Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

hey guys FAYSAL here and welcome to our channel. if you are a new member then

please subscribe to our Channel and if you are existing member then like and

share our videos to support us. so I was about to trade with BINBOT PRO

automatic trading software and let's begin trading. Christmas has just passed

so there is not much market activities. I have just finished trading

with MAXIMUS CRYPTOBOT so I have seen that. this is our current

balance here and let's login to the broker platform.

BIN BOT PRO does not show ongoing trades on their platform. you will see

the ongoing trades on your broker platform. this is the VIDEFOREX forex we are logged in.

any trade BINBOT PRO places will appear in the open trades area. I

have been warning you people not to turn on any automatic trading software for

longer period because it does not have human intellect

so whenever important news appears or big news release in the market, the market

moves becomes unpredictable. any trading application specially

automated trading application will read the market wrongly. so do not just run

BINBOT PRO or any other automated software for a longer period. you have

seen me trading with BINBOT PRO

and whenever the robot places a trade, I immediately turn off the robot.

so let's begin. turn on the robot and the robot will place a trade

according to its analysis. so it's just

searching for signals so we have to be patient. it will be a big ticket size

trade because #BINBOTPRO places five to ten percent of your balance per trade. so it

will be a big ticket trade because of the healthy balance.

so let's wait and see what happens.

it's just placed an EUR/JPY trade so I will stop the

robot here and I will go to my broker platform. you can see it placed

an EUR/JPY SELL signal and oh my god !! the order size is more than

$6,000! so let's see EUR/JPY chart here okay.

okay here it is. you can see from this level it placed the trade and it is going

in the right direction. the strike price is good.

as usual BINBOT PRO places 7.5 minute expiry trade. so I might speed up the video to reduce

the video length otherwise the video length will be very long. so let's wait

7.5 minutes. BINBOT PRO is the only software that was

released 2 years ago and it is still in the market and the only

software that accept traders from worldwide. so no matter if you are from

USA, Canada or any part of the Africa, you can join the BINBOT PRO. it is

fully automatic. there is no manual option.

it's like plug and play. you can create your own robot if you want.

there are 10 robots and you can join according to your investment level.

I joined with XPROFIT and that time it was like $1,000 and later when our

balance grew then we joined RSIMA which recommended balance is

$5,000. but you don't need to start with $5,000. you can choose any of these

robots like RVI robot and it requires like $500. so

$500 or $1000 is a good amount to start with BINBOT PRO robot and our

trading is going in the right direction. and it's a big ticket size trade you

can see. it invested 10% of my total balance and it is six

thousand two hundred and sixty nine dollar trade and the payout will be more

than ten thousand dollars.

I put a secured link in the description of the BINBOT PRO site and you might

visit and if you find it beneficial for you then you may try the BINBOT PRO.

you can see our total turnover amount here. yes I have joined

BINBOT PRO in August 2017. so it's like almost 1.5 years and we have

withdrawn our money couple of times.

so the trade is going good and we got a good strike price. so thanks to the

BINBOT PRO robot.

do not run the robot for longer period I repeat.

I have released an FAQ frequently asked question video about BINBOT PRO so

if you have not seen that video then please see it. I will give you a link at

the end of this video. you will find some playlists that will be beneficial or

handy for you.

two minutes to go I guess.

see what happens.

it is a stressful to watch the chart goes ups and downs because it's a big ticket

size trade.

really stressful to watch.

but the trade is going in the right direction. the robot placed this very good

trade. yes and we are almost heading to the expiration line.

yes I just won the trade as you can see here. the payout is ten thousand six

hundred and fifty eight. let's go to the closed trades to see. as you can see

EUR/JPY trade strike and expiry price and it was a SELL signal. the payout is this.

so

that is the real profit in this trade. $4389. so yeah it's a very very good

session. so the balance has already added. if you want to join I put a link in

the description so that you can go through a secured link and if you find it

suitable then you can join them. don't forget to like and subscribe to

our channel for future updates and until then take care!

For more infomation >> Binbot Pro Last Video Of 2018! - Big Ticket Trading With Bin Bot Pro (Live) - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Joy - Touch By Touch (1985) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:45.

When I feel the time is right

and you're staying by my side

and the love you gave to me

makes my heart beat

When my fantasy flies away

but my feelings make me stay

I see the fire in your eyes

It makes my heart beat

Do it we'll still do it night and day

You're my all-time lover

Do it we'll still do it, anyway

Like there is no other

Touch by touch

You're my all-time lover

Skin to skin

Come under my cover

When my heart is full of love

It makes me a turtle dove

Love's the game that we play night and day

When our love is clear and bright

It's our way to see the light

There's a fire in our heart night and day

Do it we'll still do it night and day

You're my all-time lover

Do it we'll still do it, anyway

Like there is no other

Touch by touch

You're my all-time lover

Skin to skin

Come under my cover

Do it we'll still do it night and day

You're my all-time lover

Do it we'll still do it, anyway

Like there is no other

Touch by touch

You're my all-time lover

Skin to skin

Come under my cover

Do it we'll still do it night and day

You're my all-time lover

Do it we'll still do it, anyway

Like there is no other

For more infomation >> Joy - Touch By Touch (1985) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Fire that destroyed NE Side building began in Jack in the Box restaurant, firefighters say - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: Fire that destroyed NE Side building began in Jack in the Box restaurant, firefighters say - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Shotgun Players 2019 Season Trailer | Video by Peter Ruocco - Duration: 1:41.

OK. We're ready.

Remember, is a place from long ago.

Remember, filled with everything you know.

Remember, when you're sad and feeling down.

Remember, turn around.

Remember, life is just a memory.

Remember, close your eyes and you can see.

Remember, think of all that life can be.

Remember.

Dream.

Love is only in a dream.

Remember.

Remember.

Life is never as it seems.

Dream.

Remember.

Remember.

[Laughter]

For more infomation >> Shotgun Players 2019 Season Trailer | Video by Peter Ruocco - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Video Update - December, 2018 - Duration: 5:01.

Hi, people. How's it going?

Tobías Rusjan here from Saibot Studios, Hellbound and Doorways.

Another year has passed, a very noise one.

So I wanted to keep you guys updated, letting you know about what we have been doing,

and what we're doing right now, in case you missed it.

First, in February we published the Survival Mode of Hellbound,

the game we have been working on the last couple of years.

It's currently available as Early Access and for free on Steam.

And we have been updated it during all during the year...

based on you critics, both constructive and destructive as well :)

So the current version is much stable and polished than the one back in February.

From then, we have a couple of interviews for different sites (sorry, all of them in English), like:

Malditos Nerds, Press Over, Efecto Doppler...

And there were others as well, but they haven't been published yet.

So we recommend you to follow us on our social networks, if you didn't do already:

Like Facebook and Twitter. We will share those interviews when they're up.

We talked about the projects Hellbound and Doorways,

and about the origins of Saibot Studios, along some technical stuff as well,

so in case you're interested, I leave the links in the description of this video.

Since we needed funds to create something bigger for Hellbound,

we started a Kickstarter campaign in May.

It was really a though crowdfunding campaign, really hard to achieve,

but we finally find the way to finish in alive and successfully!

The Kickstarter campaign allowed us to expand the fan base of Hellbound,

and at the same time it helped us to receive the Unreal Dev Grants from Epic Games,

the creators of Unreal Engine 4, the engine we're using to create Hellbound.

So that was also a really nice injection of money to invest in the project :D

The Kickstarter also linked us to NGD Studios,

the guys who ended up being the publishers for the Story Mode of our game Hellbound.

And they're not only investing and publishing the game, but they're only helping us

to improve it in technical aspects so we can create the best Hellbound we can.

You can pre-order the final game from our official website,

but you can also request your own place inside The Heroes' Cemetery.

I'm talking about a new level that is going to be inside the Story Mode of Hellbound,

where we are going to place all the people who helped us investing extra in the project

(both from Kickstarter and from our website).

So in case you're interested in have your shul bagging in Hell forever, you can still do it.

You could have your name, face or statue in the cemetery,

and it will be located directly inside the game.

So I recommend you to take a look to our page, because it's going to be awesome!

And we're going to start building it very soon ;)

In November we received the price as "Best Argentinian video game created with Unreal Engine" at expo EVA 2018.

It was a really nice motivation for us, to keep pushing forward!

Of course that reward was for the Survival Mode, which is the game currently available on Steam.

Right now we're 100% dedicated to the Story Mode of Hellbound, and that's what we're going to do in 2019 as well.

So we're not going to be able to keep updating the Survival Mode like we have been doing this year.

Anyway, it's going to be updated in the future again,

because both modes share lot of features.

They are separated games, but they have in common mechanics, characters, weapons, items and more.

So don't worry, eventually the Survival Mode will be updated again,

it's just right now the Story Mode has more priority,

because it's what all of us really wanted to do,

and also it's what we got the funds for.

We're pretty active in the social networks of Hellbound, both in Facebook and Twitter.

Sharing development material and also asking you guys about:

improvements and suggestions for the game.

So I suggest you to follow us there,

in case you're not following us already.

And to finish this video and from the amazing dev team at Saibot Studios,

I want to thank you all for being there supporting us.

It has been a lot of work and dedication during the last years,

but also a lot o passion was involved, with a lot of anecdotes in the middle.

So we're very happy with the results we're slowly achieving.

There's still a lot to do and to grow, but we're getting there.

We wish you the best for the end of the year, and even better things for 2019.

With more and bigger projects in your life.

Let's keep in touch at the social networks.

¡Saludos! :)

For more infomation >> Video Update - December, 2018 - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

STRAY KIDS - M.I.A. | Roblox Music Video - Duration: 3:29.

Even if I try to get used to it, but I don't think it's you smiling

It's awkward to anyone, it's kind of too complicated

You don't know, you seem to know though

Something is different, carefully look around you

At the amusement park we laughed a lot

We made a lot of memories

Something has changed, something change

My old memory is like the Neverland where the time has stopped

You told me every detail but now I feel we're drifted apart

I don't know, what's wrong?

That's what I want to ask you, I think something has changed a bit

It's not bad but awkward When I see you You feel like a different person

I already start to miss the old you

I haven't got used to your changes

Something is changing

Even if you hide it so hard I can see it all

I feel like I'm talking to a different person

I feel awkward when I'm with you

Where is it? Your pretty smile

Because you smiled a lot I miss you more

I can see it all, your awkward smile pretending everything's fine

Because you were so bright I'm worried about you more

I miss you, I miss you

I miss your big happy smile

I can definitely see it, I can see it

The bright side of you the way I used to know

What were you thinking again?

You're spacing out

I often see you doing that these days

Did you even listen to me?

That sight of you not answering, only I can see that you're tired

The innocent you just a few years away from the young you

You're being tormented by something complicated

Take it easy and try not to think the useless stuff

I'm just saying this because I'm worried about you

Why are you staring at me again?

With that look, with the dark look, don't look at me with that look

If you make such a look, can you get the answer?

I don't want to be afraid of seeing you I don't want to avoid your eyes

So take it off, it's a good day

Something is changing

Even if you hide it so hard I can see it all

I feel like I'm talking to a different person

I feel awkward when I'm with you

I want to get back my lost days

I want to change your changed look

The way you talk and act, your changed attitudes

I don't remember how you were like

Tell me, I want to know all about how you were like

Over time you've changed

Maybe you knew it but pretended you didn't

Tell me what you want baby Tell me what you want baby

I want to see you again

Where is it? Your pretty smile

Because you smiled a lot I miss you more

I can see it all, your awkward smile pretending everything's fine

Because you were so bright I'm worried about you more

I miss you, I miss you

I miss your big happy smile

I can definitely see it, I can see it

The bright side of you the way I used to know

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét