Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

[Music]

2019, WE ARE COMING!!!

Hey! this is the first Video on Youtube 2019!

Yeeeeaaaaahhh!

In 2019 we had a lot of Fails this year at our Videos and Livestreams

Im going to have a GTX 1060 from NVIDIA this year

And the quality is going to be better

But im going to have it in October, which is why it takes a long time

i have a very quietly cooler, which is linked in the description

But not in older Videos.

Thats why we can only hear sough from my Mic as noise.

You can hear this, right? (Please you dont)

This is a shorter Video but the first in 2019!

dont forget to subscribe and bye!

For more infomation >> ERSTES VIDEO 2019!!! - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Resumen de mi 2018 | Penultimo video del año - Duration: 14:48.

For more infomation >> Resumen de mi 2018 | Penultimo video del año - Duration: 14:48.

-------------------------------------------

TF404 2018 AIRSOFT VIDEO - Duration: 15:14.

We are the TF404

A group of friends who have created an airsoft team at the end of 2017

A group of friends, who share the same view and love for airsoft

Our members, have between 5 and 10 years of practice

TF404 is a unification of 3 old team

We have actually 8 official members and some temporary guys

We are evolving on the east of France

For us, airsoft is played as much on, as off the field

This is way more real when we evolving as a team

This is why we insist on the cohesion of the group,

with drill, party, and trips.

We given a real importance to drills.

They can be individual or collective.

For more infomation >> TF404 2018 AIRSOFT VIDEO - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Security camera captures 'porch pirate' stealing package from home in Kingsport - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: Security camera captures 'porch pirate' stealing package from home in Kingsport - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tôi Là Tôi Remix - Quách Thành Danh [Video Gái Xinh] - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Tôi Là Tôi Remix - Quách Thành Danh [Video Gái Xinh] - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 4K (Video) 2019 - Duration: 2:28.

Hi guys!

Welcome back to Archaeology And Travel With Zorica!

I must say that 2018 have been quite challenging for me.

Many things happened and shifted me from one side to another.

But that is over now!

As we enter the New Year, I can already feel the light spreading on my face leading me

toward the new adventures and I will boldly go with it.

What can you expect from Archaeology And Travel With Zorica in 2019?

More fun, more knowledge, more trips, more joy and pssst!

Let's not uncover everything yet!

I would like to be more in touch with my followers, so I am asking you to contact me through the

social networks.

I'll be glad to hear from you.

You can find those links in the About section of my channel.

Can you feel the positivity coming into your life?

I certainly do!

Thanks to you my darlings!

Wish you blissful and happy New Year!

Filled with love, respect, good health, trusted friends, knowledge and adventures!

Explore the world of archaeology and travel with me and may the knowledge be with you!

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 4K (Video) 2019 - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Apology video + Game-play - Duration: 2:21.

Hello youtube..

Today I want to discuss with you about something.

So as some of you guys know, I havent uploaded in about two days.

The reason why is because I was busy with real life things.

But to make up for this, tomorrow I will be uploading 3 videos.

But for now, Enjoy the gameplay from ' work at a pizza place lol

*Trying to glitch in*

*quits*

yes i use spotify lol

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét