature is making a return until now each stage had its own

set of music tracks but this time the tracks are organized by series instead

for example as long as you're playing on a stage based on the Legend of Zelda

series you can pick any of the tracks included from that series now for the

total number of music tracks from stages this is also ultimate

oh wow more than 800 tracks and if we count

other types of music like menus and fanfare then there's actually about 900

compositions if you played them all in a row without looping or stopping there's

more than 28 hours worth of music these game franchises are a big part of

videogame history and the result is a massive library of memorable music all

of this packed into one game this in itself is extraordinary of course

there's a sound test menu as well for your browsing pleasures we've sorted all

of the tracks by game series it's like having an album for each series

if a track has no corresponding fighter or stage work it's from one title rather

than a series it can be found in the other section you can create your own

playlists to sort them in any order you like anytime as much as you want

you

in handheld mode you can play music while the screen is turned off it's kind

of like using your Nintendo switch as a music player a huge variety of music has

been collected for the game and you can sample some of these tracks on the

official website we're planning to add selections basically every week so

please stay tuned some of you may have experienced the game already but I'd

still like to show you some things about the multiplayer battle rules now the

first thing you will select is the rules if you create your own rule set you can

immediately begin playing with those rules at any time in addition to time

battle in stock battle stamina battle is now treated as one of the standard smash

modes there's a different feeling of intensity in these battles

this time state election comes before fighter selection this way you can pick

a fighter based on how well suited they are for the stage or let the last

battles loser take the next stage to even the odds in sudden death you not

only start with 300% damage but the camera will steadily zoom in this

creates a nice sense of urgency

chargeable final smashes are now a selectable option during a match your

final smash meter they'll fill and then once it's maxed out you can use a weaker

final snow

when you apply this option to a match things can get really flashy if you're

up for a party please try it out by the way no two final smashes will happen

simultaneously there are other additions to the battle modes too we've added in

squad strike it's a five on five or three on three elimination style battle

to decide the winner each player will use five consecutive fighters in one

battle but it might be fun for multiple players to take turns as well we're also

including tourney mode choose the number of players and cpu participants and the

game will automatically structure a tournament bracket up to 32 players can

join the tournament so it's great for parties to

we're adding a special smash mode called smash down after a battle in this mode

the previously selected fighters will no longer be available to use in the next

battle so each player must select a different fighter it definitely pays off

to be skilled with multiple fighters you could also strategically pick a fighter

your opponent is good with before they can the new training mode will feature

an exclusive stage we've displayed a grid so it's easy to measure distance

and more you can also display launch distance the redline predicts your

trajectory at 0% damaged and the blue line is for 100% damage the fighters

weight is factored in at the moment of impact

the single-player mode in which players battle against a series of fighters will

return in the form of classic mode each fighter has a set series of stages and

opponents they will face now let me introduce you to some new items Pokemon

and a sister Oh

back to base

all of them can be considered special guests and another powerful one has just

arrived

from the Monster Hunter series rathalos swoops in

he appears as a boss

but he can also show up as an assist trophy actually he's the first character

to appear as both

before we go I'd like us to take a quick look as a main menu

as you can see there's a mysterious mode here but we can't talk about that just

yet also there's a dashboard on the right side of the screen this can be

accessed at any time by pressing the Zr button options and control descriptions

are listed here as well that's all for today's announcement the entire

development team is putting all of their energy into finishing the gains so

please be patient until launch day thank you so much for watching

you

you

For more infomation >> Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Full 2018 Direct : Amazon Best Seller ( Video Games ) - Duration: 27:20.

-------------------------------------------

Raw video from hazmat incident in Plumsteadville, Bucks County - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Raw video from hazmat incident in Plumsteadville, Bucks County - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Rain moves in Monday night - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Video: Rain moves in Monday night - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2019 Wishes Message 2D Animation Video - Duration: 0:42.

Please Like & Subscribe for more videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét